Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

6 minutes ago, Outsider said:

You're absolutely correct, I think Sarah Everard is simply a computer generated image. She didn't exist as a real person....this Psyop is designed to build mistrust between men and women, and also for the public to lose faith in the police....very similar to the George Floyd hoax.

Assistant Commissioner Helen Ball piece to camera looks deep fake to me. She has dead eyes and zero emotion. 

2 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Assistant Commissioner Helen Ball piece to camera looks deep fake to me. She has dead eyes and zero emotion. 

"Defending the force's actions, Assistant Commissioner Helen Ball said "hundreds of people were packed tightly together," posing a very real risk of transmitting the virus." https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-14/police-arrest-crowd-mourning-clapham-murder-victim-sarah-everard/13246704

Just another excuse to push the Covid narrative of 'being with other people is dangerous'.

2 hours ago, allymisfit said:

Would you say repeating synchronicities was demonic? It's been happening to me since 2012, multiple times a day. 

I have always wondered why this phenomenon exists.. I don't know what to think of it. 

Been happening to me for yeeeeeeears too.

11:11 Phenomenon and Digital Time Code

11.DNA.jpg

Digital Time Code

Reality is a consciousness program (hologram, simulation, illusion, dream) created by digital codes. Numbers, numeric codes, define our existence and experiences. Human DNA, our genetic memory, triggers (remembers) by digital codes at specific times and frequencies as we experience. Those codes awaken the mind to the change and evolution of consciousness. 11 is one of those codes, meaning activation of twin spiraling human DNA.

The brain is an electrochemical machine (computer)
that processes through binary code zeroes and ones
which create patterns of experiences and realities.

binarycodebrain350.jpg

The illusion of physical reality is created by the patterns of the
Fibonacci Sequence - the Golden Spiral of Consciousness
consisting of zeros and ones that align with the brain.

fibonacci_sequence.jpg

fibonwikibw.png

vitruvianmanfibon.jpg

Above and Below

11.11spiralabove_below.jpg

freemasonswiki.jpg

11 is a double digit considered to be a Master, Power, or Masonic Numbers

Freemasons - Above and Below

11 and Emotions

Conditioned Grounding Mechanism

The 11 pattern continues to haunt/taunt people as if a catalyst. When people see the 11 it triggers part of their DNA linked to remember we exist in a Holographic Universe. This leads to an ongoing series of synchronicities to find truth.

11 can show up in its various forms when someone is overcome by emotions, feels lost, or becomes indecisive. Here 11 is used by the brain as a conditioned grounding mechanism to balance the circuits to focus and function. People who experience in "zone 11" have the most interesting stories to tell.

number-hastag.jpg

The # (number sign, hashtag) is almost 11 vertically and horizontally =
balance by numbers #subliminalmessages.

11 may appear anywhere from daily experiences, to nature and the Fibonacci Sequence, on other levels of experience such as dreams, and more. It's all just code in a biogenetic experiment. If you haven't figured it out, you will.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

11.DNA.jpg

Digital Time Code

Reality is a consciousness program (hologram, simulation, illusion, dream) created by digital codes. Numbers, numeric codes, define our existence and experiences. Human DNA, our genetic memory, triggers (remembers) by digital codes at specific times and frequencies as we experience. Those codes awaken the mind to the change and evolution of consciousness. 11 is one of those codes, meaning activation of twin spiraling human DNA.

binarycodebrain350.jpg

fibonacci_sequence.jpg

fibonwikibw.png

vitruvianmanfibon.jpg

Above and Below

freemasonswiki.jpg

11 and Emotions

The 11 pattern continues to haunt/taunt people as if a catalyst. When people see the 11 it triggers part of their DNA linked to remember we exist in a Holographic Universe. This leads to an ongoing series of synchronicities to find truth.

11 can show up in its various forms when someone is overcome by emotions, feels lost, or becomes indecisive. Here 11 is used by the brain as a conditioned grounding mechanism to balance the circuits to focus and function. People who experience in "zone 11" have the most interesting stories to tell.

number-hastag.jpg

11 may appear anywhere from daily experiences, to nature and the Fibonacci Sequence, on other levels of experience such as dreams, and more. It's all just code in a biogenetic experiment. If you haven't figured it out, you will.

03.jpg

6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Meanwhile, woman in the third world a being raped, brutally genetically mutilated, sex trafficked, forced into religious marriage, but hey. Who gives a shit about them. Let's stop all Western men from leaving their houses after 6pm.

The speed at which this "case' has developed is another clear sign that it's theatre....the media have declared it an open and shut case in such a short time span. It's frustrating as the proles believe it to be a real crime and get more deeply immersed in the fakery of our current existence.

If you were to call this event fake in public imagine the hate you'd get...

3 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Thanks 

Note this one:

https://news.sky.com/story/new-covid-cases-and-deaths-fall-as-number-of-people-vaccinated-hits-23-6m-12244923

Exactly as David Icke predicted months and months ago. They will cycle down the PCR test right on cue, hence dropping 'case' numbers, then proclaim it is the vaccine's effectiveness.

38 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

Nope, although it did start during my experiences with psychedelics..come to think of it. 

if weird things are happening and freaking you out... i would listen to this...to cancel out the other side.

Edited by shabbirss

"Defending the force's actions, Assistant Commissioner Helen Ball said "hundreds of people were packed tightly together," posing a very real risk of transmitting the virus." https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-14/police-arrest-crowd-mourning-clapham-murder-victim-sarah-everard/13246704

Just another excuse to push the Covid narrative of 'being with other people is dangerous'.

Crisis actors everywhere at the moment...dressed up as police, protesters....I don't believe a single aspect of this case.....feels like a short film just to keep the masses entertained before part 2 of the covid hoaxathon gets back under way.

6 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Crisis actors everywhere at the moment...dressed up as police, protesters....I don't believe a single aspect of this case.....feels like a short film just to keep the masses entertained before part 2 of the covid hoaxathon gets back under way.

I hope these forums are archived somewhere. I imagine in the far future, when we are all long dead and gone, something like a 'digital archaeologist' – probably doing a PhD titled 'The Decline and Fall of Western Civilisation in the early 21st Century: Fragmentary Digital Evidence of Awareness and Resistance' – will find these forums very useful.

Edited by DarianF
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Is it just me or are we in a controlled covid lull at the moment? The media have switched to other stories, the likes of Hancock and Johnson are nowhere to be seen. Is it designed so that the next covid shock has far more psychological impact?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

I hope these forums are archived somewhere. I imagine in the far future, when we are all long dead and gone, something like a 'digital archaeologist' – probably doing a PhD titled 'The Decline and Fall of Western Civilisation in the early 21st Century: Fragmentary Digital Evidence of Awareness and Resistance' – will find these forums very useful.

if we can all dl the archives...save it for the future

23 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

11.DNA.jpg

Digital Time Code

binarycodebrain350.jpg

fibonacci_sequence.jpg

fibonwikibw.png

vitruvianmanfibon.jpg

Above and Below

freemasonswiki.jpg

11 and Emotions

number-hastag.jpg

Very interesting info :) 

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I hope so too, by doing what we do we are documenting a pivotal point in human history. We aren't just accepting things and going with the flow like the masses are. Our words are bold statements of resistance.

Optimist. ;-) Old forum archive is still not available, the one after it was hacked and there were no backups, so don't expect much. 😆

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

More camera clicks than a bloody Elvis concert. Staged bullshit for the masses.

Brendan Murphy 'pretty confident' most Australians will get at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine by October

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-14/australia-struggling-to-meet-coronavirus-vaccination-target/13247072

I can't seem to find one mention of the NZ rollout in the mainstream press here - apart from brief articles when it arrived saying they're jabbing the quarantine workers and maybe starting with the poor brown people in South Aucks..nadda since, its like its not happening.

Infact, I just looked across the biggest three national online news sites - NOT ONE ARTICLE ABOUT COVID AT ALL!!!!!!!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/

1597112584_Screenshot2021-03-15044003-min(1).png.ef1f7bd1e44c960142e5c71b5c286c93.png

1628430529_Screenshot2021-03-15043749-min.png.64186d13a5794c4dedfdee7b344dd2c7.png

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/

809881872_Screenshot2021-03-15043812-min.png.397bf0e33a45e8a71a929c5c87338be6.png

1176200043_Screenshot2021-03-15043838-min.png.32ad88645f8d1956837994220aca6141.png

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home.html

306560669_Screenshot2021-03-15044131-min.png.99288be264a9ecfe1239370d4930872d.png

344142406_Screenshot2021-03-15044205-min.png.9380812451e4ea580c5607d8c5aa78d3.png

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I can't seem to find one mention of the NZ rollout in the mainstream press here - apart from brief articles when it arrived saying they're jabbing the quarantine workers and maybe starting with the poor brown people in South Aucks..nadda since, its like its not happening.

Infact, I just looked across the biggest three national online news sites - NOT ONE ARTICLE ABOUT COVID AT ALL!!!!!!!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/

1597112584_Screenshot2021-03-15044003-min(1).png.ef1f7bd1e44c960142e5c71b5c286c93.png

1628430529_Screenshot2021-03-15043749-min.png.64186d13a5794c4dedfdee7b344dd2c7.png

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/

809881872_Screenshot2021-03-15043812-min.png.397bf0e33a45e8a71a929c5c87338be6.png

1176200043_Screenshot2021-03-15043838-min.png.32ad88645f8d1956837994220aca6141.png

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home.html

306560669_Screenshot2021-03-15044131-min.png.99288be264a9ecfe1239370d4930872d.png

344142406_Screenshot2021-03-15044205-min.png.9380812451e4ea580c5607d8c5aa78d3.png

That is bizzare, mate. Well maybe Saint Jacinta just loves keeping you locked up so much and force tested in he quarantine facilities, she doesn't want to spoil the fun. Once the vaccine starts pumping out, she'll have a harder time justifying it.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic