Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Outsider said:

You're absolutely correct, I think Sarah Everard is simply a computer generated image. She didn't exist as a real person....this Psyop is designed to build mistrust between men and women, and also for the public to lose faith in the police....very similar to the George Floyd hoax.

Assistant Commissioner Helen Ball piece to camera looks deep fake to me. She has dead eyes and zero emotion. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Assistant Commissioner Helen Ball piece to camera looks deep fake to me. She has dead eyes and zero emotion. 

 

 

"Defending the force's actions, Assistant Commissioner Helen Ball said "hundreds of people were packed tightly together," posing a very real risk of transmitting the virus." https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-14/police-arrest-crowd-mourning-clapham-murder-victim-sarah-everard/13246704

 

Just another excuse to push the Covid narrative of 'being with other people is dangerous'.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, allymisfit said:

Would you say repeating synchronicities was demonic? It's been happening to me since 2012, multiple times a day. 

I have always wondered why this phenomenon exists.. I don't know what to think of it. 

 

Been happening to me for yeeeeeeears too.

 

11:11 Phenomenon and Digital Time Code


11.DNA.jpg

 

Digital Time Code


Reality is a consciousness program (hologram, simulation, illusion, dream) created by digital codes. Numbers, numeric codes, define our existence and experiences. Human DNA, our genetic memory, triggers (remembers) by digital codes at specific times and frequencies as we experience. Those codes awaken the mind to the change and evolution of consciousness. 11 is one of those codes, meaning activation of twin spiraling human DNA.

 


 

The brain is an electrochemical machine (computer)
that processes through binary code zeroes and ones
which create patterns of experiences and realities.

binarycodebrain350.jpg

The illusion of physical reality is created by the patterns of the
Fibonacci Sequence - the Golden Spiral of Consciousness
consisting of zeros and ones that align with the brain.

 

fibonacci_sequence.jpg

fibonwikibw.png

 


 

vitruvianmanfibon.jpg

 


 

Above and Below


11.11spiralabove_below.jpg

 


 

freemasonswiki.jpg

11 is a double digit considered to be a Master, Power, or Masonic Numbers

Freemasons - Above and Below

 


 

11 and Emotions

Conditioned Grounding Mechanism

The 11 pattern continues to haunt/taunt people as if a catalyst. When people see the 11 it triggers part of their DNA linked to remember we exist in a Holographic Universe. This leads to an ongoing series of synchronicities to find truth.

11 can show up in its various forms when someone is overcome by emotions, feels lost, or becomes indecisive. Here 11 is used by the brain as a conditioned grounding mechanism to balance the circuits to focus and function. People who experience in "zone 11" have the most interesting stories to tell.

 


 

number-hastag.jpg

The # (number sign, hashtag) is almost 11 vertically and horizontally =
balance by numbers #subliminalmessages.

 



11 may appear anywhere from daily experiences, to nature and the Fibonacci Sequence, on other levels of experience such as dreams, and more. It's all just code in a biogenetic experiment. If you haven't figured it out, you will.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Been happening to me for yeeeeeeears too.

 

11:11 Phenomenon and Digital Time Code


11.DNA.jpg

 

Digital Time Code


Reality is a consciousness program (hologram, simulation, illusion, dream) created by digital codes. Numbers, numeric codes, define our existence and experiences. Human DNA, our genetic memory, triggers (remembers) by digital codes at specific times and frequencies as we experience. Those codes awaken the mind to the change and evolution of consciousness. 11 is one of those codes, meaning activation of twin spiraling human DNA.

 


 

The brain is an electrochemical machine (computer)
that processes through binary code zeroes and ones
which create patterns of experiences and realities.

binarycodebrain350.jpg

The illusion of physical reality is created by the patterns of the
Fibonacci Sequence - the Golden Spiral of Consciousness
consisting of zeros and ones that align with the brain.

 

fibonacci_sequence.jpg

fibonwikibw.png

 


 

vitruvianmanfibon.jpg

 


 

Above and Below


11.11spiralabove_below.jpg

 


 

freemasonswiki.jpg

11 is a double digit considered to be a Master, Power, or Masonic Numbers

Freemasons - Above and Below

 


 

11 and Emotions

Conditioned Grounding Mechanism

The 11 pattern continues to haunt/taunt people as if a catalyst. When people see the 11 it triggers part of their DNA linked to remember we exist in a Holographic Universe. This leads to an ongoing series of synchronicities to find truth.

11 can show up in its various forms when someone is overcome by emotions, feels lost, or becomes indecisive. Here 11 is used by the brain as a conditioned grounding mechanism to balance the circuits to focus and function. People who experience in "zone 11" have the most interesting stories to tell.

 


 

number-hastag.jpg

The # (number sign, hashtag) is almost 11 vertically and horizontally =
balance by numbers #subliminalmessages.

 



11 may appear anywhere from daily experiences, to nature and the Fibonacci Sequence, on other levels of experience such as dreams, and more. It's all just code in a biogenetic experiment. If you haven't figured it out, you will.

 

03.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Meanwhile, woman in the third world a being raped, brutally genetically mutilated, sex trafficked, forced into religious marriage, but hey. Who gives a shit about them. Let's stop all Western men from leaving their houses after 6pm.

The speed at which this "case' has developed is another clear sign that it's theatre....the media have declared it an open and shut case in such a short time span. It's frustrating as the proles believe it to be a real crime and get more deeply immersed in the fakery of our current existence.

If you were to call this event fake in public imagine the hate you'd get...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Thanks 

 

Note this one:

 

https://news.sky.com/story/new-covid-cases-and-deaths-fall-as-number-of-people-vaccinated-hits-23-6m-12244923

 

Exactly as David Icke predicted months and months ago. They will cycle down the PCR test right on cue, hence dropping 'case' numbers, then proclaim it is the vaccine's effectiveness.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

Nope, although it did start during my experiences with psychedelics..come to think of it. 


if weird things are happening and freaking you out... i would listen to this...to cancel out the other side.
 

 

 

 

 

Edited by shabbirss
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

"Defending the force's actions, Assistant Commissioner Helen Ball said "hundreds of people were packed tightly together," posing a very real risk of transmitting the virus." https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-14/police-arrest-crowd-mourning-clapham-murder-victim-sarah-everard/13246704

 

Just another excuse to push the Covid narrative of 'being with other people is dangerous'.

Crisis actors everywhere at the moment...dressed up as police, protesters....I don't believe a single aspect of this case.....feels like a short film just to keep the masses entertained before part 2 of the covid hoaxathon gets back under way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Crisis actors everywhere at the moment...dressed up as police, protesters....I don't believe a single aspect of this case.....feels like a short film just to keep the masses entertained before part 2 of the covid hoaxathon gets back under way.

 

I hope these forums are archived somewhere. I imagine in the far future, when we are all long dead and gone, something like a 'digital archaeologist' – probably doing a PhD titled 'The Decline and Fall of Western Civilisation in the early 21st Century: Fragmentary Digital Evidence of Awareness and Resistance' – will find these forums very useful.

Edited by DarianF
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Crisis actors everywhere at the moment...dressed up as police, protesters....I don't believe a single aspect of this case.....feels like a short film just to keep the masses entertained before part 2 of the covid hoaxathon gets back under way.

Is it just me or are we in a controlled covid lull at the moment? The media have switched to other stories, the likes of Hancock and Johnson are nowhere to be seen. Is it designed so that the next covid shock has far more psychological impact?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

 

I hope these forums are archived somewhere. I imagine in the far future, when we are all long dead and gone, something like a 'digital archaeologist' – probably doing a PhD titled 'The Decline and Fall of Western Civilisation in the early 21st Century: Fragmentary Digital Evidence of Awareness and Resistance' – will find these forums very useful.


if we can all dl the archives...save it for the future

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Been happening to me for yeeeeeeears too.

 

11:11 Phenomenon and Digital Time Code


11.DNA.jpg

 

Digital Time Code


Reality is a consciousness program (hologram, simulation, illusion, dream) created by digital codes. Numbers, numeric codes, define our existence and experiences. Human DNA, our genetic memory, triggers (remembers) by digital codes at specific times and frequencies as we experience. Those codes awaken the mind to the change and evolution of consciousness. 11 is one of those codes, meaning activation of twin spiraling human DNA.

 


 

The brain is an electrochemical machine (computer)
that processes through binary code zeroes and ones
which create patterns of experiences and realities.

binarycodebrain350.jpg

The illusion of physical reality is created by the patterns of the
Fibonacci Sequence - the Golden Spiral of Consciousness
consisting of zeros and ones that align with the brain.

 

fibonacci_sequence.jpg

fibonwikibw.png

 


 

vitruvianmanfibon.jpg

 


 

Above and Below


11.11spiralabove_below.jpg

 


 

freemasonswiki.jpg

11 is a double digit considered to be a Master, Power, or Masonic Numbers

Freemasons - Above and Below

 


 

11 and Emotions

Conditioned Grounding Mechanism

The 11 pattern continues to haunt/taunt people as if a catalyst. When people see the 11 it triggers part of their DNA linked to remember we exist in a Holographic Universe. This leads to an ongoing series of synchronicities to find truth.

11 can show up in its various forms when someone is overcome by emotions, feels lost, or becomes indecisive. Here 11 is used by the brain as a conditioned grounding mechanism to balance the circuits to focus and function. People who experience in "zone 11" have the most interesting stories to tell.

 


 

number-hastag.jpg

The # (number sign, hashtag) is almost 11 vertically and horizontally =
balance by numbers #subliminalmessages.

 



11 may appear anywhere from daily experiences, to nature and the Fibonacci Sequence, on other levels of experience such as dreams, and more. It's all just code in a biogenetic experiment. If you haven't figured it out, you will.

Thanks :D!

Very interesting info :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

I hope these forums are archived somewhere. I imagine in the far future, when we are all long dead and gone, something like a 'digital archaeologist' – probably doing a PhD titled 'The Decline and Fall of Western Civilisation in the early 21st Century: Fragmentary Digital Evidence of Awareness and Resistance' – will find these forums very useful.

I hope so too, by doing what we do we are documenting a pivotal point in human history. We aren't just accepting things and going with the flow like the masses are. Our words are bold statements of resistance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

I hope these forums are archived somewhere. I imagine in the far future, when we are all long dead and gone, something like a 'digital archaeologist' – probably doing a PhD titled 'The Decline and Fall of Western Civilisation in the early 21st Century: Fragmentary Digital Evidence of Awareness and Resistance' – will find these forums very useful.

 

Optimist. ;-) Old forum archive is still not available, the one after it was hacked and there were no backups, so don't expect much. 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

More camera clicks than a bloody Elvis concert. Staged bullshit for the masses.

 

Brendan Murphy 'pretty confident' most Australians will get at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine by October

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-14/australia-struggling-to-meet-coronavirus-vaccination-target/13247072

 

I can't seem to find one mention of the NZ rollout in the mainstream press here - apart from brief articles when it arrived saying they're jabbing the quarantine workers and maybe starting with the poor brown people in South Aucks..nadda since, its like its not happening.

 

Infact, I just looked across the biggest three national online news sites - NOT ONE ARTICLE ABOUT COVID AT ALL!!!!!!!

 

https://www.stuff.co.nz/

1597112584_Screenshot2021-03-15044003-min(1).png.ef1f7bd1e44c960142e5c71b5c286c93.png

1628430529_Screenshot2021-03-15043749-min.png.64186d13a5794c4dedfdee7b344dd2c7.png

 

 

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/

 

809881872_Screenshot2021-03-15043812-min.png.397bf0e33a45e8a71a929c5c87338be6.png

1176200043_Screenshot2021-03-15043838-min.png.32ad88645f8d1956837994220aca6141.png

 

 

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home.html

306560669_Screenshot2021-03-15044131-min.png.99288be264a9ecfe1239370d4930872d.png

344142406_Screenshot2021-03-15044205-min.png.9380812451e4ea580c5607d8c5aa78d3.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

I can't seem to find one mention of the NZ rollout in the mainstream press here - apart from brief articles when it arrived saying they're jabbing the quarantine workers and maybe starting with the poor brown people in South Aucks..nadda since, its like its not happening.

 

Infact, I just looked across the biggest three national online news sites - NOT ONE ARTICLE ABOUT COVID AT ALL!!!!!!!

 

https://www.stuff.co.nz/

1597112584_Screenshot2021-03-15044003-min(1).png.ef1f7bd1e44c960142e5c71b5c286c93.png

1628430529_Screenshot2021-03-15043749-min.png.64186d13a5794c4dedfdee7b344dd2c7.png

 

 

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/

 

809881872_Screenshot2021-03-15043812-min.png.397bf0e33a45e8a71a929c5c87338be6.png

1176200043_Screenshot2021-03-15043838-min.png.32ad88645f8d1956837994220aca6141.png

 

 

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home.html

306560669_Screenshot2021-03-15044131-min.png.99288be264a9ecfe1239370d4930872d.png

344142406_Screenshot2021-03-15044205-min.png.9380812451e4ea580c5607d8c5aa78d3.png

 

 

That is bizzare, mate. Well maybe Saint Jacinta just loves keeping you locked up so much and force tested in he quarantine facilities, she doesn't want to spoil the fun. Once the vaccine starts pumping out, she'll have a harder time justifying it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...