Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Sidlittle said:


Loved watching this fella as a kid . 
Ironically beaten by the Jab. 
No doubt it will be played down . 

28623668-9A0C-43E7-9CF2-1F24FBB7B6C8.jpeg

 

Oh no. Please. Not Marv. One of the hardest men to ever walk the Earth. Why Marv, why did you take it!! 🥺

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

People have been saying here recently the Cult is getting desperado....

 

899860348_Screenshot2021-03-14232813-min(1).png.4d6c4bfb71bfc11a43e684c347dcbb01.png

 

1404621947_Screenshot2021-03-14233643-min.png.f31692ff9f933e6e07a675ed255eab36.png

 

When people say they've be banned or blocked on Facebook, my first question is why the fck are you even on there in the first place? Why is anyone still supporting all these criminal platforms anyway?

 

For god's sake, get off these platforms.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

https://www.rt.com/uk/518048-vigil-clashes-arrest-murder/

 

Met police attacking women at a vigil for the woman attacked and murdered by a Met police officer.

 

David Icke is right. The police are out of control

as is said previously... no-one gives a shit until they or an immediate family member/friend gets assaulted by those dressed as Police Constables

years ago a load of travellers got ambushed and assaulted in what was called by Police 'Operation Solstice'

no-one gave a shit

 

i say sod em, let them find out for themselves then listen for the whinging and whining wokers .. wankers

and let me say the 'vigil' is a controlled event. No1 knows what happened to that woman. Was she walkign along the road? was she having an affair with the copper? was she a police informant who was getting cocky? but .. all these idiots are jumping all over the 'women need to be safe'.

how the fk are they going to do that?

 

i say legally allow people to carry pepper spray. open up businesses so theres more people on the streets. lead a campaign to say "DO NOT TRUST POLICE OFFICERS. THEY ARE MURDERERS"

 

anyone remember the fella in the police station, handcuffed, managed to shoot and kill the custody officer with a gun WHILE HANDCUFFED ??? yeah, well, DO NOT TRUST POLICE <<< this is the real issue

Edited by zArk
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, zArk said:

as is said previously... no-one gives a shit until they or an immediate family member/friend gets assaulted by those dressed as Police Constables

years ago a load of travellers got ambushed and assaulted in what was called by Police 'Operation Solstice'

no-one gave a shit

 

i say sod em, let them find out for themselves then listen for the whinging and whining wokers .. wankers

and let me say the 'vigil' is a controlled event. No1 knows what happened to that woman. Was she walkign along the road? was she having an affair with the copper? was she a police informant who was getting cocky? but .. all these idiots are jumping all over the 'women need to be safe'.

how the fk are they going to do that?

 

i say legally allow people to carry pepper spray. open up businesses so theres more people on the streets. lead a campaign to say "DO NOT TRUST POLICE OFFICERS. THEY ARE MURDERERS"

 

anyone remember the fella in the police station, handcuffed, managed to shoot and kill the custody officer with a gun WHILE HANDCUFFED ??? yeah, well, DO NOT TRUST POLICE <<< this is the real issue

They didn't  care when Piers Corbyn was getting arrested every week.

They laughed and said "huh 5g idiots.."

 

Now its 'first they came for the jews' playing out IRL.

Suddenly they are upset.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

had my daughter sent home from school the other day becasue

1. she had a varying temperature ( up and down)

2. she had a cough

 

does anyone remember when the Gov changed the symptoms from 'dry cough' to 'cough'

 

shes clear got a tickley cough

 

effin fuming at the moment as shes not doing a test

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

When people say they've be banned or blocked on Facebook, my first question is why the fck are you even on there in the first place? Why is anyone still supporting all these criminal platforms anyway?

 

For god's sake, get off these platforms.

I only reactivated it about 6 months ago: I like to flood all my normie friends feeds with articles and clips of jackboot fascism and stats clearly showing the covid hoax and our growing dystopian future which has clearly been coming into view.  And more recently articles of how many the jabs are killing and laming. Almost all (about 80 people all of which I know personally and family) refuse to see anything more than the official story - so I like to shove it in their faces...I also like to see the whats going on in the propaganda world of msn articles and liked pages and comments section.

 

[I started doing it to get frustration out of my system in about October because I was going mad alone in my head (and alone at home) seeing this all unfold while everyone was acting normal, I've since found this forum but I still like to flood their feeds.]

 

5 eyes already knows EVERYTHING about me anyway.. it doesn't mean squat if I post a few dissenting views on FB under a fake name with no pictures, they'd find me in a New York minute if it came to rounding me up.

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I only reactivated it about 6 months ago: I like to flood all my normie friends feeds with articles and clips of jackboot fascism and stats clearly showing the covid hoax and our growing dystopian future which has clearly been coming into view.  And more recently articles of how many the jabs are killing and laming. Almost all (about 80 people all of which I know personally and family) refuse to see anything more than the official story - so I like to shove it in their faces...I also like to see the whats going on in the propaganda world of msn articles and liked pages and comments section.

 

[I started doing it to get frustration out of my system in about October because I was going mad alone in my head (and alone at home) seeing this all unfold while everyone was acting normal, I've since found this forum but I still like to flood their feeds.]

 

5 eyes already knows EVERYTHING about me anyway.. it doesn't mean squat if I post a few dissenting views on FB under a fake name with no pictures, they'd find me in a New York minute if it came to rounding me up.

 

As long as you're annoying them, that's good 😆

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

https://www.rt.com/uk/518048-vigil-clashes-arrest-murder/

 

Met police attacking women at a vigil for the woman attacked and murdered by a Met police officer.

 

David Icke is right. The police are out of control

 

The answer from the Met Plod about their violence is that the pandemic is not over and it's still not safe.  Which is very cheeky from the police often when they sit together and drive around in their cars and vans, including riot vans without masks on or masks pushed below their chins. Not to mention the police in London were not wearing masks during the first lockdown, when other European police forces had been wearing them from the start. The statement given by the police could be from some 1980's futuristic dystopian sci-fi film.

 

 

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

The statement given by the police could be from some 1980's futuristic dystopian sci-fi film.

 

 

"Police must act, for peoples safety [by cracking sculls] it is the only responsible thing to do"

 

So says The Ministry of Peace, though the Ministry of Truth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...