Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Liberty said:

It is so successful that normal marriages break down whilst the ones matched with the DNA are flourishing

I believe that Humans natural, innate psychic power does this already. Most peoples pineal gland has been calcification through fluoride and atrophied through lack of use so is never fully utilised, or realised.

It now only manifests in the physical through loving your partners smell etc or even that 'feeling' - but that power of like attracts like runs down to the cellular, atomic level. 

Even more esoterically speaking, any to-be-born children, souls you've made pre-agreements with to parent in this incarnation, want the two of you to get jiggy so they can occupy a physicality of that genetic line or combination of DNA that will benefit their own souls greatest growth....and so it continues.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/13/2021 at 11:57 PM, Macnamara said:

 

it can be done in the cities but not if the planning departments block it

 

New sustainable agriculture development in Detroit feeds 2,000 households for free
Tuesday, December 27, 2016 by: D. Samuelson

Urban renewal on a couple of acres in a northern section of Detroit, Michigan doesn’t mean fancy street signs, sprawling apartment complexes or bicycle lanes. It means a vision for clean food and sustainable agriculture to create a new kind of urban development called an “agrihood.” Parcels of land formerly in disarray are being dug up and retrofitted as an urban farm and more under the direction of the 501 (3) (c) group called the Michigan Urban Farming Initiative (MUFI).

Urban-Farming-Detroit-889x666.jpg&f=1&no

As reported by Crainsdetroit.com, since 2011, when this all volunteer organization was started, 8000 volunteers have put in a total of 80,000 hours on their urban organic farm and produced over 50,000 pounds of free produce to “neighborhood residences, area churches and food pantries.” Trueactivist.com reports that plans are also in the works to build “3,200 square foot Community Resource Center,” which will serve as volunteer headquarters and a place to teach interested parties, especially children, about health, clean food and sustainable agriculture. A 200 tree orchard and a health food café is also in the blueprints.
https://naturalnews.com/2016-12-27-n...-for-free.html

Community Food Growers Network
a London-based support network of food projects putting land into community use
https://www.cfgn.org.uk/manifesto/

 

Meanwhile Auckland Transport says rip up the planted berm (council owned, but you have to maintain - from memory I don't think they're a thing in the UK) or we will rip it for you and charge you  NZ$3450+gst ~£1800+vat

 

 

Two years ago, Auckland Council announced it would no longer mow the verges, known locally as berms, handing responsibility for maintaining them to local residents instead. But its seems some people became a little too green-fingered for the local authority's liking, filling the patches of land with flower beds, fruit trees and vegetables.

Now the agency in charge of regulating the verges, Auckland Transport, wants to ban people from growing food on the land because of concerns over vermin

 

 

✅

 

 

❌

 

 

 

 

Edited by Bombadil
space needed by member
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Global govt advice to the citizenry of the "free world"
 
March 2020: if you all quarantine for a couple weeks then you can get back to normal!
March 2021: if you stay locked in your house, wear 3 masks and get the vaccine then you might be able to hug your children in a few months
 
P.S: If you dare show any defiance to our orders and stand up for what your ancestors died fighting to preserve, our brainwashed neo-Marxists will have you denounced and ridiculed and our reprogrammed armed thugs will smash your head in.
 
P.P.S: We're all in this together xxx
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, skitzorat said:
Global govt advice to the citizenry of the "free world"
 
March 2020: if you all quarantine for a couple weeks then you can get back to normal!
March 2021: if you stay locked in your house, wear 3 masks and get the vaccine then you might be able to hug your children in a few months
 
P.S: If you dare show any defiance to our orders and stand up for what your ancestors died fighting to preserve, our brainwashed neo-Marxists will have you denounced and ridiculed and our reprogrammed armed thugs will smash your head in.
 
P.P.S: We're all in this together xxx

What a difference a year makes eh? This madness seems to have no end, just way it's supposed to be. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

yes but which god.....that's what i'm concerned about

 

gates wants people to have bioluminescent skin staining to be given to people to show that they have been injected with the covid jabs and that bioluminescent material is called LUCIFERASE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciferase

 

So thats a permanent mark (or 'seal') on your skin that is named after lucifer...

 

Yes, I did a thread about Luciferase

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/6573-luciferase-quantum-dot-tattoo-that-bill-gates-is-building-now/&tab=comments#comment-147684

 

When John was on the Isle of Patmos, he had visions and was spoken to by God, not Lucifer, John's visions are also spoken of by Daniel. With the Bible you have to cross reference the passages to know the truth.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Jikwan said:

I linked just 5 min ago about discussion if there is secondary battery. There might be. Your kill switch may be to shut power off main battery only

You could easily make a holster with few layers of aluminium inside it with a soft protective inner layer so it dontget scratched by the alu foil. That will solve the problem, secondary batt or not, kill switch or no kill switch. You become the invisible man

Perhaps really old school 2g phones and a pocket 4g Chinese WiFi router for laptop internet would help limit exposure to the surveillance states IOT?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

Perhaps really old school 2g phones and a pocket 4g Chinese WiFi router for laptop internet would help limit exposure to the surveillance states IOT?

Im thinking aluminium lined holster with a lined flap that button downs the top would be guaranteed no signal....very quick and easy to use.

You got to have suffisticated signal testing equipment to get hold of to test if your low 2/3G phone is emmiting or not.

It sounds as though you are a russian spy. Are you new on the job?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Absolutely.

 

This one doesnt have a fucking clue (about anything)

1556033297985-356-COVERGreta-e1571166246902.jpeg.0472d6542549d8570f600307f03e4c10.jpeg

 

This one very much does.

medellin2-min.png.d9a0f57702bbe7f625c9f5558f2d7246.png

 

And so does that perverted monster, Colbert

vanityfair-min.png.07a217081052ab109a212955039e522a.png

https://vigilantcitizen.com/category/pics-of-the-month/

...............obviously theres alot that do...............................

 

geta is the Anti Christ and will be the leader of the NWO at some point. no doubt about that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jikwan said:

Im thinking aluminium lined holster with a lined flap that button downs the top would be guaranteed no signal....very quick and easy to use.

You got to have suffisticated signal testing equipment to get hold of to test if your low 2/3G phone is emmiting or not.

It sounds as though you are a russian spy. Are you new on the job?

 

Lol it's mad isn't it that we have to think up ways to circumvent our government's plans; that we need to be afraid of our own government. 

 

Using a really old 2g phone that is pre-gps, pre-rfid, pre-internet and pre-everything fitted with a new removable main battery seems a good move to me.

 

As for being a Russian spy... Lol only a paranoid 77 Brigade newbie could possibly think that 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

According to the following links, a complaint filed with the Hague Tribunal against the Israeli Government for violating the Nuremberg Code has been accepted. The lawyers acting in this case are Ruth Makhacholovsky and Aryeh Suchowolski of the 'People of Truth' organisation. Apparently the case is now waiting to be decided.

 

I think this info is legit although it is a little difficult to find much coverage.

 

https://truth11.com/2021/03/13/quote-the-court-in-the-hague-accepted-the-complaint-for-violating-the-nuremberg-code-of-the-israeli-government/

The court in The Hague accepted the complaint for violating the Nuremberg Code of the Israeli government.

The original report of the case - prior to its acceptance by the Hague Tribunal - can be found on the Israel News webpage dated 5th March 2021. I have linked the original source plus the Google translate version.

 

https://israel-news.co.il/archives/24845

 

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://israel-news.co.il/archives/24845

 

And the link to the actual complaint document is here.

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JjRt_OjBrHPjuegftFhvRmtdKwv9PFqo/view

 

The complaint concerns the illegal use of experimental vaccines on the Israeli population and the social and economic pressure being applied to ensure vaccine take up which negates the free and informed consent of individuals. Here are the outcomes being sought.

 

image.png.748df43c216928cdd77ce43577b31490.png

image.png.b7bb2a8f745c221d96e4c3725dc49f65.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Was Marvelous Marvin Hagler Killed By A Coronavirus Vaccine?

40441376-9359529-image-a-8_1615700527442

https://richieallen.co.uk/was-marvelous-marvin-hagler-killed-by-a-coronavirus-vaccine/

 

Nine Covid-19 deaths at Exmouth care home and two more residents 'quite poorly'

All residents at the home received their first Covid-19 vaccine in January.

 

 

https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/nine-covid-19-deaths-exmouth-5156936

 

Police investigation into ‘circumstances surrounding’ Covid outbreak at Sidmouth care home where two residents have died from virus

‘Devastated’ owners of the home in Fortescue Road, near Sidford, say the majority of residents and staff have received their first dose of coronavirus vaccine.

 

https://eastdevonnews.co.uk/2021/03/12/police-investigation-into-circumstances-surrounding-covid-outbreak-at-sidmouth-care-home-where-two-residents-have-died-from-virus/

 

Strange 'outbreaks' - considering hardly anyone dies from this deadly plague in Devon & Cornwall.

SHOCKING – UK Gov. release 6th update on Adverse Reactions to Covid Vaccines which sees rate increase to 1 in 166

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/03/13/shocking-uk-gov-release-6th-update-on-adverse-reactions-to-covid-vaccines-which-sees-rate-increase-to-1-in-166/

 

  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

According to the following links, a complaint filed with the Hague Tribunal against the Israeli Government for violating the Nuremberg Code has been accepted. The lawyers acting in this case are Ruth Makhacholovsky and Aryeh Suchowolski of the 'People of Truth' organisation. Apparently the case is now waiting to be decided.

 

I think this info is legit although it is a little difficult to find much coverage.

 

https://truth11.com/2021/03/13/quote-the-court-in-the-hague-accepted-the-complaint-for-violating-the-nuremberg-code-of-the-israeli-government/

The court in The Hague accepted the complaint for violating the Nuremberg Code of the Israeli government.

The original report of the case - prior to its acceptance by the Hague Tribunal - can be found on the Israel News webpage dated 5th March 2021. I have linked the original source plus the Google translate version.

 

https://israel-news.co.il/archives/24845

 

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://israel-news.co.il/archives/24845

 

And the link to the actual complaint document is here.

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JjRt_OjBrHPjuegftFhvRmtdKwv9PFqo/view

 

The complaint concerns the illegal use of experimental vaccines on the Israeli population and the social and economic pressure being applied to ensure vaccine take up which negates the free and informed consent of individuals. Here are the outcomes being sought.

 

image.png.748df43c216928cdd77ce43577b31490.png

image.png.b7bb2a8f745c221d96e4c3725dc49f65.png

EU governmental backpedalling in the face of mounting evidence of the worse-than-covid harm's caused by the injections?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Was Marvelous Marvin Hagler Killed By A Coronavirus Vaccine?

40441376-9359529-image-a-8_1615700527442

https://richieallen.co.uk/was-marvelous-marvin-hagler-killed-by-a-coronavirus-vaccine/

 

Nine Covid-19 deaths at Exmouth care home and two more residents 'quite poorly'

All residents at the home received their first Covid-19 vaccine in January.

 

 

https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/nine-covid-19-deaths-exmouth-5156936

 

Police investigation into ‘circumstances surrounding’ Covid outbreak at Sidmouth care home where two residents have died from virus

‘Devastated’ owners of the home in Fortescue Road, near Sidford, say the majority of residents and staff have received their first dose of coronavirus vaccine.

 

https://eastdevonnews.co.uk/2021/03/12/police-investigation-into-circumstances-surrounding-covid-outbreak-at-sidmouth-care-home-where-two-residents-have-died-from-virus/

 

Strange 'outbreaks' - considering hardly anyone dies from this deadly plague in Devon & Cornwall.

SHOCKING – UK Gov. release 6th update on Adverse Reactions to Covid Vaccines which sees rate increase to 1 in 166

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/03/13/shocking-uk-gov-release-6th-update-on-adverse-reactions-to-covid-vaccines-which-sees-rate-increase-to-1-in-166/

 

Will we see government, "science" and media figures, who have been key in pushing these injections, held to account for their complicity in the murder and maiming?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, AnarchicBreeze said:

Will we see government, "science" and media figures, who have been key in pushing these injections, held to account for their complicity in the murder and maiming?

 

Well the covidian sheepies who have taken the jab will never admit they were wrong about everything & stupid.

Last night with the Clapham common vigil protest..they are all crying about, cept fully supported all our basic rights being crushed up till now. Not sure I wish to live in same world with these hypocrites. Was hoping they take their jab & fade away, but now my sister has taken the Pfizer jab & it hits home.

I dont feel the tyrants are going to stop now sadly, get the Covid1984 boot stomping stasi you deserve.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Well the covidian sheepies who have taken the jab will never admit they were wrong about everything & stupid.

Last night with the Clapham common vigil protest..they are all crying about, cept fully supported all our basic rights being crushed up till now. Not sure I wish to live in same world with these hypocrites. Was hoping they take their jab & fade away, but now my sister has taken the Pfizer jab & it hits home.

I dont feel the tyrants are going to stop now sadly, get the Covid1984 boot stomping stasi you deserve.

 

 

Oh fuck that's bad if the tweet is correct.

You're right about the sheeple, though in mitigation their world view has been shaped by a corrupt media that doesn't give a fuck about their welfare. I find it difficult to feel the same way about them as that would be no different to what they are unwittingly suffering under now.

Edited by AnarchicBreeze
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Was Marvelous Marvin Hagler Killed By A Coronavirus Vaccine?

40441376-9359529-image-a-8_1615700527442

https://richieallen.co.uk/was-marvelous-marvin-hagler-killed-by-a-coronavirus-vaccine/

 

Nine Covid-19 deaths at Exmouth care home and two more residents 'quite poorly'

All residents at the home received their first Covid-19 vaccine in January.

 

 

https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/nine-covid-19-deaths-exmouth-5156936

 

Police investigation into ‘circumstances surrounding’ Covid outbreak at Sidmouth care home where two residents have died from virus

‘Devastated’ owners of the home in Fortescue Road, near Sidford, say the majority of residents and staff have received their first dose of coronavirus vaccine.

 

https://eastdevonnews.co.uk/2021/03/12/police-investigation-into-circumstances-surrounding-covid-outbreak-at-sidmouth-care-home-where-two-residents-have-died-from-virus/

 

Strange 'outbreaks' - considering hardly anyone dies from this deadly plague in Devon & Cornwall.

SHOCKING – UK Gov. release 6th update on Adverse Reactions to Covid Vaccines which sees rate increase to 1 in 166

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/03/13/shocking-uk-gov-release-6th-update-on-adverse-reactions-to-covid-vaccines-which-sees-rate-increase-to-1-in-166/

 


Loved watching this fella as a kid . 
Ironically beaten by the Jab. 
No doubt it will be played down . 

28623668-9A0C-43E7-9CF2-1F24FBB7B6C8.jpeg

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Well the covidian sheepies who have taken the jab will never admit they were wrong about everything & stupid.

Last night with the Clapham common vigil protest..they are all crying about, cept fully supported all our basic rights being crushed up till now. Not sure I wish to live in same world with these hypocrites. Was hoping they take their jab & fade away, but now my sister has taken the Pfizer jab & it hits home.

I dont feel the tyrants are going to stop now sadly, get the Covid1984 boot stomping stasi you deserve.

 

 

They need the virus act, without the act the right to use the vaccine licence in an emergency  situation  becomes null.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...