Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

9 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

i think alot of people dont understand that that alot of these ''celebs'' are getting directed in these photo shoots..........many of who havent got a fuckin clue on the meaning....

Ignorance is no excuse, they took the pay cheque.

Edited by Velma
drunk spelling
  • Like 1

Copied...

Advice from a Barrister on how to deal with vax demands from your employer or anyone else:

Contact your doctor and book a Vaccine anxiety appointment. At this point you become a medical case as anxiety is a real issue. Then collect information about adverse effects and send that to you doctor and get them to answer your concerns. If they don't answer then claim this gives you further anxiety.

Then ask your doctor to agree to a thorough medical for you BEFORE any injection so if you are made to have the injection you have baseline medical evidence from medical experts to prove it affected you adversely if it does. If they refuse, claim further anxiety.

Then say you want a contract with the doctor administering the injection and their practice having full liability if you are medically poorly for up to end of life. The doctor will refuse this proving the vaccine might be unsafe and that ADDS to your anxiety.

While this is all going on tell your employer you are looking in to it with advice from your doctor.

YOU WILL WIN!!

Anyone that does this will win.

Use it.

I have a degree in law and this is the process I have applied.

It works! :)

(Copy and paste where ever you like anyone).

• Like 3

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Ian Brown is awake imo & not a stooge I would suggest reading his tweets before judging him.

I read his posts & they dont stink of controlled ops.

He often gets to the nitty gritty on things.

Maybe them photos are from his older days, before he wised up.

He is the real deal imo, but I dont really put him on a pedestal, he just comes across an honest dude.

Spotify are now censoring his music.

You and me may be at odds about this, but point taken, people can switch sides, just look at Wiley!

On 3/8/2021 at 4:26 AM, DarrynB said:

https://wealthygorilla.com/dalai-lama-net-worth/#:~:text=The 14th and current Dalai,to be roughly %24150 million.

The 14th and current Dalai Lama is Tenzin Gyatso. The Dalai Lama is also considered to be the successor in a line of tulkus who are believed to be incarnations of Avalokitesvara. As of 2021, Dalai Lama's net worth is estimated to be roughly $150 million

Jetsun Jamphel Ngawang Lobsang Yeshe Tenzin Gyatso - i.e. wanker with a head so far up his own arse, only one name away from seeing out his own mouth.

Just now, Velma said:

You and me may be at odds about this, but point taken, people can switch sides, just look at Wiley!

I dunno Wiley to comment.

Ian is conscious awake is all I know.

Nly on same page as us lot on here.

He calls out the Satanic Elites, just hope he dont martyr himself in the process..

image.png.a26eaa4ee7784ee732ef222bf5f6e704.png

image.png.3ce0ade14f8a05e32ff17bc9bcc78577.png

5 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Been done to death, but entertainer fakes like AJ add to the gaslighting media circus that has been ridiculing anyone with any critical thought & doesnt wake you up, but lands you in another box & then we have total bullshit & controlled ops on both sides.."Q" putting out any old shite that just gets laughed at..but the jokes is on you.

ycn48nnyfot41.jpg?auto=webp&s=42f60305ed

That car is so cool.

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

FFS!

What a disappointment.

Is there any fucker out there in 'celeb land' that's not in on the swindle?

i think they don't even know what are they saying,doing......their manager just points them to go with the current trends

and you can bet some of those mangers are members of some fucked up secret society

Just now, Jikwan said:

What do you mean?

I just meant with the covid situation, it wasn't a real virus. It was a fake virus they made people believe existed. As far as I know the book version was an actual virus. That's the only difference. Still very close.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, shadowmoon said:

Live: Scene of Sarah Everard vigil in London following rally ban

angry scenes.

wtf!!!

and thats why we are in this COVID shitstorm . people focussing upon a tragedy because the media hypes it up.

how many people have been killed in horrific circumstances since Sarah Everard... exactly ... no1 gives a shit about them

wankers with their candles.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

https://financialeditorial.com/news/coronavirus-latest-news-pensioners-to-get-third-booster-jab-in-august-jcvi-chief-suggests/

A Covid-19 booster vaccine is likely to be rolled out in the autumn to avoid another winter surge, a top government vaccination adviser has said.

Who didn't see this coming?

Eventually, you'll line up for your combined flu shot / covid shot, every winter, like a good little slave.

1 minute ago, zArk said:

wtf!!!

and thats why we are in this COVID shitstorm . people focussing upon a tragedy because the media hypes it up.

how many people have been killed in horrific circumstances since Sarah Everard... exactly ... no1 gives a shit about them

wankers with their candles.

it reminds me of that black guy who was killed last year in the states, except they are playing the same psyop on white people now?

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, DarianF said:

US vaccinations top 100m, bolstering case for herd immunity

https://www.afr.com/world/north-america/us-vaccinations-top-100m-bolstering-case-for-herd-immunity-20210313-p57adp

100 million vaccines taken already? I call bullshit. Prove it.

in the chiro the other day one of the patients works as a jabber. she said she is under orders (monday 8th) to do 1 jab a minute.

o_0 she wasnt happy

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic