Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

6 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Had to go to gp a few years ago, I  noticed the pen he was using was from a drug company, the paper notepad he used had some other drug company logo on it..

Made me wonder what else was sponsored in his room?

Like a racecar covered with stickers 🤣 the people that have an interest in them winning.

Snip-it_1615627839942.jpg.54445539e4338b96937d0eaefcda7bff.jpg

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, mathewtwatson said:

Im a builder and have a work mate we own a van together...with kids.....iv literally threatened him, to get him to print out refuse pcr templates and mask templates to withdraw consent for his son, Corey, at his high school. n sometimes i think im getting somewhere n he seems genuinely interested.....from time to time......this morning for example showed him Mark Zucc advising his staff against having the dna altering vax.......then said what do you think are you still gunna have it.............i think not this year but if they dont let me go on holiday then probably..........

fucking cowardly

It's crazy, isn't it. 

People risking their lives over a stupid lethal needle so they can maybe enjoy one week out of a whole year in another country which doesn't guarantee the brilliant holiday experience people always expect. 

Brainwashed society is upon us, well and truly. 

Edited by allymisfit

A minute's silence and a national doorstep vigil will form part of a day of reflection to mark the anniversary of the UK's first Covid lockdown.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson is backing charity Marie Curie's plan for Tuesday 23 March, when those who have died in the pandemic will be remembered.

There will be a minute's silence at 12:00 GMT with people encouraged to light up their doorsteps that night.

on that day we can thank the govt for their total destruction of retail and hospitality and over 100,000 deaths 

Edited by shadowmoon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Interesting section in this weeks videocast where David gives a breakdown of messenger RNA and how it relates to the energy fields of the body and the replacement of the human bodies natural messenger signals to the DNA with a synthetic version.

It begins just after the 20 min mark.

https://davidicke.com/2021/03/12/when-this-cult-owned-liar-tells-you-to-get-vaccinated-you-know-you-should-not-david-icke-dot-connector-videocast/

He also mentions Tal Zaks who is the chief medical officer at Moderna who described these techniques as 'hacking the software of life'

1568415294430?e=1620864000&v=beta&t=dNjk

https://www.linkedin.com/in/talzaks

• Like 1

Guest Gone Fishing...
10 minutes ago, Itsa said:

'hacking the software of life

Jeeeezzzzzz... 

What a truly frightening phrase.. 

:0(

PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO THANK DR FAUCI. He has just given us one of the best gifts we could ask for...

Share this video with any sheep who still doubt that it's new experimental technology. This needs millions of views ideally:

Anthony Fauci Admits Covid Shot is New Technology Being Tested on Humans in Live Time

https://banthis.tv/watch?id=604bd4822659533ff14befa5

This is freakin incredible! Yes, you are in a mass experiment with new technology. If you still doubt it, then you are beyond help. Seriously.

3 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Jeeeezzzzzz... 

What a truly frightening phrase.. 

Zaks is also the non executive director of a company called adaptimmune who have been working on genetically modified t cells for cancer treatment. I wonder what else they get up to 🤔

Guest Gone Fishing...
4 minutes ago, Itsa said:

Zaks is also the non executive director of a company called adaptimmune who have been working on genetically modified t cells for cancer treatment. I wonder what else they get up to 🤔

'Genetically modified people' now accepted under the guise of medical treatments.. 

Biggest can of worms ever, opened in the name of progress. 

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Lucky you. I've experienced the opposite. For years after 9/11 I used to talk about David-style "conspiracies" openly, including the implementation of a NWO Tyrannical, authoritarian  Police State under a Global Govt through the UN and 'The Powers that Shouldn't Be' killing us through vaccines [and chemtrails] - but I copped too much sh!t for it during my 20s so felt it easier to just keep my 'crazy' to myself. "Conspiracy" research became my very private guilty pleasure.

Now its all playing out before our very eyes and I've chosen to be so far out of the closet I'm in fucking Narnia and I get wacked with such righteousness fervour and condescension its almost hilarious, if not for the fact these people are assisting in our collective enslavement. The shilling for the doom of their/our unborn grandchildren is almost unbelievable. Sorry about the rant. Again, lucky you! lolz

I make little bets with people. I do something like send them a very specific video of Alex Jones or David Icke or whoever, making a prediction on a specific move the elites will make. Or a certain thing that is going to be openly pushed for in the future (for example, tracking bracelets, vaccine passports, anything like that). I make them agree to bookmark or otherwise save the video (or document).

Then I'll say, when this happens, you will have to buy me a single malt scotch or whatever. The usual response I get is "oh bullshit, that's a bit extreme; that will NEVER happen, they will never ALLOW this to happen." You know the type. And then I'll say okay, "you just wait. You will see. If it doesn't happen in the next 10 years, you can call me and tell me I'm a conspiracy whack job and I'll buy you something."

And then I contact them when it actually happens, and say, "hey, remember that video I told you to save?" And I call in the bet and derive the great pleasure of saying "I told you so."

But what I've found lately is a few of them have actually contacted me saying, "wow, dude, I admit, you weren't kidding about all this stuff, this is insane!"

No definitely not all of them, but some.

• Like 1

Turkey is set to join the list of countries willing to accept travellers who have not had the jab – provided they can produce a negative Covid test: https://lockdownsceptics.org/2021/03/13/turkey-to-welcome-brits-without-jab-from-may/

Turkey, you're half way there. No vaccine required for travel - Good. But now drop the fake test PCR bullshit from the requirement, and you will have my business, so to speak. Otherwise, go fck yourself like everyone else. You're not sticking anything in my nose or my arse.

Edited by DarianF
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

A minute's silence and a national doorstep vigil will form part of a day of reflection to mark the anniversary of the UK's first Covid lockdown.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson is backing charity Marie Curie's plan for Tuesday 23 March, when those who have died in the pandemic will be remembered.

There will be a minute's silence at 12:00 GMT with people encouraged to light up their doorsteps that night.

2057375888_ChinaHoldsNationalMourningforMartyrsVictimsofCOVID-190-26screenshot-min.png.612353a62904087472f90adcae9029a2.png

image.jpeg.4fb7015d0541d94f9ee2f45a8e71d8f6.jpeg

1731850897_Screenshot2021-03-13233902-min.png.81ba93a0d264ad6d12e898db682fe0bc.png

5 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I make little bets with people. I do something like send them a very specific video of Alex Jones or David Icke or whoever, making a prediction on a specific move the elites will make. Or a certain thing that is going to be openly pushed for in the future (for example, tracking bracelets, vaccine passports, anything like that). I make them agree to bookmark or otherwise save the video (or document).

Then I'll say, when this happens, you will have to buy me a single malt scotch or whatever. The usual response I get is "oh bullshit, that's a bit extreme; that will NEVER happen, they will never ALLOW this to happen." You know the type. And then I'll say okay, "you just wait. You will see. If it doesn't happen in the next 10 years, you can call me and tell me I'm a conspiracy whack job and I'll buy you something."

And then I contact them when it actually happens, and say, "hey, remember that video I told you to save?" And I call in the bet and derive the great pleasure of saying "I told you so."

But what I've found lately is a few of them have actually contacted me saying, "wow, dude, I admit, you weren't kidding about all this stuff, this is insane!"

No definitely not all of them, but some.

Accept Alex Jones is full of shit & does more damage than good with his gifting.

Like I listened to him a week ago about Switzerland banning experimental vaccines, which is total tosh.

Switzerland banned Astra Zeneca not anything else & is due to politics.. Alex CIA ZIOJones wont mention this obvious.

This is typical Alex Jones hype to make us look like fools in any real debate.

Why Icke has anything to do with him I find difficult to understand??

Alex Jones is clown world.

https://www.thelocal.ch/20210310/switzerland-doubles-pfizer-biontech-coronavirus-vaccine-order/

image.png.09b06cc36ee443f6df35226123a108ba.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, shadowmoon said:

on that day we can thank the govt for their total destruction of retail and hospitality and over 100,000 deaths 

More mass hypnosis incoming....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

"Hey, I remember these videos. It was my idea. I had a bet with my Minister for Propaganda that I could fool all the Western retards. He said it could never be done. Well who's laughing now, bitches!?"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7923981/Coronavirus-Disturbing-videos-claim-people-collapsing-Wuhan.html

The Chinese Communist Party’s Global Lockdown Fraud

Request for expedited federal investigation into scientific fraud in COVID‑19 public health policies

To:

Federal Bureau of Investigation
935 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20535

https://ccpgloballockdownfraud.medium.com/the-chinese-communist-partys-global-lockdown-fraud-88e1a7286c2b#_ftn103

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, DarianF said:

We should export him to the clownworld colony. Oh wait, we're already in it with him.

If only we could line up all these “clowns” and lodge sticks of dynamite in their pie holes 😁 I wish the ducks were all in a row, I’m bored with waiting.

5D58617A-B7EB-43D0-B64A-5A2F61B593E9.jpeg.9c9a19cf1bdbd668a2cf8b435c295f1a.jpeg

They hope the day will be commemorated annually, with other community-led acts such as virtual reflective assemblies, candle lighting on doorsteps and yellow ribbons wrapped around trees – with social distancing followed.

Words fail me....I suppose the yellow ribbon manufacturers will be rubbing their sanitised hands in glee.

Edited by Outsider
Typo

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic