Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

give it 5-10 years time and he will be replaced in the curriculem by rap albums by Jay Z so as to 'decolonise' literature

This will all aid in a dive in the IQ level of school children

My daughter is nearly finished with year 8. Has not been given one book to read by any author since the start of secondary school.hasn’t written one essay. General homework is a few one one word answers.

pluckily I have a large and varied library which she read through her own choice.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Outsider said:

I've decided to admit defeat in trying to wake up the covidians with facts and science....it just doesn't work. Instead I'm going to try reverse psychology in the hope of frying their circuits. I shall support all gov restrictions wholeheartedly, claim that I'm going to get the vaccine and argue that June 21st is far too early to end lockdown. Anything at this stage is worth a try....

Too right, it's time to stop faffing around with these soft lockdowns and get serious.

I say, to flatten the curve, weld their doors and windows up, so they can't get out of their homes, as part of Tier 10 Forever Lockdown.

To save the NHS, anyone who gets told by NHS Track and Trace to self-isolate gets themselves and their home incinerated.

Vietnam-War-Flamethrowers.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Also to stop new variants entering the UK anyone arriving from abroad, be it a UK national or illegal refugee is met with a wall of flame.

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1

Underground secure bunkers filled with criminals, pedophiles and hypocrites. Watch them go at each other like rabbid dogs after a year. They will revolt and prey on each other. Future generations may uncover them during an archeological dig filled with skeletons that endured severe physical abuse. Signs of insanity all over the site. 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

Snip-it_1615603966159.jpg.177bb26fa37c7d3dd467c6b5f52756d1.jpg

https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/top-20-questions-about-vaccination

So, if 99% of those vaccinated for measles already had full immunity the vaccine takes the credit stealing the spotlight from those robust immune systems. They "assume" you will get it even if you never would have. So, if 50% of those injected were given the disease then they become the 1% that get it in spite of the shot. They talk a lot about the importance of boosting weak immune systems with the vax but never say a word about how it impacts a robust immune system. The whole mess is totally insane unless you profit from illness. Then it makes perfect sense.

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

My daughter is nearly finished with year 8. Has not been given one book to read by any author since the start of secondary school.hasn’t written one essay. General homework is a few one one word answers.

pluckily I have a large and varied library which she read through her own choice.

But knows everything about BLM, Greta and global warming xD

• Like 1

Snip-it_1615604869606.jpg.3e76408eb73469213eae014ef53f0929.jpg

https://nrvs.info/faqs/can-vaccines-cause-or-spread-diseases/

Assumption #1.  The body's own natural defense mechanism needs help.

Assumption #2. That the body's immune system would have failed without a vaccine.

The whole vax industry rests on wild assumptions about our abilities to fight illness without their help. They tell us they want to help us get better but the big money is in keeping us chronically ill. There is no profit for them if we are healthy. No surprise big pharma is buying up supermarket food chains. They come at us from all orifices. They are at war with health. Now with the covid swindle at an unprecedented level.

17 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Make no mistake folks, big pharma also profits enormously from the organ trafficking trades. Lots of drugs involved in those processes. Expect growth there too. Its in pharma's best interests to have body parts moving around. Covid has been a goldrush for these ghouls and their enablers.

Just a passing thought (late at night / early morning, finding it difficult to sleep these days!).

WITH the vaccine (poison) inserted into these bodies WILL the organs be wanted so readily? .i.e. Will they be "contaminated" with the RNA / DNA + from the vaccine that has been received?

Snip-it_1615606817493.jpg.a9be83d07fc297327bcb6a94a79e3b64.jpg

And as would any industry trying to insure future business big pharma will invest heavily in creating conditions that will increase the number of sick people running to them for their products. Creating the covid monster out of thin air would constitute a prime example of this business growth model.

By making the world appear hopeless and hellish big pharma cashes in big on antidepressants. Record breaking sales in fact.

Spreading measles sells medications and frightens others into vaccination. A vicious circle of misery.

Inducing headaches sells tons of the Tylenol relief and on and on and on.

3 minutes ago, Concerned Citizen said:

Just a passing thought (late at night / early morning, finding it difficult to sleep these days!).

WITH the vaccine (poison) inserted into these bodies WILL the organs be wanted so readily? .i.e. Will they be "contaminated" with the RNA / DNA + from the vaccine that has been received?

They keep them on the ventillator after pronounciation of brain death so the kidneys and liver can dispose of those toxins. Toxins, I am led to believe, are designed to assault the nervous system and brain to get the brain death they need. Back in the day it was cardiac death, the stopping of the heart, the benchmark of death. Now that the organs are highly valuable the protocol has been changed to brain death. This is my train of thought about that. The bodies are kept running on the ventillator to detox the merchandise. 

6 hours ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Maybe they thought it would be as obvious as some bloke in red make up with horns declaring himself the Anti-Christ appearing on TV and and telling them that the mark of the beast is here.

But because it's all been done under the cover story of the Covid hoax they've been taken in, anything subtle that requires making connections between events and warnings from the past and the majority are lost.

But then again even if the Anti-Christ did appear on TV I think if the BBC presented him and his message in a positive light a lot of Christians would still obey because they saw it on the BBC !!!

I think you're spot on there mate. That's exactly it. They thought it would be obvious. But they should have known that satan is supposedly the great deceiver. You'd think they'd be on the lookout for something like this.

6 hours ago, Free Range said:

Not much fire n brimstone amongst them, the ones i know are very conformist. Had a priest tell me once he thought revelations was not a genuine part of the bible. whether thats true or not doubt it'd enter his head it may be script. 

Yeah I've heard that a lot. Revelation isn't taken seriously by the 'traditional' Christians, whereas the more fundamentalist ones think it's the real deal.

7 hours ago, Edgecrusher said:

Even the poll Tax riots, what, 30yrs ago? Where are the pub geezers that used to smack you in the face for looking at them the wrong way every Friday or Saturday - fighting outside football...

Everyone walking around in skinny jeans playing Fortnite watching their sperm counts disappear in tight t's, manicured beards and tattoo's... WEARING A FUCKING FACE NAPPY.

They've done it all so quick really. Even I feel apathetic, and I know I shouldn't be.

You nailed it. It's a complete pussification of the population. What's happening now is a disgrace to our ancestors. We're shadows of real humans... at best. Our spirit has been beaten out of us.

7 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

From the article you highlight, Qantas is planning to resume flights in late October, once the vaccine rollout has been done, not a long time then.  It sounds like to fly you will have to be vaxxed and tested.  An old Qantas DC 4/Dakota (a propeller  job) should be sufficient for passenger numbers.

CommonPass is one of several digital apps airlines and governments are assessing as a way to certify that travellers have undergone the necessary COVID-19 tests and, eventually, vaccinations before they fly.

That little bastard that runs Qantas. Have you seen him? Bloody little rat.

5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

parents will increasingly be sidelined by the state who will tell us that parenting is a 'qualified right' which the state can remove at any time so perhaps it would be 'hey you state-sanctioned guardian-fucker'

SS GOFO. 👍

Snip-it_1615608393457.jpg.99f993c2796e96e08a7625fa391ed80e.jpg

Installing medicare and making medical services available to most they got the added benefit of eating away at the old home remedies and tucking those out of sight. No surprise how the "free" medical care becomes "pay" medical care once they have you hooked. Its gotten so bad people have forgotten why they breathe (pharma forgot to tell them) and they have forgotten that they possess an immune system. Hows that for nuts?

Snip-it_1615608937326.jpg.1c2afd59abcfba519896f15cc6812af3.jpg

• Thanks 1

Save this easily provable lie for this bastard's future Nuremberg Trial:

"The Australian population remain overwhelmingly susceptible to this virus because they have been protected by their government, protected by their public health system, protected by the strategy that was used by Australia,” Dr Mike Ryan, head of WHO’s public emergencies program, said.“That success in protecting your population should not result in lacking access to that which will give you more permanent protection to that population."

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/australia-destroyed-the-curve-but-still-needs-covid-19-vaccine-who-20210313-p57adn.html

"The duration of protection has not yet been established. Studies are ongoing."

https://www.ebs.tga.gov.au/ebs/picmi/picmirepository.nsf/pdf?OpenAgent&id=CP-2021-PI-01194-1&d=202103131016933

We will remember you, you lying little prick.

Snip-it_1615609222491.jpg.19509f9e1d98ad05b069e4a7b70f03f4.jpg

However they are grateful for the buckets of money all that sickness brought to their door. And endless stream of totally avoidable suffering and disease. Some of them claim they are too busy injecting people to appreciate the safety of the potion. Just a pack of pharma shoeshine boys in labcoats lining their pockets bigtime. The medical arts are a noble profession, what pharma has done to it is disgraceful.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic