Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Edgecrusher said:

I sort of meant the guy has NWO mental issues and a lot of ammo...¬†ūüôĄ

 

well i'm not going to cast stones in that glass house seeing as most people outside of the conspiracy arena who are reading this forum for the first time would probably say that we all have 'nwo mental issues'

 

lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

If I was running this scam it would be far more credible, not some shoddy operation which it has been to date.   I shake my head in disbelief at how crap it is.

 

but that is part of their process...to drag the human spirit through the mud. They WANT it to be undignified

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Edgecrusher said:


My mum is a Jehovah's Witness (she's 82) and she thinks she's the only one in her congregation that hasn't had it. She doesn't wear a muzzle shopping either.

I stream her Vernon Coleman and UK Column¬†ūü§£

I literally have no idea how the organisation has said you can have it but it's your decision.

Not really sure how any Christian isn't seeing the onset of the beast system ‚Ästit baffles me.
 

My mom was Jehovah's Witness and they pushed me to their baptism - I refused and stopped attend their meetings when I was 12. SOmething was wrong with them - I could see it from childhood... Luckily we are tolerant family and my mom agreed with me. Now when internet let find details about every BS - I did research about them. They used Cross on their publishing at the beginning and I found Charles Russell was buried in a pyramid... WTH?! SOme of their reading materials had illuminati symbols. My mom is a bit confused now... ;) https://williamcooperrevisited.wordpress.com/2011/11/07/the-occult-roots-of-the-jehovahs-witnesses/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

sure but what about morality?

 

Just because something CAN be done doesn't mean it SHOULD be done

 

Will you feel any warmth towards boris and hancock as they pass new statutes making covid injections mandatory? Or would you see them then as a vessel for pure evil?

No I wouldn't feel any warmth and of course I'm 100% opposed to all this shit, but was trying to make the point (badly) that if you take the population and divide them into those that can see and those that can't..I'm afraid we are on the same side as them. Uncomfortable I know....however our awakeness is used for positive ends, their awakeness for purely evil intent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Outsider said:

I think even if they dug up Shakespeare and tested his bones for covid 19 the dumbasses would still believe

 

what if william shakespeare a not highly literate minor actor didn't write all of those plays and in fact they were written by a team of writers much like modern day sitcoms? What if 'william shakespeare' is just a pen name used by that team of writers and the use of that name by the cabal today is an inside joke which says to those with with the eyes to see that the whole thing is just a facade concealing a lie?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

but that is part of their process...to drag the human spirit through the mud. They WANT it to be undignified


I think they like to make it obvious. They could easily have covered up the PCR testing with better lies, surely?

Undignified is what this is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Outsider said:

No I wouldn't feel any warmth and of course I'm 100% opposed to all this shit, but was trying to make the point (badly) that if you take the population and divide them into those that can see and those that can't..I'm afraid we are on the same side as them. Uncomfortable I know....however our awakeness is used for positive ends, their awakeness for purely evil intent.

 

yes absolutely. This is why david says its a 'perception deception'

 

The conspirators create false perceptions in the minds of the mass of the public so that the public perceive a false reality to exist so that they then behave according to that false perception of reality. They have effectively cast a spell over them

 

This could be the false perception that a country has weapons of mass destruction that it doesn't have or it could be that a country is under threat from 'terror' or that it is facing a deadly pandemic where there are no mass die-offs etc

 

Then there are those who have not fallen under the effects of the spell who are trying to wake up the masses to the false perception but receiving anger in reply hence the quote "it's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled"

 

so yeah we have got the shittier end of the stick

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

what if william shakespeare a not highly literate minor actor didn't write all of those plays and in fact they were written by a team of writers much like modern day sitcoms? What if 'william shakespeare' is just a pen name used by that team of writers and the use of that name by the cabal today is an inside joke which says to those with with the eyes to see that the whole thing is just a facade concealing a lie?

Or perhaps the proles don't have a clue who he is because he doesn't have a Fakebook account.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

yes absolutely. This is why david says its a 'perception deception'

 

The conspirators create false perceptions in the minds of the mass of the public so that the public perceive a false reality to exist so that they then behave according to that false perception of reality. They have effectively cast a spell over them

 

This could be the false perception that a country has weapons of mass destruction that it doesn't have or it could be that a country is under threat from 'terror' or that it is facing a deadly pandemic where there are no mass die-offs etc

 

Then there are those who have not fallen under the effects of the spell who are trying to wake up the masses to the false perception but receiving anger in reply hence the quote "it's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled"

The Spellcasters must also have a good chuckle at how passionately we argue our case and how little traction we seem to get!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Or perhaps the proles don't have a clue who he is because he doesn't have a Fakebook account.

 

give it 5-10 years time and he will be replaced in the curriculem by rap albums by Jay Z so as to 'decolonise' literature

 

This will all aid in a dive in the IQ level of school children

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Outsider said:

The Spellcasters must also have a good chuckle at how passionately we argue our case and how little traction we seem to get!

 

oh yes they give us a nod now and then in their speeches but they control the corporate media and the education system so they control the vast majority of the flow of information to the minds of the public

 

 

 

 

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Human10 said:

My mom was Jehovah's Witness and they pushed me to their baptism - I refused and stopped attend their meetings when I was 12.


I stopped having studies when I was about 13 (I'm 48 now), I couldn't do it anymore, and yeah, whilst I love my mum and her firends (I've grown up with them, and they're a different generation), I don't like the vibe around the assemblies and meetings - I did used to take her to the bigger assemblies still - until this all started.

I could never tell her about some of the strange things around the Witnesses, she's 82, and I just could't do that to her. If I even bought it up I'd never forgive myself.

I'm glad she watches UK Column and various other things I show her, and hasn't taken the "vaccine".

I think it's my mum really that woke me up when I was still in a pushchair... i was getting dragged around door knocking with her, as my dad was at work, and I remember asking her "what's armageddon?" She said wait until 2020¬†ūü§£

No, she didn't say that haha but I always remember asking her, I think it jarred me really early on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

what if william shakespeare a not highly literate minor actor didn't write all of those plays and in fact they were written by a team of writers much like modern day sitcoms? What if 'william shakespeare' is just a pen name used by that team of writers and the use of that name by the cabal today is an inside joke which says to those with with the eyes to see that the whole thing is just a facade concealing a lie?

I was trying to say something similar in the queen thread the other day in response to the Marlowe authorship, but gave up as i couldnt post it. Whenever i read or see a Marlowe play i could immediately get into it. ive never been able to do that with Shakespeare. Im confused until at least the second act. It dawned on me it was the same confusion i had with a lot of the 'must see' US series. Lost comes to mind. They dont do much for me. I prefer a world created by one author. I wondered whether Shakespeare was also a team effort as i couldnt make out any coherent voice when reading or watching it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Free Range said:

I was trying to say something similar in the queen thread the other day in response to the Marlowe authorship, but gave up as i couldnt post it. Whenever i read or see a Marlowe play i could immediately get into it. ive never been able to do that with Shakespeare. Im confused until at least the second act. It dawned on me it was the same confusion i had with a lot of the 'must see' US series. Lost comes to mind. They dont do much for me. I prefer a world created by one author. I wondered whether Shakespeare was also a team effort as i couldnt make out any coherent voice when reading or watching it.

 

well marlowe's death is a bit mysterious...

 

there is just a lot of content in the plays that seems to have been outside the experience of the actor william shakespeare

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

But then again even if the Anti-Christ did appear on TV I think if the BBC presented him and his message in a positive light a lot of Christians would still obey because they saw it on the BBC !!!

 

I remember talking to this Christian women about a passage in the Bible which states, ' every eye shall see Jesus when he returns', and she then said, 'Well of course every eye will see him, as we all have TV's now' I'm like :classic_rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

I think the politically correct way is along the lines of..  Come back 'ere you Guardian-fucker.

 

parents will increasingly be sidelined by the state who will tell us that parenting is a 'qualified right' which the state can remove at any time so perhaps it would be 'hey you state-sanctioned guardian-fucker'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...