Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Outsider said:

I mean William Shakespeare, I still can't believe they pulled that one off. No wonder Hancock was pissing himself laughing.


You know, when you're trying you're hardest to try and get people to wake up, and you go over and over figures, "science" etc etc, and they pull the William Shakespeare thing, and you just go "look, can you not see!!!?"

And it still doesn't work. He was literally pissing himself.

Someone I know who I had a bit of respect for before this thinks Biden is just a poor old man, you know "aw bless..."

This is an "enlightened" yoga teacher... But woke, unfortunately.

Edited by Edgecrusher
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

only 1% of currency is physical cash. The rest exists as digits on a computer screen and it isn't pegged to gold or anything tangible

 

It only exists as currency because we all agree to believe it exists.....kinda like santa claus for the kids

soon to be 0........

 

let me change that line

 

it only exists as a virus because they all agree it exists kinda like santa clause

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mathewtwatson said:

 

DEVELOPED A COUGH DURING IN LOCKDOWN.....................................................doesnt that tell you everything in 1 line there!!

 

Exactly. They are trying to railroad the diagnosis no matter how much I tell them I had a bog standard cold and cough!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

soon to be 0........

 

let me change that line

 

it only exists as a virus because they all agree it exists kinda like santa clause

 

so the 'great reset' will be the transition to a central bank digital currency which will be on the cabals blockchain

 

By creating central banks in each country that were all coordinated through the central bank of central banks the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) in Basel the cabal created a top down 'command and control' economy which pretended to be 'capitalism' but which was really 'state-capitalism' or 'cartelism' controlled by the cabal in concert with the corrupt politicians who work for them

 

So the great reset to a globalised digital currency is the next logical step for them in their march to global totalitarianism

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Outsider said:

I've often thought about your last point, unfortunately we are kind of on the same wavelength as those running this scam. We know the truth, they know the truth, it's that big mass of drones in the middle that just don't get it. 

Hurts to say it but I'm probably more intellectually aligned with Johnson, Hancock etc than I am with my fellow proles😕

 

sure but what about morality?

 

Just because something CAN be done doesn't mean it SHOULD be done

 

Will you feel any warmth towards boris and hancock as they pass new statutes making covid injections mandatory? Or would you see them then as a vessel for pure evil?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

It's so funny. The Christians I've known in my past - all they used to talk about was the end times and the mark of the beast will be the sign, and all that shit, where we can't buy and sell without the mark.

 

Now here, right in our faces, exactly what is happening fits every single kind of description they ever used to preach at me and others - the thing they always feared the most.

 

And they just take the mark without question and even support it.

 

What the fuck is going on seriously!!!!!!! Why is everyone in such a trance.

 

If this shit going on doesn't set off major red flags to any christian about mark of the beast stuff, then what the hell will!???!?!

Not much fire n brimstone amongst them, the ones i know are very conformist. Had a priest tell me once he thought revelations was not a genuine part of the bible. whether thats true or not doubt it'd enter his head it may be script. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Do you think the nurses and doctors administering the vaccine have any idea what's in it ?? I very much doubt it.

 

well they can try that one in court but the response will be 'ignorance is no defence in the law'

 

doctors and nurses are absolutely INDIVIDUALLY liable for anything they inject into other human beings

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Edgecrusher said:


You know, when you're trying yo're hardest to try and get people to wake up, and you go over and over figures, "science" etc etc, and they pull the William Shakespeare thing, and you just go "look, can you not see!!!?"

And it still doesn't work. He was literally pissing himself.

Someone I know who I had a bit of respect for before this think Biden is just a poor old man, you know "aw bless..."

This is an "enlightened" yoga teacher... But woke, unfortunately.

I think even if they dug up Shakespeare and tested his bones for covid 19 the dumbasses would still believe. It's been neverending, anal probes, testing sewerage, bloody scotch eggs....the list of absurdities goes on and on. 

I really do feel being awake is now a curse.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

It's so funny. The Christians I've known in my past - all they used to talk about was the end times and the mark of the beast will be the sign, and all that shit, where we can't buy and sell without the mark.

 

Now here, right in our faces, exactly what is happening fits every single kind of description they ever used to preach at me and others - the thing they always feared the most.

 

And they just take the mark without question and even support it.

 

What the fuck is going on seriously!!!!!!! Why is everyone in such a trance.

 

If this shit going on doesn't set off major red flags to any christian about mark of the beast stuff, then what the hell will!???!?!

 

Maybe they thought it would be as obvious as some bloke in red make up with horns declaring himself the Anti-Christ appearing on TV and and telling them that the mark of the beast is here.

But because it's all been done under the cover story of the Covid hoax they've been taken in, anything subtle that requires making connections between events and warnings from the past and the majority are lost.

But then again even if the Anti-Christ did appear on TV I think if the BBC presented him and his message in a positive light a lot of Christians would still obey because they saw it on the BBC !!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Free Range said:

Not much fire n brimstone amongst them, the ones i know are very conformist. Had a priest tell me once he thought revelations was not a genuine part of the bible. whether thats true or not doubt it'd enter his head it may be script. 

 

The king james (freemason) bible included macabees which contains a heresy so the bible has been messed with by bad actors

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Outsider said:

I've often thought about your last point, unfortunately we are kind of on the same wavelength as those running this scam. We know the truth, they know the truth, it's that big mass of drones in the middle that just don't get it. 

Hurts to say it but I'm probably more intellectually aligned with Johnson, Hancock etc than I am with my fellow proles😕

 

If I was running this scam it would be far more credible, not some shoddy operation which it has been to date.   I shake my head in disbelief at how crap it is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Outsider said:

I really do feel being awake is now a curse.

 

its only a curse if there are too few of you because you will feel like a hunted minority

 

But if you become a significant portion of society then everything changes so that has to be the aim doesn't it: to build a critical mass of people with awareness that will then snow-ball

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Edgecrusher said:

I sort of meant the guy has NWO mental issues and a lot of ammo... 🙄

 

well i'm not going to cast stones in that glass house seeing as most people outside of the conspiracy arena who are reading this forum for the first time would probably say that we all have 'nwo mental issues'

 

lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

If I was running this scam it would be far more credible, not some shoddy operation which it has been to date.   I shake my head in disbelief at how crap it is.

 

but that is part of their process...to drag the human spirit through the mud. They WANT it to be undignified

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Edgecrusher said:


My mum is a Jehovah's Witness (she's 82) and she thinks she's the only one in her congregation that hasn't had it. She doesn't wear a muzzle shopping either.

I stream her Vernon Coleman and UK Column 🤣

I literally have no idea how the organisation has said you can have it but it's your decision.

Not really sure how any Christian isn't seeing the onset of the beast system – it baffles me.
 

My mom was Jehovah's Witness and they pushed me to their baptism - I refused and stopped attend their meetings when I was 12. SOmething was wrong with them - I could see it from childhood... Luckily we are tolerant family and my mom agreed with me. Now when internet let find details about every BS - I did research about them. They used Cross on their publishing at the beginning and I found Charles Russell was buried in a pyramid... WTH?! SOme of their reading materials had illuminati symbols. My mom is a bit confused now... ;) https://williamcooperrevisited.wordpress.com/2011/11/07/the-occult-roots-of-the-jehovahs-witnesses/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

sure but what about morality?

 

Just because something CAN be done doesn't mean it SHOULD be done

 

Will you feel any warmth towards boris and hancock as they pass new statutes making covid injections mandatory? Or would you see them then as a vessel for pure evil?

No I wouldn't feel any warmth and of course I'm 100% opposed to all this shit, but was trying to make the point (badly) that if you take the population and divide them into those that can see and those that can't..I'm afraid we are on the same side as them. Uncomfortable I know....however our awakeness is used for positive ends, their awakeness for purely evil intent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Outsider said:

I think even if they dug up Shakespeare and tested his bones for covid 19 the dumbasses would still believe

 

what if william shakespeare a not highly literate minor actor didn't write all of those plays and in fact they were written by a team of writers much like modern day sitcoms? What if 'william shakespeare' is just a pen name used by that team of writers and the use of that name by the cabal today is an inside joke which says to those with with the eyes to see that the whole thing is just a facade concealing a lie?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

but that is part of their process...to drag the human spirit through the mud. They WANT it to be undignified


I think they like to make it obvious. They could easily have covered up the PCR testing with better lies, surely?

Undignified is what this is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Outsider said:

No I wouldn't feel any warmth and of course I'm 100% opposed to all this shit, but was trying to make the point (badly) that if you take the population and divide them into those that can see and those that can't..I'm afraid we are on the same side as them. Uncomfortable I know....however our awakeness is used for positive ends, their awakeness for purely evil intent.

 

yes absolutely. This is why david says its a 'perception deception'

 

The conspirators create false perceptions in the minds of the mass of the public so that the public perceive a false reality to exist so that they then behave according to that false perception of reality. They have effectively cast a spell over them

 

This could be the false perception that a country has weapons of mass destruction that it doesn't have or it could be that a country is under threat from 'terror' or that it is facing a deadly pandemic where there are no mass die-offs etc

 

Then there are those who have not fallen under the effects of the spell who are trying to wake up the masses to the false perception but receiving anger in reply hence the quote "it's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled"

 

so yeah we have got the shittier end of the stick

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...