Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Fantastic comment. And great work on at least trying to wake them up. But if they insist on wilful ignorance, well what can you do.


My mum is a Jehovah's Witness (she's 82) and she thinks she's the only one in her congregation that hasn't had it. She doesn't wear a muzzle shopping either.

I stream her Vernon Coleman and UK Column 🤣

I literally have no idea how the organisation has said you can have it but it's your decision.

Not really sure how any Christian isn't seeing the onset of the beast system – it baffles me.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Edgecrusher said:


My mum is a Jehovah's Witness (she's 82) and she thinks she's the only one in her congregation that hasn't had it. She doesn't wear a muzzle shopping either.

I stream her Vernon Coleman and UK Column 🤣

I literally have no idea how the organisation has said you can have it but it's your decision.

Not really sure how any Christian isn't seeing the onset of the beast system – it baffles me.
 

Love Uk column mate

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

shes 8 since wednesday, so primary school....not on the masks yet...but we all know its coming.........

 

shes an only child and around me alot......so more like 28 ....but not an exaggeration at all.

 

its hard judging it.....this week end im gunna start getting in place some home school teachers and prepare to pull her out when the time comes......

 

shes big n brave but the other kids are back now....so how much have they been corrupted at home and then go to school..........we'l see........no good can come of it..........1 of her friends said shes allowed a mask when shes 8....what a fucking statement and convo of 2 kids...8 and 7.....my little girl to be fair told her friend the mask will stop her lungs getting the oxygen they need........i dint know whether to fist pump her or just fucking cry at the convo......... all this on a walk out of the playground last friday after school.

 

bare in mind this kids mum and dad, coz their close to my daughter iv attempted to wake up a few times and thought id got somewhere....................bleak!


I don't have kids, and am self-employed (I've only worked 3 months of the last 12, it's been out of my hands).

I don't know how anyone that is "awake" is managing with kids through this, and trying to do a job if they can. I just have no idea what I'd do about them going to school - it's just not straight forward for people is it to home school.

I hear stories of people living with partners that are proper sheep... How the f*** would you cope with what's going on just a personal level.

Just that from just leaving the school to car would be doing my head in.

I don't know how people on here with kids are doing it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, wingwang said:

Had a letter today from a hospital doctor following a bit of telephone constipation. In it he questions a chest infection I had back in March 2020 as possibly being covid. The chest infection cleared up following a course of antibiotics which if it was official covid wouldn't be able to happen according to propaganda.

 

Shakes my imaginary mask at these retrospective shenanigans... 

 

why would they chase this up....give me more info mate....im addicted to knowing the details lol.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Edgecrusher said:


My mum is a Jehovah's Witness (she's 82) and she thinks she's the only one in her congregation that hasn't had it. She doesn't wear a muzzle shopping either.

I stream her Vernon Coleman and UK Column 🤣

I literally have no idea how the organisation has said you can have it but it's your decision.

Not really sure how any Christian isn't seeing the onset of the beast system – it baffles me.
 

 

It's so funny. The Christians I've known in my past - all they used to talk about was the end times and the mark of the beast will be the sign, and all that shit, where we can't buy and sell without the mark.

 

Now here, right in our faces, exactly what is happening fits every single kind of description they ever used to preach at me and others - the thing they always feared the most.

 

And they just take the mark without question and even support it.

 

What the fuck is going on seriously!!!!!!! Why is everyone in such a trance.

 

If this shit going on doesn't set off major red flags to any christian about mark of the beast stuff, then what the hell will!???!?!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, DarianF said:

For any parents reading this, if you want to study the behavioral psychological techniques these medical bastards are going to be using on your kids in school to propagandise them into voluntary oxygen deprivation (sorry I mean mask wearing):

 

 

Most autistic children would have a meltdown from being forced to wear a mask and autistic adults would just punch your face.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I would like to chill with Deborah Tavares. Discuss a possible monument to the splendid work she has done for us. All those fine folk have really stuck their necks out at great risk to themselves to ensure we were properly informed.

 

When the NWO collapses, maybe you'll have your chance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Edgecrusher said:


I don't have kids, and am self-employed (I've only worked 3 months of the last 12, it's been out of my hands).

I don't know how anyone that is "awake" is managing with kids through this, and trying to do a job if they can. I just have no idea what I'd do about them going to school - it's just not straight forward for people is it to home school.

I hear stories of people living with partners that are proper sheep... How the f*** would you cope with what's going on just a personal level.

Just that from just leaving the school to car would be doing my head in.

I don't know how people on here with kids are doing it.

Bare in mind this.........flu vaccines nearly killed my daughter, the nasal spray awoke us completely...(icu unit)..the prospect of mandatory vaccines and blackmailed vaccines could directly impact my daughters life.....n every single fucking sheep surrounding us....could call for them to be made mandatory.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Edgecrusher said:


I don't have kids, and am self-employed (I've only worked 3 months of the last 12, it's been out of my hands).

I don't know how anyone that is "awake" is managing with kids through this, and trying to do a job if they can. I just have no idea what I'd do about them going to school - it's just not straight forward for people is it to home school.

I hear stories of people living with partners that are proper sheep... How the f*** would you cope with what's going on just a personal level.

Just that from just leaving the school to car would be doing my head in.

I don't know how people on here with kids are doing it.

I have kids

 

no consent for testing for secondary schools and the primary schools

know where I stand.  My partner seems to be on my level with it all and I now question every piece of news I see with what’s the agenda here.

 

just a normal guy with a normal job been working this past year luckily so no complaints but of the 150 people I work with maybe 2 are awake 

 

mental.

 

the kids know the score and have asked me why aren’t there people dead outside with this deadly virus that’s going on

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Outsider said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/mar/12/italy-braces-widespread-closures-covid-cases-rise

 

We have come full circle and I'm afraid the events of last year will occur again but this time it will be a hundred times worse.

 

"26,824 new Covid-19 infections on Friday and 380 deaths"

 

An honest journalist would question those figures and precisely how they were derived. But we know it's not going to happen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

It's so funny. The Christians I've known in my past - all they used to talk about was the end times and the mark of the beast will be the sign, and all that shit, where we can't buy and sell without the mark.

 

Now here, right in our faces, exactly what is happening fits every single kind of description they ever used to preach at me and others - the thing they always feared the most.

 

And they just take the mark without question and even support it.

 

What the fuck is going on seriously!!!!!!! Why is everyone in such a trance.

 

If this shit going on doesn't set off major red flags to any christian about mark of the beast stuff, then what the hell will!???!?!


I have no idea, I really don't, other than the fact that people have just had a real job done on them the last 70yrs.

Everyone seems to just be a major fucking idiot, reason and common sense alone has just been tricked out of people.

I keep saying to my missus about the think tanks going over and over this, if I was there, I'd have said "we just won't get away with it, there's no way we can pull it off..."

No doubt the reply would have been "don't worry, 99% of the population is thicker than you'd ever imagine, we'll be fine."

I would love to have real, off the record, discussion with the people behind this, I bet you'd be surprised how much of a laugh you'd have with them. Unfortunately/fortunately, once it was over, we're stil not in the club... 😕

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

on a separate note has anybody been sent the ''CENSUS'' 

 

if you have............. in the religious beliefs or philosophical beliefs box .....regardless of actual beliefs..............put in FREEDOM. a group iv been added to on telegram are calling for this....... need it 200 thousand times

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

The 150 people I work with maybe 2 are awake.


What's it like at work? I left the rat race a few years ago on purpose (which this has ROYALLY f***ed up) but if I was in my old office, with a bunch of virtue-signalling Karen's I wouldn't have coped, I literally wouldn't have coped.

My brother works welding in a factory sort of stuck 40yrs in the past but there's a bloke there that isn't taking this all too well at all – like gearing up for Custers Last Stand type stuff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Edgecrusher said:


I have no idea, I really don't, other than the fact that people have just had a real job done on them the last 70yrs.

Everyone seems to just be a major fucking idiot, reason and common sense alone has just been tricked out of people.

I keep saying to my missus about the think tanks going over and over this, if I was there, I'd have said "we just won't get away with it, there's no way we can pull it off..."

No doubt the reply would have been "don't worry, 99% of the population is thicker than you'd ever imagine, we'll be fine."

I would love to have real, off the record, discussion with the people behind this, I bet you'd be surprised how much of a laugh you'd have with them. Unfortunately/fortunately, once it was over, we're stil not in the club... 😕

 

Remember when people used to protest and get all paranoid over barcodes and stuff? I remember back in the 90s early 2000s, I knew this old Christian guy who used to go around town to all the shops saying the barcode technology is the Satanic takeover technology and it will be the mark of the beast, and all that kind of stuff.

 

Now the same guy I bumped into him the other day. He wants his vaccine and thinks it's a good thing that the government is tracking everyone because if we have another outbreak they will be able to act quickly.

 

How can you go from protesting a bloody barcode at a supermarket checkout, to accepting government tracking of your person?

 

Jesus.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

I have kids

 

no consent for testing for secondary schools and the primary schools

know where I stand.  My partner seems to be on my level with it all and I now question every piece of news I see with what’s the agenda here.

 

just a normal guy with a normal job been working this past year luckily so no complaints but of the 150 people I work with maybe 2 are awake 

 

mental.

 

the kids know the score and have asked me why aren’t there people dead outside with this deadly virus that’s going on

i work on building sites......im currently on a new swimming baths in Heckmondwike....................

 

it is completely normal, no masks no nothing, radios playing...everybody laughing and joking..........completely fucking normal......iv been on 4 sites during this..........York, Leeds, Cleckheaton.......... its like going into the old world...longer inductions but the moment your on site........it is completely normal 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Qantas starts first ‘vaccine passport’ trial ahead of border reopening

https://www.smh.com.au/business/companies/qantas-starts-first-vaccine-passport-trial-20210312-p57a5g.html

 

Yeah, it's a always a 'trial'. I love how they just piss in our faces, and launch these farce test runs and trials. We know you're going to bring it in you bastards, cut the bullshit and just do it already. Enough with the games.

 

From the article you highlight, Qantas is planning to resume flights in late October, once the vaccine rollout has been done, not a long time then.  It sounds like to fly you will have to be vaxxed and tested.  An old Qantas DC 4/Dakota (a propeller  job) should be sufficient for passenger numbers.

 

CommonPass is one of several digital apps airlines and governments are assessing as a way to certify that travellers have undergone the necessary COVID-19 tests and, eventually, vaccinations before they fly.

 

 

 

Edited by Orange Alert
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DarianF said:

Remember when people used to protest and get all paranoid over barcodes and stuff?


Even the poll Tax riots, what, 30yrs ago? Where are the pub geezers that used to smack you in the face for looking at them the wrong way every Friday or Saturday - fighting outside football...

Everyone walking around in skinny jeans playing Fortnite watching their sperm counts disappear in tight t's, manicured beards and tattoo's... WEARING A FUCKING FACE NAPPY.

They've done it all so quick really. Even I feel apathetic, and I know I shouldn't be.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...