Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Letter sent to Irish Government regarding massive rise in excess nursing home deaths since vacination roll out.

Dear Deputy,

We are contacting you as Teachta Dála and a sitting member of Dáil Éireann.

We wish to make you aware of a very serious rise in the number of nursing home deaths (excess deaths) for the three-week period beginning at the end January 2021. The attached chart (page 3) shows 160 deaths from a selection of just 10 of the 572 HIQA registered nursing homes that we studied during the period mentioned. In comparison there were only a small number of deaths in those same nursing homes during December 2020 and January 2021. Considering the overall reduction in COVID-19 related deaths, hospitalisations and positive PCR tests for the same period, the dramatic rise in deaths gives us great cause for concern. Please refer to the attached graph on page 4 showing data for these key trends.

Contd........

https://healthfreedomireland.com/letter-sent-to-government-re-dramatic-rise-in-excess-nursing-home-deaths/

Edited by Roscommon
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, alexa said:

Soz, but I have to disagree with you here, Jesus is our only salvation out of this mess we find ourselves in.

It's true God did favor the Jews until they crucified Jesus. Hence the reason for Paul's preaching to blend the Jews and the Gentiles together.

I respect your beliefs and don't want to cause offence but looking for saviours/messiahs to come and save us is the last thing humanity needs to do in fact it's one of the main reasons we're in this mess.

If you want to believe in Jesus then great but maybe it's time the human race grew up, took responsibility and decided that if they want change in the world then they'll have to do it themselves, get off their knees and stop looking to the sky for help.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Of course they don't know, the types of people who get the vaccine get all their news and info from the MSM who won't tell them the truth about the so called vaccine.

Do you think the nurses and doctors administering the vaccine have any idea what's in it ?? I very much doubt it.

I wonder how many of them know that taking part in a medical trial voids their life insurance and some private pension payouts after death?????!!!!!!        

6 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

I respect your beliefs and don't want to cause offence but looking for saviours/messiahs to come and save us is the last thing humanity needs to do in fact it's one of the main reasons we're in this mess.

If you want to believe in Jesus then great but maybe it's time the human race grew up, took responsibility and decided that if they want change in the world then they'll have to do it themselves, get off their knees and stop looking to the sky for help.

Your not causing me any offence, only God, which in these precarious times that we find ourselves living in, isn't the wisest of moves.

1 minute ago, alexa said:

Your not causing me any offence, only God, which in these precarious times that we find ourselves living in, isn't the wisest of moves.

I'd say in these precarious times not taking responsibility and hoping for a saviour to come and sort out your problems isn't the wisest of moves.

1 minute ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

I'd say in these precarious times not taking responsibility and hoping for a saviour to come and sort out your problems isn't the wisest of moves.

Each to his own, but I know who's side I'd rather be on!

3 hours ago, B14 said:

Just got another lifetime ban on r/coronavirus again under a different account name...I knew it would happen... but at least I went a few rounds with pro-vaxxers and I mean to tell you...it's frankly terrifying the way their minds think. They will have NO PROBLEM outing those from society who don't take the jabs. How can they not see the terrifying similarities between the current situation and say nazi Germany, Stalinistic Russia, etc.,? History is, indeed, repeating itself.

Probably think that they're too clever to taken in by state propaganda the way those in Nazi Germany were.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, alexa said:

I think if there is a divine being....he is in us and among us and inside us...n we all are playing role.........if we were designed in his image........then we all have the power............

my wife in the school playground today went toe to toe with teachers, because we wont allow our daughter to use anti-bac gel....so theyve been making our little girl wash her hands 12 times a day.........12 times......her hands were sore, so my wife has demanded a meeting yesterday, without telling me, coz she knows what im like, and gone at these teachers (in the playground because no meetings indoors) so alot of parents watched on as my wife explained about our microbiome, the bodies natural immunity,the stupidy and cowardice of these teachers, and parents.......mouths wide open.......the teachers actually said we agree but wev got no choice.........to my wife screaming wev all got a choice...each and every1 of us have a choice!!! the teachers agreed to not make my daughter over wash her hands................except after the toilet, n b4 dinner.......but scarlett said...all the children in her class did the same...................

now my wife is not the type to do this.........

this could be a divine moment

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Probably think that they're too clever to taken in by state propaganda the way those in Nazi Germany were.

Agree, most war era footage is in black and white and it can mean it's easy to detach from that period of history.

if it was in full colour it would be more viceral and real to them. The proles really do need to be shocked and horrified to wake up. 

4 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

I think if there is a divine being....he is in us and among us and inside us...n we all are playing role.........if we were designed in his image........then we all have the power............

my wife in the school playground today went toe to toe with teachers, because we wont allow our daughter to use anti-bac gel....so theyve been making our little girl wash her hands 12 times a day.........12 times......her hands were sore, so my wife has demanded a meeting yesterday, without telling me, coz she knows what im like, and gone at these teachers (in the playground because no meetings indoors) so alot of parents watched on as my wife explained about our microbiome, the bodies natural immunity,the stupidy and cowardice of these teachers, and parents.......mouths wide open.......the teachers actually said we agree but wev got no choice.........to my wife screaming wev all got a choice...each and every1 of us have a choice!!! the teachers agreed to not make my daughter over wash her hands................except after the toilet, n b4 dinner.......but scarlett said...all the children in her class did the same...................

now my wife is not the type to do this.........

this could be a divine moment

Good to hear, by constantly challenging this crap we maybe able to wake a few zombies up. If the zombies see passion and commitment from someone they may just grow some balls of their own. 

4 minutes ago, Edgecrusher said:

Everyone's got a choice, there's always a choice, even if the alternative is death.

These teachers are disgusting.

do you think 1 parent....all wearing masks apart from my wife.....do you think 1 parent jumped in and said actually can you not do that to my child either.................................

NOT 1!

1 minute ago, mathewtwatson said:

We are suffocating in a sea of cowards.....a sea of cowards

If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I'd have never believed it.

Cowardice is one thing but brainless with it.

The situation isn't getting to me that much but the general public are, I have utter contempt for most I see now – and it's not healthy for anyone.

If I put what I really wanted to say down in words I'd get a knock on my door by plod.

Just now, mathewtwatson said:

do you think 1 parent....all wearing masks apart from my wife.....do you think 1 parent jumped in and said actually can you not do that to my child either.................................

NOT 1!

Nope.

A bit like these idiots filming "Police" while they break the law rather than stepping in.

3 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

We are suffocating in a sea of cowards.....a sea of cowards

True, utterly timid, no awareness of threat and devoid of curiosity. Deadly combinations that make them easy prey. Somehow they need to remember their natural instincts. This behaviour is unatural.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic