Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, alexa said:

 

Soz, but I have to disagree with you here, Jesus is our only salvation out of this mess we find ourselves in.

 

It's true God did favor the Jews until they crucified Jesus. Hence the reason for Paul's preaching to blend the Jews and the Gentiles together.

So you saying these covidians who choose big pharma & Babylon the whore over the bible are going to be saved.

 

I was even thinking maybe the jab is the rapture & all the good Christians who obey their church will be saved...when in Rome.. The rest of us will have to repent & wait for Jesus to show up to save us.

 

Pastors Preach ‘Salvation by Vaccine Alone’

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/pastors-preach-salvation-by-vaccine-alone

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Roscommon said:

If I was religious.

All this talk about not being able to go into certain shops or travel would make me think of this......

they all had to have this mark, or else they could not buy or sell anything. This mark stood for the name of the beast and for the number of its name.

 

HELLO!
 

 

 

The ‘Mark of the Beast’ as described in ‘Revelations’ is something you must elect to receive, knowing you forfeit your soul. I don’t believe you can lose your ‘salvation’ from something which can administered surreptitiously, or by force.

 

That is unjust. Many think the vaxx is a health benefit and children do not have a choice.

 

If people are being forcibly injected, as depicted in Russia, you cannot be held accountable for that. Also, it is not just the ‘Mark’ but you must worship the ‘Image of the Beast’ and the number of his name; that is not the ‘coronavirus.’

 

I do think it is a precursor though, perhaps to Luciferase, (the clue is in the name) and it is possible that the vaccine eliminates the God gene - VMAT2.

 

https://www.goyimtv.tv/v/3277214810/VAX-ing-Spirituality---God-gene-VMAT2

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

So you saying these covidians who choose big pharma & Babylon the whore over the bible are going to be saved.

 

I was even thinking maybe the jab is the rapture & all the good Christians who obey their church will be saved...when in Rome.. The rest of us will have to repent & wait for Jesus to show up to save us.

 

Pastors Preach ‘Salvation by Vaccine Alone’

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/pastors-preach-salvation-by-vaccine-alone

 No this is not what I'm saying, of course I don't believe that people who believe in big pharma are going to be saved. This would go against God's word & I wouldn't be on here if I thought this.

 

There is no pre-rapture, Jesus kicks off on the very last day, and nobody knows when that will be.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, alexa said:

 No this is not what I'm saying, of course I don't believe that people who believe in big pharma are going to be saved. This would go against God's word & I wouldn't be on here if I thought this.

 

There is no pre-rapture, Jesus kicks off on the very last day, and nobody knows when that will be.

 

I know you dont think like this  & not trying to say you do.

 

Just saying this is how the majority are & not just religious people but academics who should know better when it comes to science.

All Stockholmed to the max.

The left are the best example, how they are actually extremely authoritarian, anti worker & corporate fascist.

But try pointing out this obvious to them.

 

All under the spell.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Like I say, there is an ongoing pharma turf war going on & this is pure politricks.

 

Might work in our favour, but new norms gonna be norms & once a spacca always a spacca.

 

How can you have 1 or 2 deaths shutting this vaccine down in a multitude of countries, but hundreds of deaths in others from both jabs & not a dicky bird in the media.

These countries would not just be talking about the Astra Zeneca jab if they were concerned.

We know this is nothing to do with saving lives or science.

 

Absolutely.

 

It is strange that somewhere like Italy with its compliant politicans and much of the population, throws the vaccination programme into dissaray.   Recently there have been a number of deaths reported in the Italian military and police after they have taken COVID vaccines.   I would say it is working in our favour, buying us time, as it slows down vaccinations and everything that comes with it.  Also, IMO, it helps the questioning the safety of the other vaccines in the minds of people, however there will be those who will be quite happy to get their spacca from another supplier and feck themselves up even more. 

 

(Online translation of an Italian news article)

AstraZeneca vaccine, investigation of common symptoms after deaths The suspected deaths of three people following the administration of the AstraZeneca vaccine have raised the alarm threshold. The prosecutors investigate the causes

 

The news of the seizures of the ABV2856 batch of the AstraZeneca vaccine throughout Italy, following the suspected deaths of three people, inevitably generated a wave of panic among those who received a dose (regardless of the batch in question) and who could receive it at short, between military and teachers. Hundreds of calls to ASL switchboards and vaccination centers, as reported by ANSA, from people asking for reassurance regarding the safety of the drug. While all the verifications of the case are being carried out, the EMA and Aifa have explained that at the moment no correlation has emerged between the deaths of the Navy non-commissioned officer Stefano Paternò, and the anti-crime agent Davide Villa, despite having suspended, as a precaution, the administration of the batch in question.

 

Deaths after the vaccine, the prosecutor's investigation

Meanwhile, the Syracuse prosecutor's office has launched investigations into Paternò's death, arranging for an autopsy and enrolling a dozen people in the register of suspects for manslaughter. The Catania prosecutor's office has also opened a file, currently without suspects, with the hypothesis of manslaughter for the death of Villa. The third suspected death is that of another soldier, in Trapani, who died of a heart attack 48 hours after the administration of the vaccine. Also on this death there is great caution in suggesting a correlation between the two events: "At present there is no evidence from which to infer that the heart attack was caused or even concaused by the vaccine, but other histological investigations are in progress ”, The prosecutor of Trapani explained to Ansa.

 

Dead after the vaccine, the prosecutors investigate the symptoms

To shed light on the causes of deaths and the possible relationships with the administration of the vaccine, the Sicilian prosecutors have also joined forces with the Naples prosecutor's office, regarding the death of a 62-year-old teacher after the vaccine, trying to compare the symptoms emerged in the four cases. To Corriere della Sera, the Catania prosecutor explained: “I understand that it is our duty to administer the AstraZeneca vaccine, but on our part we have a duty to ascertain what possible effects it could cause. We are doing this by studying the symptoms and then superimposing the medical records of those who did not make it in the four cities. Hence the need for an immediate connection between all the prosecutors ”.

 

In Villa's case, “several thrombi have been identified, including an occlusion of the portal vein. The devastating effects could be determined in predisposed subjects, in thrombophiliacs. Some excipients would not be tolerated by those with venous problems. This hypothesis also brings us to Naples because the symptoms of the deceased teacher would be similar to that found in Catania. Hence the need to confront each other between different prosecutors. Without alarmism. I say this because my escort agents have been vaccinated like Davide Villa and they are very well ”.

 

https://notizie.virgilio.it/vaccino-astrazeneca-sintomi-comuni-morti-1470359

 

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

I do think it is a precursor though, perhaps to Luciferase, (the clue is in the name) and it is possible that the vaccine eliminates the God gene - VMAT2.

 

https://www.goyimtv.tv/v/3277214810/VAX-ing-Spirituality---God-gene-VMAT2

 

 

possible! they wana break the link to our Creator and get us all dependant on their inverted systems.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Bullion said:

I’m in Vic and when Commandant Dan called his snap 5 day lockdown mine was very productive. I got new carpet installed and bought my daughter a new car. You wouldn’t know anything is going on here, and of course there isn’t 😉 it’s like masks are optional, people are flooding the shops and restaurants, business as usual. If Dan manages to get wheeled out of hozzie he’ll probably be angry and go to town on us as winter approaches, ramping up the rona cases. I don’t know anyone who listens to him.

so why are the likes of max igan shouting aussie nazis all over the the place. @Basket Case

what is his game/agenda?

question everything/everyone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, DarianF said:

At what point do these lying media scumbag bastards start getting dragged into Nuremberg trails of their own? This MUST happen. Nothing less is acceptable!

 

Agreed

 

The evidence is there and growing and now we just need to gather up the evidence of the harm caused by the injections. Of course the corporate media (owned by the cabal) will try and blame the health crisis caused by the covid injections on 'mutant strains' of coronavirus to cover their criminal tracks

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
6 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

so why are the likes of max igan shouting aussie nazis all over the the place. @Basket Case

what is his game/agenda?

question everything/everyone.

 

Several times crossing State borders has been forbidden with Police Border Blockades. 

I go about my day as usual In London but am I supposed to. 

Are there not 'Strict Tiers' in place..? 

 

There's a difference between what authorities are implementing and what you can actually get away with.. 

 

I see nothing suspicious about Max Igan. 

BC 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1615547330599.jpg.d9e0d9b6519825100584e38e0d7f28a7.jpg

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/am3001677

 

Snip-it_1615547481065.jpg.f019e25c22bb482daf1dba903cde4620.jpg

 

I'm not certain but I think they are saying plastic syringes contaminated the solar cells because of silicone which is the product of syringe manufacture. Have the formulators of the jab chemicals compensated for the presence of silicone?

 

Snip-it_1615547877446.jpg.2a43328a5b35f07bbc1e144284d19503.jpg

 

Could the rashes experienced post-jab partially be caused by allergy to silicone in the syringe body?

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

Also, IMO, it helps the questioning the safety of the other vaccines in the minds of people, however there will be those who will be quite happy to get their spacca from another supplier and feck themselves up even more.

 

Yes in this country, we have our gov.media constantly coercing & shaming us for questioning anything,, yet whole countries are banning these jabs.

 

Lets hope it gets more stinky & in your face, so normz have no choice but to face reality, before the psychos start jabbing children.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1615548260631.jpg.c62ef5077edb6cb43396eb3da5893715.jpg

 

This is a plastic syringe machine. It consists of molds where hot plastics are poured in. For the product to release properly silicone is used. This contamination is not washed off as far as I know. It combines with the payload.

 

I read that they mix the vaccines in a huge batch in a huge industrial facility. How they can ensure perfect mix of the ingredients at such a scale is a miracle. It would probably make sense for vaccine manufactures to create the majority of the vaccines as saline solution because that way they can still get the sales but they reduce the negative side effects. I haven't heard of a single test being performed on a vaccine since these new ones came out. 

 

I know in 2008 Baxter pharmaceuticals was busted sending vaccines out with live flu virus in them and this was only spotted when a lab scientist decided to run tests on the vaccines. Also the Israeli scientist Joseph Moshe went on to radio and tried to warn people and then was arrested. I looked him up a few years ago and he was still working on virus and releasing papers. 

 

https://www.ctvnews.ca/baxter-admits-flu-product-contained-live-bird-flu-virus-1.374503

https://www.fiercepharma.com/vaccines/baxter-vax-products-contained-bird-flu-virus

https://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/joseph-moshe-mossad-microbiologist-swine-flu-vaccine-is-bioweapon-2/124852

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

Agreed

 

The evidence is there and growing and now we just need to gather up the evidence of the harm caused by the injections. Of course the corporate media (owned by the cabal) will try and blame the health crisis caused by the covid injections on 'mutant strains' of coronavirus to cover their criminal tracks

Who will enforce it? "We" are a disinformed, confused, divided, brainwashed population that can't even organise opposition to what's happening. By design they hold all the key societal structures that would be needed to halt what's happening and instigate a new Nuremberg trial.

 

I've said it before that the intervention of China and Russia may be our only hope of stopping these murderous parasites

Edited by AnarchicBreeze
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

 

I read that they mix the vaccines in a huge batch in a huge industrial facility. How they can ensure perfect mix of the ingredients at such a scale is a miracle. It would probably make sense for vaccine manufactures to create the majority of the vaccines as saline solution because that way they can still get the sales but they reduce the negative side effects. I haven't heard of a single test being performed on a vaccine since these new ones came out. 

 

I know in 2008 Baxter pharmaceuticals was busted sending vaccines out with live flu virus in them and this was only spotted when a lab scientist decided to run tests on the vaccines. Also the Israeli scientist Joseph Moshe went on to radio and tried to warn people and then was arrested. I looked him up a few years ago and he was still working on virus and releasing papers. 

 

https://www.ctvnews.ca/baxter-admits-flu-product-contained-live-bird-flu-virus-1.374503

https://www.fiercepharma.com/vaccines/baxter-vax-products-contained-bird-flu-virus

https://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/joseph-moshe-mossad-microbiologist-swine-flu-vaccine-is-bioweapon-2/124852

Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

I read that they mix the vaccines in a huge batch in a huge industrial facility. How they can ensure perfect mix of the ingredients at such a scale is a miracle. It would probably make sense for vaccine manufactures to create the majority of the vaccines as saline solution because that way they can still get the sales but they reduce the negative side effects. I haven't heard of a single test being performed on a vaccine since these new ones came out. 

 

I know in 2008 Baxter pharmaceuticals was busted sending vaccines out with live flu virus in them and this was only spotted when a lab scientist decided to run tests on the vaccines. Also the Israeli scientist Joseph Moshe went on to radio and tried to warn people and then was arrested. I looked him up a few years ago and he was still working on virus and releasing papers. 

 

https://www.ctvnews.ca/baxter-admits-flu-product-contained-live-bird-flu-virus-1.374503

https://www.fiercepharma.com/vaccines/baxter-vax-products-contained-bird-flu-virus

https://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/joseph-moshe-mossad-microbiologist-swine-flu-vaccine-is-bioweapon-2/124852

My contention is that they are spreading illness with their cursed witch's brews. As far back as the mid 1800s same thing happened with live diptheria virus sent out instead of the weakened virus. Then the doctor neglects to read the syringes and 60 were injured and 10 died. What are the chances those two "errors" could happen together like that. All this history fuels the wildest speculations on what disease spread is all about exactly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

I've said it before that the intervention of China and Russia may be our only hope of stopping these murderous parasites

 

Not going to happen. The chinese communist government are joined at the hip with the globalist cabal. The covid-hysteria began in china. The russians meanwhile are rolling out their own 'sputnik' injections on their own population and if those injections contain the same thing that the other western injections contain then they are essentially part of the wider programme

 

9 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

Who will enforce it? "We" are a disinformed, confused, divided, brainwashed population that can't even organise opposition to what's happening. By design they hold all the key societal structures that would be needed to halt what's happening and instigate a new Nuremberg trial.

 

Yes we do need the core of society to turn against the authorities through a complete transformation of how they perceive the government and the state itself.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...