Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

38 minutes ago, alexa said:

I had this very good Christian friend, we have been good friends for a good few years, We argued on the phone, as she said she would be taking the vaccine. I told her how she would loose her salvation if she did, she said I will ask our pastor, I said OK.

The next day I rang her to see what the pastor had said, she said the pastor wasn't answering his phone, so she rang this elder from the church, and you can guess what this elder said, he told her it would be OK and that she wouldn't loose her salvation.:classic_rolleyes:

I'm like WHAT!

But the ironic thing was, that on that day she had seen the pastor sitting in his car with his wife, down at the harbor, but she said, she didn't like to go over in case she disturbed them. More like she didn't want to know the truth.

I reckon God placed the pastor there that day for her sake.

Sadly our friendship is now over.

I'm amazed at how many of these Christians haven't read 'The Book of Revelation' in the Bible!

This is why I cant agree that believing in Jesus is going to win you salvation.

The majority of church goers are clueless to reality we live in. They are willing to literally give up their soul for big pharma. Like all religious flock.

1 hour ago, Bullion said:

I’m in Vic and when Commandant Dan called his snap 5 day lockdown mine was very productive. I got new carpet installed and bought my daughter a new car. You wouldn’t know anything is going on here, and of course there isn’t 😉 it’s like masks are optional, people are flooding the shops and restaurants, business as usual. If Dan manages to get wheeled out of hozzie he’ll probably be angry and go to town on us as winter approaches, ramping up the rona cases. I don’t know anyone who listens to him.

That's ace!! 

I will show that to my mum who is convinced that it's so bad here because people in the UK don't do as they're told and everywhere else does lol (she has been brainwashed for many years by her beloved TV's that hang in each room in her house. News is on 24/7.)

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

The majority of church goers are clueless to reality we live in. They are willing to literally give up their soul for big pharma.

The churches next to me are full of Freemasons. They've infiltrated most congregations I'd say. 

Many are elders in fact! I personally know these people in my town and wouldn't go near them with a ten ft pole. 

They're pushing people in the wrong direction. 

Wolves dressed as sheep.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

If big pharma said to people "we have a new untested gene-altering drug we want to inject into everyone" they would be told to fuck right off.

But they didn't. That is why it is not "informed consent" and in breach of the Nuremberg Code on Medical Practice.

4 minutes ago, Velma said:

But they didn't. That is why it is not "informed consent" and in breach of the Nuremberg Code on Medical Practice.

I agree they are breaking the code. But they are only a tool that stand to make $billions from this. I would think they have had to insert additional attributes into the injections, to achieve certain things which further the larger agenda, to be allowed to initiate this plandemic

The Illuminati must be delighted with the result of the Covid1984 psy-op and it’s multi-faceted effect, but especially with the universal obedience, negligible resistance and scant non-compliance.

Or are they?

Perhaps the Globalists are disappointed by the lack of backlash and that’s why they made Rangers the Scottish Champions and Steven Gerard a hero. They knew it would cause a popular reaction and civil-disobedience. They want rioting, to enforce a crackdown.

Then we have EURO20 suspended until this year, with England drawn against Scotland, the auld enemies and Wembley hosting the final in London. I expect it will be Germany vs France or some other contentious European countries, to cause mayhem on the streets.

Lots of dodgy VAR decisions to push buttons!

I doubt if untested or unvaccinated fans will be permitted to spectate in stadiums, unless they are segregated from the unvaxxed. Anyway, there is nothing like football to get emotions running high. Watch this space >>>>>>>

9 minutes ago, Velma said:

The Illuminati must be delighted with the result of the Covid1984 psy-op and it’s multi-faceted effect, but especially with the universal obedience, negligible resistance and scant non-compliance.

Or are they?

Perhaps the Globalists are disappointed by the lack of backlash and that’s why they made Rangers the Scottish Champions and Steven Gerard a hero. They knew it would cause a popular reaction and civil-disobedience. They want rioting, to enforce a crackdown.

Then we have EURO20 suspended until this year, with England drawn against Scotland, the auld enemies and Wembley hosting the final in London. I expect it will be Germany vs France or some other contentious European countries, to cause mayhem on the streets.

Lots of dodgy VAR decisions to push buttons!

I doubt if untested or unvaccinated fans will be permitted to spectate in stadiums, unless they are segregated from the unvaxxed. Anyway, there is nothing like football to get emotions running high. Watch this space >>>>>>>

They do seem to be trying to divide populations along clearly defined and simple dichotomies. Divide and rule on a grand scale.

Perhaps provoking a backlash is deliberate as it would justify amending/introducing laws that will be ever more Draconian?

Edited by AnarchicBreeze

38 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

The majority of church goers are clueless to reality we live in. They are willing to literally give up their soul for big pharma. Like all religious flock.

If I was religious.

All this talk about not being able to go into certain shops or travel would make me think of this......

they all had to have this mark, or else they could not buy or sell anything. This mark stood for the name of the beast and for the number of its name.

HELLO!

51 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

taking-the-stand-4-638.jpg?resize=550,43

We are at stage 6. Stage 7 will likely happen with house arrest first then relocation. Whether TPTB are psychopathic enough to actually do stages 8 and 9 is debatable. If they were then it would be a very hidden process through facilitating deaths via injections under cover of covid and it's variants. They could even send your body home to your family to bury/cremate with the statement "unvaccinated and died of covid". They will have learned from what happened with the Nazis' unsubtle actions. China and Russia are a threat to the plan. Imagine the Nuremberg 2 trials if China and Russia intervened...

Edited by AnarchicBreeze

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Soz, but I have to disagree with you here, Jesus is our only salvation out of this mess we find ourselves in.

It's true God did favor the Jews until they crucified Jesus. Hence the reason for Paul's preaching to blend the Jews and the Gentiles together.

15 hours ago, Velma said:

Government has advised transport and other premises to keep windows open for ventilation. I don’t know if it’s letting ‘covid’ in or out, but I got on my local bus today and in compliance with this “scientific” guidance, the windows were wide open. An icy gale was blowing through the bus. It was freezing, I could have perished. I put my hood up and scowled at the muppets all around me, mumbling in masks, because I wasn’t wearing one. I never have and never will.

But, of course, it isn't fresh air as such that keeps the nasties at bay, it's humidity. And I found that opening a window actually reduced the humidity (it needs to be between 40 and 60% - too little and respiratory illnesses love it; too much and mould grows)

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic