Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, allymisfit said:

My brother who lives there said the exact same thing. We are really being lied to over here. 

I live in Australia ,in New South Wales -things have been bad in Victoria ,I dont think that has been exaggerated at all but in the state I live in ,we have to wear masks in some areas on public transport and give contact details in restaurants and some shops ,recently in my area masks were mandatory in all shops for a short time because of a so called spike in "case " -they are always coming up with so called "hot spots ".They are considering a kind of vaccine passport type arrangement but nothing seems to be happening yet .The vaccine roll out has started slowly Im worried that things will get a lot tighter .There is a lot of carry on on the media here about "anti-vaxxers " and this started years ago anyway ,including stopping family allowance payments if your kids werent vaccinated ,they have been building up to this for a while . Medical treatments for cancer here have not been stopped ,my husband is receiving cancer treatment .Face to face visits to Drs are available and you can visit relatives in hospitals . However i do expect a lot of this to change and Im sure those who dont have the vaccine will be prevented from doing many things . i follow what goes on in the UK closely and yes you do have things much worse over there than here -for the present anyway .

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

And what about the religious people who protested stem cells, etc, etc. Aren't they concerned that?...

 

"The vaccine is manufactured using material originally sourced from a human embryo" [ https://www.tga.gov.au/sites/default/files/auspar-chadox1-s-covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca-210215-pi.pdf ].

 

I thought they would be 'morally outraged'. But no. They line up like braindead morons, just like everyone else.

I know of at least a dozen in my fellowship that have not only taken the vaccine but have shouted it from the rooftops. Never hear a peep out of them in public when it comes to shouting the name of Jesus.

 

That sickens me as a Christian.

 

I'm the weird one, the awkward one, the obstinate one, the one to be avoided if at all possible. I'm the one who took to the streets for two years with 'far right' groups protesting against mass child rape and if that wasn't bad enough, took to the streets protesting against this mass hypnosis called Covid-19.

 

I've sounded the warning online to my Christian brothers and sisters and in fellowship zoom meetings but their trust in man is far greater than their trust in God, particularly when those men and women are politicians and scientists and even more so when their words are repeated in newsrooms across different media outlets.

 

I'm not looking to earthquakes, pestilence, wars and rumours (the threat of) wars. I'm looking out for the one warning sign that has been repeated in almost every book of the New Testament concerning the home straight:

 

"Take heed that no man decieves you"

 

I also refused to go to our physical building, commonly but erroneously referred to as a church, during the lifting of restrictions last year. This was because of social distancing rules, tickets to get in and the need to wear a mask and not sing.

 

But then very few who claim the name of Christ will stand when they think their lives are on the line. That's when the rubber hits the road - when given a choice to hold onto your life or lose it.

 

The light they crave is indeed darkness.

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1615530920290.jpg.e6fef9e9b5636469c141ef35ffa8ad4c.jpg

 

Looks like its not working, eh? So much enhanced cooperation and innovation that they fail to comprehend the most basic evidence put forth in this huge online thread body of proof of major criminal activity.

 

Compiled by persons not even paid to do this kind of investigative work. 

 

This organization is complicit in the covid swindle.

 

For what they are costing one might expect them to do better than aide and abet this covid horror. Imposters the lot of em. 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1615531527292.jpg.d7bb79e1f6f7e6dd410b50612cb68f34.jpg

 

One phrase describes this pit of vipers..."dereliction of duty". If ever there was a time for them to do what they are paid for its now. Obtaining salaries under false pretences. Facilitating grand larceny and mass murder and torture on a world level. Fine lot. Useless as tits on a bull. These are the cnuts orchestrating and sychronizing the assault on us by a criminal cabal. Helping them destroy our livelihoods, our families, our lives.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

It was more what you expect of Ozzies than obeying that Desperate Dan stasi prick.

 

Talking of Dan, hes been in a badway & trying to hide what hes been upto..😂

 

EwJ7JJaUUAMYj3Q?format=jpg&name=large

 

Well he can’t be needing reprogramming, he’s Nazi chi-com to the hilt 😀

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Merseyside's first mass covid vaccination cull centre opens at the Totally Wicked  Stadium.

 

They are extracting the urine surely?😁

 

https://www.rugby-league.com/article/57577/totally-wicked-stadium-opens-as-merseysides-first-mass-covid--vaccination-centre

 

The town of St Helens, even more desperately drab than Congleton, already has one of the highest suicide rates in Britain.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1615532577041.jpg.341754d1c5cb1690224893f739b5f3be.jpg

 

All received the best education money can buy yet they graduate unable to reason by induction. Meaning they are smart enough to know our leaders are homicidal maniacs. History has made that abundantly clear to them. However, they can't transpose this knowledge to understand the vaccines are made by the same people. They think the government are maniacs but they send their fragile youth to them at 5 years old for over a decade of mind control. Fking mess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, allymisfit said:

My brother who lives there said the exact same thing. We are really being lied to over here. 

I’m in Vic and when Commandant Dan called his snap 5 day lockdown mine was very productive. I got new carpet installed and bought my daughter a new car. You wouldn’t know anything is going on here, and of course there isn’t 😉 it’s like masks are optional, people are flooding the shops and restaurants, business as usual. If Dan manages to get wheeled out of hozzie he’ll probably be angry and go to town on us as winter approaches, ramping up the rona cases. I don’t know anyone who listens to him.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1615533663765.jpg.94f507db10425da0844dc02d1523276b.jpg

 

"Health" minister is not an appropriate title. Extremely misleading in fact. These people are at war with health. Health destroys their empire of illness maintenance.

 

Big Pharma Ministers of Satanic Devices.

 

Snip-it_1615534299155.jpg.33f5bd34850d01aa1794572e8842a27b.jpg

 

 

Government policy is genocide so its genocide then.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/manchester-university-scraps-the-word-mother-

 

Manchester University scraps the word ‘mother’

 

 

 

yo...this is fucked up.

 

i read the shit thinkin its just some click-bait title...

 

this is an absolute joke. & the fact such changes are even able to be made - for me just speaks to how fucking drone like people have become.

 

 

Quote

 

Arguably though it’s on gender where the most radical changes take place. From now on gender-neutral terms are in vogue in Manchester, which means that ‘man’, ‘woman’, ‘mother’ and ‘father’ are no longer appropriate for use in university materials, to be replaced by ‘individuals’ and ‘guardians’. Mr S imagines that things might become tricky on Mother's Day this weekend, which will presumably now have to be styled 'Guardian's Day'.

Amusingly, the logic also applies to other words too. Researchers will now be told to make the following updates to their vocabulary:

 

  • Artificial or synthetic, rather than man-made
  • Humankind, not mankind
  • Workforce, not manpower
  • We provide cover or staff, rather than to ‘man’

 

 

incredible. & the majority of people wont bat an eyelid?

you allow someone to dictate the words you use - you allow someone to dicate what goes in your body...how much more till there no more of "you" left...just a fuckin husk.

this shit got me tight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Saved said:

I know of at least a dozen in my fellowship that have not only taken the vaccine but have shouted it from the rooftops. Never hear a peep out of them in public when it comes to shouting the name of Jesus.

 

That sickens me as a Christian.

 

I'm the weird one, the awkward one, the obstinate one, the one to be avoided if at all possible. I'm the one who took to the streets for two years with 'far right' groups protesting against mass child rape and if that wasn't bad enough, took to the streets protesting against this mass hypnosis called Covid-19.

 

I've sounded the warning online to my Christian brothers and sisters and in fellowship zoom meetings but their trust in man is far greater than their trust in God, particularly when those men and women are politicians and scientists and even more so when their words are repeated in newsrooms across different media outlets.

 

I'm not looking to earthquakes, pestilence, wars and rumours (the threat of) wars. I'm looking out for the one warning sign that has been repeated in almost every book of the New Testament concerning the home straight:

 

"Take heed that no man decieves you"

 

I also refused to go to our physical building, commonly but erroneously referred to as a church, during the lifting of restrictions last year. This was because of social distancing rules, tickets to get in and the need to wear a mask and not sing.

 

But then very few who claim the name of Christ will stand when they think their lives are on the line. That's when the rubber hits the road - when given a choice to hold onto your life or lose it.

 

The light they crave is indeed darkness.

 

 

 

I had this very good Christian friend, we have been good friends for a good few years, We argued on the phone, as she said she would be taking the vaccine. I told her how she would loose her salvation if she did, she said I will ask our pastor, I said OK.

 

The next day I rang her to see what the pastor had said, she said the pastor wasn't answering his phone, so she rang this elder from the church, and you can guess what this elder said, he told her it would be OK and that she wouldn't loose her salvation.:classic_rolleyes:

 

I'm like WHAT!

 

But the ironic thing was, that on that day she had seen the pastor sitting in his car with his wife, down at the harbor, but she said, she didn't like to go over in case she disturbed them. More like she didn't want to know the truth.

I reckon God placed the pastor there that day for her sake.

 

Sadly our friendship is now over.

 

I'm amazed at how many of these Christians haven't read 'The Book of Revelation' in the Bible!

 

Edited by alexa
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Outsider said:

The men in white coats managed to knock that lot up in a matter of months. A modern miracle!

If the injections were already created beforehand, covid can be seen as a deliberately orchestrated fake drama to facilitate their use.

 

If big pharma said to people "we have a new untested gene-altering drug we want to inject into everyone" they would be told to fuck right off. Manufacture the covid drama (perhaps even release a modified, hence novel, coronavirus to infect people) and people are queueing up to be injected. 

 

If it was just big pharma looking for profit it wouldn't likely work on a global scale. Add in the scientific, media and gov adherence to the same exact narrative and it becomes obvious that big pharma has been co-opted as a tool into a much larger agenda.

 

Big pharma motivation is it will make $billions, but to be able to do this I would expect the organisers of the agenda have insisted on certain attributes for the injections; that the injections must achieve certain things that further the bigger agenda

Edited by AnarchicBreeze
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

Chaos and panic in Italy with the AstraZeneca vaccinations. (ASL is the Italian NHS.) Internet translation of Italian MSM news article.

https://www.ilmessaggero.it/salute/focus/astrazeneca_psicosi_disdetta_prenotazione_cosa_succede_ultima_ora_11_marzo_2021-5824876.html

 

Astrazeneca, risk of psychosis after the first dose: flurry of cancellations of reservations to ASL and doctors.

 

11th March 2021

 

Vaccine, after the first dose administered now fear grows among people waiting for the second dose. So much fear that many have phoned the ASL or the doctor to cancel the booking for the second phase of the vaccination. All the fault of a serial number - apparently anonymous - which alarms many vaccinated throughout the country, with tens of thousands of doses already administered and as many withdrawn before being inoculated.

 

The risk that psychosis prevails over confidence increases with the passing of the hours, after the three suspected cases due to the deaths of people who had recently vaccinated themselves with AstraZeneca serum. In particular, the batch with the abbreviation ABV2856 is under observation, which concerns a total of 500 thousand doses (marketed both in Italy and in Europe), of which the part not yet used has now been seized by the Nas. That batch of vaccines was largely destined for school staff and law enforcement agencies, especially last week and at the beginning of this week but - after the news of the stop ordered by the Italian drug agency - the chain reaction of doubts in a few hours it reached the ASL switchboards and vaccination centers throughout Italy, with hundreds of phone calls in various regions.

 

«To call us are fragile patients, who also ask to be reassured about the administration of the Pfizer vaccine, in addition to various requests for cancellation in general or people who ask for simple information. We do not know how many people will show up tomorrow for the inoculations », explain perplexed some doctors of the Catanzaro hub.

 

The same situation in many other structures, where the Centers and local health companies still explain that those who have the certificate with that serial number will have to communicate the adverse event to their doctor, pharmacist or on the national Vigifarmaco platform. Also taken by assault. "Avoid the second dose" is instead one of the most frequent phrases that runs on the chat groups of teachers of various schools. Like those in Campania, where several teachers are alarmed. Many - among these several people report side effects such as nausea, dizziness, skin rashes and stomach ache - show their vaccination certificate with the same batch code and alarmed ask for explanations to principals, local health authorities and general practitioners. There are also those who, among the vaccinated, risk do-it-yourself remedies such as taking heparin, tachipirina or other drugs.

 

"But there are those who do not answer the phone and even out of hours medical doctors who told us to go elsewhere", explain some people who say they "experienced adverse symptoms". In several cases, doctors reminded patients who had signed an informed consent in which they declared that they "understood the benefits and risks of vaccination" and that "if any side effect occurs, there is a responsibility to immediately inform your attending physician and follow his instructions ". But now, in all regions, checks are being carried out on patients who have received the doses of the banned batch.

 

In Campania, the people who have been inoculated with those vaccines are being tracked, contacted for information on their conditions and any adverse reactions. From the first reports that are arriving it would seem that there is hardly any case of adverse reaction if not minor, "but it is clear that we are at the beginning". In Liguria, 6,300 of those reported doses have been delivered and 5,500 have already been used without any serious cases being reported: a preliminary survey reveals 23 reports of adverse reactions to AstraZeneca's serum, of which nine concern the vials of that load. In Le Marche, among the 1,750 people who received this vaccine, only two mild events occurred. The use of some unused doses has been suspended in Tuscany, but 15,743 have already been administered without "particular criticalities" having emerged. In Trentino 2,045 of the 2,200 arrived were used. Over time - and in the light of the expected investigations - it is hoped that fear will turn into a simple suggestion, to advance and run again towards the exit from the Covid tunnel.

 

 

 

Like I say, there is an ongoing pharma turf war going on & this is pure politricks.

 

Might work in our favour, but new norms gonna be norms & once a spacca always a spacca.

 

How can you have 1 or 2 deaths shutting this vaccine down in a multitude of countries, but hundreds of deaths in others from both jabs & not a dicky bird in the media.

These countries would not just be talking about the Astra Zeneca jab if they were concerned.

We know this is nothing to do with saving lives or science.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

I had this very good Christian friend, we have been good friends for a good few years, We argued on the phone, as she said she would be taking the vaccine. I told her how she would loose her salvation if she did, she said I will ask our pastor, I said OK.

 

The next day I rang her to see what the pastor had said, she said the pastor wasn't answering his phone, so she rang this elder from the church, and you can guess what this elder said, he told her it would be OK and that she wouldn't loose her salvation.:classic_rolleyes:

 

I'm like WHAT!

 

But the ironic thing was, that on that day she had seen the pastor sitting in his car with his wife, down at the harbor, but she said, she didn't like to go over in case she disturbed them. More like she didn't want to know the truth.

I reckon God placed the pastor there that day for her sake.

 

Sadly our friendship is now over.

 

I'm amazed at how many of these Christians haven't read 'The Book of Revelation' in the Bible!

 

 

This is why I cant agree that believing in Jesus is going to win you salvation.

 

The majority of church goers are clueless to reality we live in. They are willing to literally give up their soul for big pharma. Like all religious flock.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bullion said:

I’m in Vic and when Commandant Dan called his snap 5 day lockdown mine was very productive. I got new carpet installed and bought my daughter a new car. You wouldn’t know anything is going on here, and of course there isn’t 😉 it’s like masks are optional, people are flooding the shops and restaurants, business as usual. If Dan manages to get wheeled out of hozzie he’ll probably be angry and go to town on us as winter approaches, ramping up the rona cases. I don’t know anyone who listens to him.

That's ace!! 

I will show that to my mum who is convinced that it's so bad here because people in the UK don't do as they're told and everywhere else does lol (she has been brainwashed for many years by her beloved TV's that hang in each room in her house. News is on 24/7.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

The majority of church goers are clueless to reality we live in. They are willing to literally give up their soul for big pharma.

The churches next to me are full of Freemasons. They've infiltrated most congregations I'd say. 

Many are elders in fact! I personally know these people in my town and wouldn't go near them with a ten ft pole. 

They're pushing people in the wrong direction. 

Wolves dressed as sheep.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...