Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

"The nucleoside-modified messenger RNA in COMIRNATY is formulated in lipid nanoparticles, which enable delivery of the non-replicating RNA into host cells to direct transient expression of the SARS-CoV-2 spike (S)antigen. The mRNA codes for membrane-anchored, full-length S with two point mutations within the central helix. Mutation of these two amino acids to  proline locks S in an antigenically preferred prefusion conformation. COMIRNATY elicits both neutralising antibody and cellular immune responses to the antigen, which may contribute to protection against COVID-19."

https://www.ebs.tga.gov.au/ebs/picmi/picmirepository.nsf/pdf?OpenAgent&id=CP-2021-PI-01092-1&d=202103111016933

Well, what could possibly go wrong 😆

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

"The nucleoside-modified messenger RNA in COMIRNATY is formulated in lipid nanoparticles, which enable delivery of the non-replicating RNA into host cells to direct transient expression of the SARS-CoV-2 spike (S)antigen. The mRNA codes for membrane-anchored, full-length S with two point mutations within the central helix. Mutation of these two amino acids to  proline locks S in an antigenically preferred prefusion conformation. COMIRNATY elicits both neutralising antibody and cellular immune responses to the antigen, which may contribute to protection against COVID-19."

https://www.ebs.tga.gov.au/ebs/picmi/picmirepository.nsf/pdf?OpenAgent&id=CP-2021-PI-01092-1&d=202103111016933

Well, what could possibly go wrong 😆

The men in white coats managed to knock that lot up in a matter of months. A modern miracle!

11 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

which in turn violates the nuremburg code that people cannot be experimented on without their knowledge

Look at these criminal media bastards spinning their narrative again...

"Although neither approval excludes women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, the TGA recommends their use in pregnancy be based on an assessment of whether the benefits of vaccination outweigh the potential risks."

https://theconversation.com/should-i-get-a-covid-vaccine-while-im-pregnant-or-breastfeeding-is-it-safe-for-me-and-my-baby-153309

Well, this is rather devious, when you consider they left out a really key thing that the TGA said, especially about the Astra Vax. This is what the TGA actually said:

"There area limited amount of data from the use of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca in pregnant women, or women who became pregnant after receiving the vaccine. The data are insufficient to inform on vaccine associated risk. Animal reproductive toxicity studies have not been completed. As a precautionary measure, vaccination with COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca is not recommended during pregnancy."

https://www.ebs.tga.gov.au/ebs/picmi/picmirepository.nsf/pdf?OpenAgent&id=CP-2021-PI-01194-1

And how about this one, from these same media SCUM...

"Although no studies have specifically investigated whether COVID-19 vaccines get into breastmilk, the baby’s stomach acid would destroy them if they did. Antibodies against the virus have been detected in the milk of mothers who have been infected with COVID-19. So, if the antibodies the vaccine triggers also pass into breastmilk, getting vaccinated while you’re breastfeeding may even help to protect your baby against COVID-19.

https://theconversation.com/should-i-get-a-covid-vaccine-while-im-pregnant-or-breastfeeding-is-it-safe-for-me-and-my-baby-153309

Again, what did the Government regulator ACTUALLY say?

"There are no or limited data from the use of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca in lactating women. A risk to breastfed newborns/infants cannot be excluded."

https://www.tga.gov.au/sites/default/files/auspar-chadox1-s-covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca-210215-pi.pdf

At what point do these lying media scumbag bastards start getting dragged into Nuremberg trails of their own? This MUST happen. Nothing less is acceptable!

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, DarianF said:

"The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine may not protect all vaccine recipients." https://www.fda.gov/media/144413/download

"The duration of protection has not yet been established. Studies are ongoing." https://www.tga.gov.au/sites/default/files/auspar-chadox1-s-covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca-210215-pi.pdf

Both quotes are an admission by the government that 17 million plus of it's citizens have been taking part in a medical testing procedure for the last few months.

Edited by serpentine

1 minute ago, serpentine said:

Both quotes indicate that the government admits that 17 million plus of it's citizens have been taking part in a medical testing procedure for the last few months.

I like how they just openly say on page 1, "This product contains genetically modified organisms".

Where are all the anti-GMO protestors now, huh? Not a whisper. 'I don't want GMO in my food, but yeah sure, inject it straight into me and I don't give a shit.'

We are in clown world. For real.

• Like 6

@serpentine and how about this quote?

"Additional adverse reactions, some of which may be serious, may become apparent with more widespread use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine" [ https://www.fda.gov/media/144413/download ].

Talk about an ongoing mass experiment, hey? Jesus christ!! And then you look at how they define the word 'serious' (reads like a horror movie script):

"Serious adverse events are defined as: •Death; •A life-threatening adverse event; •Inpatient hospitalization or prolongation of existing hospitalization; •A persistent or significant incapacity or substantial disruption of the ability to conduct normal life functions; •A congenital anomaly/birth defect; •An important medical event that based on appropriate medical judgement may jeopardize the individual and may require medical or surgical intervention to prevent one of the outcomes listed above."

I like how they put death at the top. 😆

"In essence, what vaccine passports are trying to do is create a system whereby some people can access freedoms, services or other kind of spaces and places and other people are excluded from them."

"Well, simply that you can then start accessing restaurants, venues, sports venues, certainly also give you the opportunity to travel and to document to authorities that you actually have a vaccine, you actually have been tested, et cetera."

"Those who don't get inoculated face exclusion from sections of the job market, as more organizations, such as Britain's Health Service, contemplate making inoculation a condition of employment."

Source:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/denmark-is-introducing-vaccine-passports-eliminating-the-need-to-quarantine

[Just a few highlights. Be sure to read the whole transcript, or watch the video; truly sick shit]

47 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I like how they just openly say on page 1, "This product contains genetically modified organisms".

Where are all the anti-GMO protestors now, huh? Not a whisper. 'I don't want GMO in my food, but yeah sure, inject it straight into me and I don't give a shit.'

We are in clown world. For real.

Great observation! Out of likes.

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Great observation! Out of likes.

And what about the religious people who protested stem cells, etc, etc. Aren't they concerned that?...

"The vaccine is manufactured using material originally sourced from a human embryo" [ https://www.tga.gov.au/sites/default/files/auspar-chadox1-s-covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca-210215-pi.pdf ].

I thought they would be 'morally outraged'. But no. They line up like braindead morons, just like everyone else.

11 minutes ago, DarianF said:

"Well, simply that you can then start accessing restaurants, venues, sports venues, certainly also give you the opportunity to travel and to document to authorities that you actually have a vaccine, you actually have been tested, et cetera."

Repeat business is critical to business success. Allowing only those that will soon become injured or dead from the jab into your store or enterprise will result in them wanting survivor patronage desperately. The survivors will be the non compliant. 

6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

And what about the religious people who protested stem cells, etc, etc. Aren't they concerned that?...

"The vaccine is manufactured using material originally sourced from a human embryo" [ https://www.tga.gov.au/sites/default/files/auspar-chadox1-s-covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca-210215-pi.pdf ].

I thought they would be 'morally outraged'. But no. They line up like braindead morons, just like everyone else.

Precisely!

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Repeat business is critical to business success. Allowing only those that will soon become injured or dead from the jab into your store or enterprise will result in them wanting survivor patronage desperately. The survivors will be the non compliant. 

I'm pretty sure it won't matter either way; once Klaus Schwab pulls off his Great Reset master plan, there will be no businesses left to visit.

Just now, DarianF said:

This whole sorry mess is just so clownish. It's pathetic every way you look at it. As a species, we're in serious and irreversible decline.

Many lessons here too. Can't think of anything more potent to incite folks to examine a more "basic" lifestyle. The immune system is also getting a lot of needed attention. Many that could not imagine their leaders might be designing potions to kill them think differently now. I predict people like us here will be listened to more attentively in private conversations in the future.

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Many lessons here too. Can't think of anything more potent to incite folks to examine a more "basic" lifestyle. The immune system is also getting a lot of needed attention. Many that could not imagine their leaders might be designing potions to kill them think differently now. I predict people like us here will be listened to more attentively in private conversations in the future.

Great point. I mean look how many people are now coming back to people like David Icke - maybe people who dismissed all this as crazy years ago - and realising 'holy shit' all these so-called 'conspiracy theorists' were actually dead right all along.

I've already had friends contact me basically saying, "dude I can't believe that shit you said a while back is actually all coming true, I thought you were crazy" and they're just blown away. So yes, it's possible one day we will be the most interesting people in the room, rather than the crazies they always thought we were.

And all those idiots who suck down the official line on everything will be the pathetic losers in the corner alone, because no one will want to talk to them because all they are capable of doing is repeating what they heard on the news. How boring. Like a bunch of clones and clowns.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

PS. Think about it. Who would you rather have a beer with – someone like David Icke or other similar researchers with a massive wealth of knowledge on hundreds of topics, thousands of documents, etc – or some boring puppet monotone piece of shite politician who can't even go to the bathroom without a script from his masters?

I think honestly these days, a shit tonne more people would go with option A. What a waste of time and energy listening to some boring puppet. Give me Icke any day!

Snip-it_1615510830224.jpg.f06e63e6383449c18f4fb210ec5c6327.jpg

These genocidal maniac doctors are hiding these facts from those they inject. Like dismissing these critical facts as delusional fantasies will cut the cake with angry mobs. I predict labcoats with bullet proof vests underneath at the rate they are attracting payback.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

PS. Think about it. Who would you rather have a beer with – someone like David Icke or other similar researchers with a massive wealth of knowledge on hundreds of topics, thousands of documents, etc – or some boring puppet monotone piece of shite politician who can't even go to the bathroom without a script from his masters?

I think honestly these days, a shit tonne more people would go with option A. What a waste of time and energy listening to some boring puppet. Give me Icke any day!

I would like to chill with Deborah Tavares. Discuss a possible monument to the splendid work she has done for us. All those fine folk have really stuck their necks out at great risk to themselves to ensure we were properly informed.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic