Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Read the first chapter of gulag archipelago. 

Yes!! The whole book is a masterpiece. Read it many times. Reminds me of this quote from Abe Lincoln;

 

"Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten".

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  

1 hour ago, Velma said:

Garda behaving like Soviet scum. Can't wait till they and their menacing dog-units are replaced by 'digidogcop' and they are made redundant and end up on the breadline. They will be dragged off to the gulags too, along with the same people they have betrayed, their countrymen.

 

I was reading the transcript of the exchange between the UKColumns david Scott and a policeman outside holyrood yesterday and the police always say the same thing which is that they are enforcing statute law

 

They say that the government has enacted a coronavirus statue and therefore they are now bound to enforce it against the british people.

 

But what if the government enacted a statute tomorrow that said that the children of that police officer should be exterminated? Would the police officer still say that they would have to enforce that? Of course not

 

They would say that they are not going to enforce that law against their own children because it is immoral. So the police themselves don't really believe in the absolute power of government. They just need to come to that realisation

 

So if no one except complete psychopathic lunatics believe in the absolute power of government then where exactly do we draw the line? At what point do we and all the people in uniform say to the government 'no you've gone too far there, you are acting unlawfully under common law and you are now illigitimate?'

 

Many of us are already at that point and no doubt many of the police who have left the force in the last year feel the same but clearly for some people in uniform they are not thinking this through in terms of seeing the slippery slope they are taking us all down

 

The government has over-reached and is acting unlawfully under common law. Just because a corrupt government enacts a 'statute' does not mean that it is lawful. A statute calling for genocide for example would be illigitimate. We all know this. So now we need people in uniform to start thinking about what the government is doing here so that they can realise that they are individually compromised by enforcing an immoral statute

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

They are taking this pandemic way too seriously.

 

is it because the unions are controlled by neo-marxists who want capitalism to fail and are therefore supporting the lockdowns as a way to destroy the economy and drive the ship of society against the rocks?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, vinny79 said:

Spoke to a lady today who had a bad reaction to the jab

17 days

said she couldn’t move

Started with sore arm

then violent sweats

shakes

said she could do anything as was shaking so bad

headache

 

has she reported this to the doctor as an adverse reaction? It needs to go on the record

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

It's not an education, it's a 10 year indoctrination.

 

Not sure of the veracity behind this but this would be a case of an EU member state pursuing a unilateral policy on people that are not just Irish but EU members as well. There may be a move to introduce a central unified policy from the EU and Ireland is merely the trigger to introduce such a policy but it could backfire mightily with the current upswell of public opinion in some EU countries.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Roscommon said:

Sorry if this was posted already (it's a week old)

 

Video showing the Guards using excessive force against a peaceful crowd.

 

If that guy on the deck had been wearing a bump cap or a bump cap insert in his baseball hat or beanie he'd have avoided that damage to his bonce. No law against that as far as i'm aware

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1615418693877.jpg.164acf53d595c282240df747702a209c.jpg

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/thailand-to-sequester-foreign-tourists-on-yachts-poor-them/wcm/8b145ebd-3305-454a-85ea-6a9856e03d92/amp/

 

Snip-it_1615418897555.jpg.c40b9d55ed24d43c3989d666957164a3.jpg

 

Hotels, restaurants, bars and entertainment groups could have easily put together a war fund to sue the Thai gov for fraud and criminal negligence. For less than 1 million dollars they could have pushed through a cease-and-desist order forcing them to back off. Every country in the world failed to do this simple thing to save their jobs and income. At least try!!

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

From the very start of this pandemic swindle, at least from my perspective, there has been a curious absence of accusations of being anti-covid. Meaning we are hated for denying it's very existance. We have been anti-vaxxers and anti-masks and anti-semites but never anti-covid. Why is that?

 

I think it is because they want to characterize us as mentally deficient for resisting measures while implying we believe the threat. That we won't comply knowing full well the dangers.

 

They know we deny the threat is valid but they won't label us as such. Better we be seen as criminally irresponsible. Just goes to show how powerful a meme it is to deny it's existance.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

The government has over-reached and is acting unlawfully under common law. Just because a corrupt government enacts a 'statute' does not mean that it is lawful.

 

Precisely so. Puritan parliaments of Cromwell's day authorized the hanging of priests, alleged witches and the smashing of church organs and stained glass.

 

If Parliament enacted the same statutes today, should we obey those laws and start hunting  down priests and witches, or not?

 

The people of Britain are way too obedient - if they received official Council letters telling them to climb in their wheelie bins on refuse collection day, a high proportion wouldn't refuse.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

From the very start of this pandemic swindle, at least from my perspective, there has been a curious absence of accusations of being anti-covid. Meaning we are hated for denying it's very existance. We have been anti-vaxxers and anti-masks and anti-semites but never anti-covid. Why is that?

 

I think it is because they want to characterize us as mentally deficient for resisting measures while implying we believe the threat. That we won't comply knowing full well the dangers.

 

They know we deny the threat is valid but they won't label us as such. Better we be seen as criminally irresponsible. Just goes to show how powerful a meme it is to deny it's existance.

Yes. The term of abuse, and the way it is framed, is the godawful COVIDIOT - a play on the word, for sure, but also it tries to suggest that the actual anti-COVID belief and resulting refusal to comply with this nonsense is done so from a position of STUPIDITY and not informed knowledge. Anyone who doesn't go along with the scam is thus framed as willingly stupid and intentionally causing harm to themselves and others.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yes. The term of abuse, and the way it is framed, is the godawful COVIDIOT - a play on the word, for sure, but also it tries to suggest that the actual anti-COVID belief and resulting refusal to comply with this nonsense is done so from a position of STUPIDITY and not informed knowledge. Anyone who doesn't go along with the scam is thus framed as willingly stupid and intentionally causing harm to themselves and others.

 

Let's use COVIDIOT properly... Handcock is a COVIDIOT, Whitty is a COVIDIOT, Ferguson is a COVIDIOT.

 

COVIDIOTs behave as though this disease has a 99.7% fatality rate and we were all immortal before it arrived...how idiotic is that?

 

COVIDIOT newsreaders read out the alleged deaths in sombre fashion, ignoring the far higher numbers who succumb to cancer, heart disease and medical negligence.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Outsider said:

Always wondered why say coke would produce a positive test, can sort of understand an animal producing a positive if it's picking up dead viral fragments, but what in the drink would cause this?

 

CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, CAFFEINE.

 

I'm thinking maybe the corn syrup....corn is genetically modified  (GMO's?), Gad knows whats in it. I can't eat anything with corn in it due to the BT toxins. I realized this when my stomach felt like it had an alien in it every time I ate corn or a corn product.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1615418693877.jpg.164acf53d595c282240df747702a209c.jpg

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/thailand-to-sequester-foreign-tourists-on-yachts-poor-them/wcm/8b145ebd-3305-454a-85ea-6a9856e03d92/amp/

 

Snip-it_1615418897555.jpg.c40b9d55ed24d43c3989d666957164a3.jpg

 

Hotels, restaurants, bars and entertainment groups could have easily put together a war fund to sue the Thai gov for fraud and criminal negligence. For less than 1 million dollars they could have pushed through a cease-and-desist order forcing them to back off. Every country in the world failed to do this simple thing to save their jobs and income. At least try!!

 

Certainly going to fall under admiralty/maritime law there then .... or be subjected to piracy. I've never wanted to visit the place... no matter how nice the beaches are.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Roscommon said:

 

Tracey is fighting our corner, but she needs help.

 

 

 

She isn't fighting my corner.  I have been discriminated in a shop because I do NOT WANT to wear a face covering.  What about the rights of the fit and healthy?  Why is the benchmark of our rights the frail and weak?  It's just another nail in the coffin of a Bizarro world where I have to pretend to be medically-unfit in some way in order to carry out mundane tasks without covering my face.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Beaujangles said:

 

Certainly going to fall under admiralty/maritime law there then .... or be subjected to piracy. I've never wanted to visit the place... no matter how nice the beaches are.

Blue jeans, a t-shirt, sneakers and money/documents in a waterproof bag then slap on tanks and a respirator and join any beach party 🤣 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1615430357086.jpg.1b30bae13f1e96b62979f713dfc7b71e.jpg

https://www.historyofvaccines.org/timeline/diphtheria

 

Yet a vaccine for this illness was developed in the early 1900s;

 

Snip-it_1615429791022.jpg.f88ded170c5a1b99e482968280fe7e57.jpg

https://www.tvo.org/article/the-forgotten-toronto-doctor-who-helped-develop-the-first-modern-vaccine?amp

 

Why isn't the "vaccinate" mantra not all over that one, and masks, and quaranteens? Was/is diptheria another biological weapon? Mysteriously there is confusion about death statistics related to this going further back in history. Anyone or group intending to kill and injure with a bioweapon masquerading as a naturally occurring phenomenon will be tempted to create bogus outbreaks in long past histories. Make the crime appear more like a random act of god.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/9/2021 at 6:16 PM, mathewtwatson said:

 

the unknown pre existing makes me laugh....because autopsys arent carried out if suspecting covid........and all from ages 70 and above all have a pre existing medical condition............................ITS CALLED OLD AGE FUCKIN HELL

So I'm struggling to see deaths by pre existing condition and age . Am I missing something? Help please?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

has she reported this to the doctor as an adverse reaction? It needs to go on the record

Yes

 

she went back to the doctor

 

he said to her there were 3 levels of reaction


minor

moderate

severe

 

said hers was moderate 

 

she said why didn’t I get told about these risks beforehand

 

no answer

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Suckling said:

So I'm struggling to see deaths by pre existing condition and age . Am I missing something? Help please?

image.png.6d054a16c73e5f00f921b6925821e7c2.png

 

I think im right in saying..............(about the unknown presence of pre-existing condition)...........if you have covid on your death certificate a full checked and double checked autopsy is not necessary (in the coronavirus act Managing Deceased).

 

but please give me more detail if your not getting something...if i cant help you, some of the regulars on here are really brilliant and knowledgable on this sham....they will help you with whatever detail you need....but quote me il always read n get back to you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Outsider said:

Always wondered why say coke would produce a positive test, can sort of understand an animal producing a positive if it's picking up dead viral fragments, but what in the drink would cause this?

in order to get an accurate result on what tests positive...........you have to test 1 item atleast 1000 times.........because it only has to test positive once........when the NWO government decided on the tests......they know exactly what percentage will test positive and at what cycle to get the desired outcome.

 

e.g

[email protected] CYCLES= 64% FALSE POSITIVE OUTCOME

[email protected] CYCLES= 12% FALSE POSITIVE OUTCOME

 

So dipping into a coke once will not tell you the whole story...........out of a thousand you/we only need to be right once.

 

but on this, a work mate of mines wife works at a care home really early in this pandemic, about a year ago...she got tests to take home......she didnt swab it, just bagged it and sent it back in the post, this b4 the use of q codes. She had to isolate because it came back positive.......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...