Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

From the very start of this pandemic swindle, at least from my perspective, there has been a curious absence of accusations of being anti-covid. Meaning we are hated for denying it's very existance. We have been anti-vaxxers and anti-masks and anti-semites but never anti-covid. Why is that?

I think it is because they want to characterize us as mentally deficient for resisting measures while implying we believe the threat. That we won't comply knowing full well the dangers.

They know we deny the threat is valid but they won't label us as such. Better we be seen as criminally irresponsible. Just goes to show how powerful a meme it is to deny it's existance.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

The government has over-reached and is acting unlawfully under common law. Just because a corrupt government enacts a 'statute' does not mean that it is lawful.

Precisely so. Puritan parliaments of Cromwell's day authorized the hanging of priests, alleged witches and the smashing of church organs and stained glass.

If Parliament enacted the same statutes today, should we obey those laws and start hunting  down priests and witches, or not?

The people of Britain are way too obedient - if they received official Council letters telling them to climb in their wheelie bins on refuse collection day, a high proportion wouldn't refuse.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

From the very start of this pandemic swindle, at least from my perspective, there has been a curious absence of accusations of being anti-covid. Meaning we are hated for denying it's very existance. We have been anti-vaxxers and anti-masks and anti-semites but never anti-covid. Why is that?

I think it is because they want to characterize us as mentally deficient for resisting measures while implying we believe the threat. That we won't comply knowing full well the dangers.

They know we deny the threat is valid but they won't label us as such. Better we be seen as criminally irresponsible. Just goes to show how powerful a meme it is to deny it's existance.

Yes. The term of abuse, and the way it is framed, is the godawful COVIDIOT - a play on the word, for sure, but also it tries to suggest that the actual anti-COVID belief and resulting refusal to comply with this nonsense is done so from a position of STUPIDITY and not informed knowledge. Anyone who doesn't go along with the scam is thus framed as willingly stupid and intentionally causing harm to themselves and others.

16 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yes. The term of abuse, and the way it is framed, is the godawful COVIDIOT - a play on the word, for sure, but also it tries to suggest that the actual anti-COVID belief and resulting refusal to comply with this nonsense is done so from a position of STUPIDITY and not informed knowledge. Anyone who doesn't go along with the scam is thus framed as willingly stupid and intentionally causing harm to themselves and others.

Let's use COVIDIOT properly... Handcock is a COVIDIOT, Whitty is a COVIDIOT, Ferguson is a COVIDIOT.

COVIDIOTs behave as though this disease has a 99.7% fatality rate and we were all immortal before it arrived...how idiotic is that?

COVIDIOT newsreaders read out the alleged deaths in sombre fashion, ignoring the far higher numbers who succumb to cancer, heart disease and medical negligence.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Outsider said:

Always wondered why say coke would produce a positive test, can sort of understand an animal producing a positive if it's picking up dead viral fragments, but what in the drink would cause this?

CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, CAFFEINE.

I'm thinking maybe the corn syrup....corn is genetically modified  (GMO's?), Gad knows whats in it. I can't eat anything with corn in it due to the BT toxins. I realized this when my stomach felt like it had an alien in it every time I ate corn or a corn product.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1615418693877.jpg.164acf53d595c282240df747702a209c.jpg

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/thailand-to-sequester-foreign-tourists-on-yachts-poor-them/wcm/8b145ebd-3305-454a-85ea-6a9856e03d92/amp/

Snip-it_1615418897555.jpg.c40b9d55ed24d43c3989d666957164a3.jpg

Hotels, restaurants, bars and entertainment groups could have easily put together a war fund to sue the Thai gov for fraud and criminal negligence. For less than 1 million dollars they could have pushed through a cease-and-desist order forcing them to back off. Every country in the world failed to do this simple thing to save their jobs and income. At least try!!

Certainly going to fall under admiralty/maritime law there then .... or be subjected to piracy. I've never wanted to visit the place... no matter how nice the beaches are.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Roscommon said:

Tracey is fighting our corner, but she needs help.

She isn't fighting my corner.  I have been discriminated in a shop because I do NOT WANT to wear a face covering.  What about the rights of the fit and healthy?  Why is the benchmark of our rights the frail and weak?  It's just another nail in the coffin of a Bizarro world where I have to pretend to be medically-unfit in some way in order to carry out mundane tasks without covering my face.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beaujangles said:

Certainly going to fall under admiralty/maritime law there then .... or be subjected to piracy. I've never wanted to visit the place... no matter how nice the beaches are.

Blue jeans, a t-shirt, sneakers and money/documents in a waterproof bag then slap on tanks and a respirator and join any beach party 🤣 

• Haha 1

Snip-it_1615430357086.jpg.1b30bae13f1e96b62979f713dfc7b71e.jpg

https://www.historyofvaccines.org/timeline/diphtheria

Yet a vaccine for this illness was developed in the early 1900s;

Snip-it_1615429791022.jpg.f88ded170c5a1b99e482968280fe7e57.jpg

https://www.tvo.org/article/the-forgotten-toronto-doctor-who-helped-develop-the-first-modern-vaccine?amp

Why isn't the "vaccinate" mantra not all over that one, and masks, and quaranteens? Was/is diptheria another biological weapon? Mysteriously there is confusion about death statistics related to this going further back in history. Anyone or group intending to kill and injure with a bioweapon masquerading as a naturally occurring phenomenon will be tempted to create bogus outbreaks in long past histories. Make the crime appear more like a random act of god.

On 3/9/2021 at 6:16 PM, mathewtwatson said:

the unknown pre existing makes me laugh....because autopsys arent carried out if suspecting covid........and all from ages 70 and above all have a pre existing medical condition............................ITS CALLED OLD AGE FUCKIN HELL

So I'm struggling to see deaths by pre existing condition and age . Am I missing something? Help please?

6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

has she reported this to the doctor as an adverse reaction? It needs to go on the record

Yes

she went back to the doctor

he said to her there were 3 levels of reaction

minor

moderate

severe

said hers was moderate 

she said why didn’t I get told about these risks beforehand

no answer

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Suckling said:

So I'm struggling to see deaths by pre existing condition and age . Am I missing something? Help please?

image.png.6d054a16c73e5f00f921b6925821e7c2.png

I think im right in saying..............(about the unknown presence of pre-existing condition)...........if you have covid on your death certificate a full checked and double checked autopsy is not necessary (in the coronavirus act Managing Deceased).

but please give me more detail if your not getting something...if i cant help you, some of the regulars on here are really brilliant and knowledgable on this sham....they will help you with whatever detail you need....but quote me il always read n get back to you.

7 hours ago, Outsider said:

Always wondered why say coke would produce a positive test, can sort of understand an animal producing a positive if it's picking up dead viral fragments, but what in the drink would cause this?

in order to get an accurate result on what tests positive...........you have to test 1 item atleast 1000 times.........because it only has to test positive once........when the NWO government decided on the tests......they know exactly what percentage will test positive and at what cycle to get the desired outcome.

e.g

[email protected] CYCLES= 64% FALSE POSITIVE OUTCOME

[email protected] CYCLES= 12% FALSE POSITIVE OUTCOME

So dipping into a coke once will not tell you the whole story...........out of a thousand you/we only need to be right once.

but on this, a work mate of mines wife works at a care home really early in this pandemic, about a year ago...she got tests to take home......she didnt swab it, just bagged it and sent it back in the post, this b4 the use of q codes. She had to isolate because it came back positive.......

7 hours ago, Fluke said:

I'm embarrassed to be a part of the race sometimes. Looking around nobody seems to be saying anything. The apathy and acquiescence is blood boiling. It's like I'm a ghost trying to get through to people, but nobody can hear. Not that I am trying to "wake" anyone anymore.

It would be nice in an ideal world for adults to straight away when this started to talk to their neighbours and have suspicions. It's hell. 

Talking about anti human a video on YouTube on a anti Vax rally back in 2009 there were 3 silly 17 year old girls shouting through the megaphone "fuck the vaccine" "shove it up your arses". Of course they probably didn't care about the cause, but they weren't nessesarily taking the piss they were just enjoying themselves and being silly. 

Not to sound noncey, but the energy of the people in London in that video, and the 3 girls just doing what teenage girls do, they actually seemed more human. 12 years have passed and there is something not human about people today. It really made me quite sad. 

But this has happened before in history in regards to tyranny. Read the first chapter of gulag archipelago. People are so brainwashed and don't know their own history or the history of communism. Even basic establishment Hitler fascism 101 should raise some red flags if people bothered to engage their brains and put 2 and 2 together. Polish had both sides to contend with. They know.

We have to go through it because of people's lack of sentience and cowardice. 

It looks that way.

gulag archipelago.......iv just ordered this...thank you. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

You don't actually have to do the test - just dip in water or milk and get the money. How would they know?

As a care home worker we have to do home tests now. I don't dip in anything, I just put the number from the strip into NHS website and record a negative. My work has to have the result from NHS. I've no doubt though that numpty staff are doing the tests🙄

• Like 1

From Sky news...

Tanzania's missing coronavirus-denying president in hospital with COVID-19, opposition leader says

John Magufuli, Tanzania's coronavirus-sceptic president who has not been seen for more than a week, has apparently been found.

Opposition leader Tundu Lissu has told the BBC that Mr Magulfi is in hospital with COVID-19, after flying there following a heart attack.

Another politician told the Associated Press news agency that he had spoken to people close to Mr Magulfi, who said he was seriously ill and hospitalised.

These claims have not yet been independently verified.

The Tanzanian president, who appears on state television several times a week, has frequently downplayed the severity of the pandemic in the country.

6 hours ago, Ergo Storm said:

She isn't fighting my corner.  I have been discriminated in a shop because I do NOT WANT to wear a face covering.  What about the rights of the fit and healthy?  Why is the benchmark of our rights the frail and weak?  It's just another nail in the coffin of a Bizarro world where I have to pretend to be medically-unfit in some way in order to carry out mundane tasks without covering my face.

I agree.

I don't wear a mask myself. and have taken lots of stick for doing so.

But could you imagine actually having a physical illness that prevents you from wearing a mask and having to go through the hoops now in place. I'm just glad there is people out there fighting in their corner.

Personally I just say "I'm sorry but I'm unable to wear a mask safely" and is this statement is true of everyone I know I'm backed up by the fact that I'm not lying to anyone.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Velma said:

Garda behaving like Soviet scum. Can't wait till they and their menacing dog-units are replaced by 'digidogcop' and they are made redundant and end up on the breadline. They will be dragged off to the gulags too, along with the same people they have betrayed, their countrymen.

I have to say, the Guards here in rural Ireland have been grand, very few checkpoints and when there is it just looks like they are going through the motions and not really enforcing anything.

It was good to hear that some Cork Guardia refused to set up roadblocks into the city regarding the protest last week.

But this new unit, dressed in black, faces covered, those are a new breed of brainwashed Yes men, ready to crack skulls on the flimsayest of provocations........Best stay away from those Bucks.

57 minutes ago, Outsider said:

From Sky news...

Tanzania's missing coronavirus-denying president in hospital with COVID-19, opposition leader says

John Magufuli, Tanzania's coronavirus-sceptic president who has not been seen for more than a week, has apparently been found.

Opposition leader Tundu Lissu has told the BBC that Mr Magulfi is in hospital with COVID-19, after flying there following a heart attack.

Another politician told the Associated Press news agency that he had spoken to people close to Mr Magulfi, who said he was seriously ill and hospitalised.

These claims have not yet been independently verified.

The Tanzanian president, who appears on state television several times a week, has frequently downplayed the severity of the pandemic in the country.

So which is it Sky, a heart attack or covid? Lying twats! 

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic