Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Marky78 said:

Surely this is a bullshit video that they are using to gauge peoples opinions of whether they can actually get away with it or not.

Looks real

Real or not thats where we re heading

We undergoing mass genocide

Just another one of many imo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

 You don't actually have to do the test - just dip in water or milk and get the money. How would they know?

firstly........all tests should be refused or binned......i cant stress enough how enabling these criminals...you may aswell be 1 of them.

 

secondly....milk and water have all tested positive........no joke.......milk and water and coke and fanta and a goat and a dog and a horses arse.....iv watched all these things get a positive result........

 

its easy taking the money, but in the uk...its taking the money whats got us in this mess...........£50 a week is nothing to a future of ill health......nothing. all these people that have been happily shoving a stick up their nose and happily wonder to get their vaccine........they really are done...there is no going back...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

FORCE VACC RAIDS RUSSIA

 

i just knew this was going to happen

 

God or somebody help us

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uGKOlIK06OqS/

 

I think you will find (somewhere on this forum) that this vid is a hoax done by a supposed "Russian Comedian" (I may be wrong about the comedian part, but I am sure someone on here will be able to locate the link to the debunk of the vid), so do not worry too much.

Lots of fake stuff everywhere!!!!

NON more so than the "Apparent" virus and its mates "the variants"!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

FORCE VACC RAIDS RUSSIA

 

i just knew this was going to happen

 

God or somebody help us

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uGKOlIK06OqS/

 

 

Now maybe we can see why the gun lobby has been out in force at least for the last decade. Imagine those bastards coming into your home armed with a syringe and you are armed period. 2nd Amendment US right to bear arms is needed everywhere...and in an emergency who needs an amendment. Seriously

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sambaking7 said:

 

If you think Greece have somehow managed to slip through the net then you have another thing coming

 

The global cabal own and dictate to ALL countries. 

this world us under satanic control......iv never been a believer in this non human thing, just because iv bared witness to the human race many times in my life.......

 

but i really believe its is so so dark now......it is evil.....it is quite plainly evil........n im ashamed of the general public.....im ashamed

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

Now maybe we can see why the gun lobby has been out in force at least for the last decade. Imagine those bastards coming into your home armed with a syringe and you are armed period. 2nd Amendment US right to bear arms is needed everywhere...and in an emergency who needs an amendment. Seriously

its fake.....someone already called thi on here.........................its a comedian in russia who plays a politician doing abhorrent things to solve problem......1 been attaching air freshners to lamp posts to solve polution.....be careful what you spread

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

this world us under satanic control......iv never been a believer in this non human thing, just because iv bared witness to the human race many times in my life.......

 

but i really believe its is so so dark now......it is evil.....it is quite plainly evil........n im ashamed of the general public.....im ashamed

 

This is just the start. The Tribulation is going to be nuts. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

its fake.....someone already called thi on here.........................its a comedian in russia who plays a politician doing abhorrent things to solve problem......1 been attaching air freshners to lamp posts to solve polution.....be careful what you spread

 

 

I'm not a spreader lol. But its good that its fake...because I can safely say if that happened in my house...they wouldn't escape unharmed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

its fake.....someone already called thi on here.........................its a comedian in russia who plays a politician doing abhorrent things to solve problem......1 been attaching air freshners to lamp posts to solve polution.....be careful what you spread

Thanks. My missus fell for it and I told her it was fake. You really cannot trust the vast majority of stuff you see on the web. Apply the same level of scrutiny as you would to a MSM story and you'll be all right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

Now maybe we can see why the gun lobby has been out in force at least for the last decade. Imagine those bastards coming into your home armed with a syringe and you are armed period. 2nd Amendment US right to bear arms is needed everywhere...and in an emergency who needs an amendment. Seriously

Nah, people having guns.....its not a problem

The burley vacc adminitrators would be wearing full clad armour and heavy kevlar. Bullets would bounce off

I think they more worried if the resident has rocket lauchers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Nah, people having guns.....its not a problem

The burley vacc adminitrators would be wearing full clad armour and heavy kevlar. Bullets would bounce off

I think they more worried if the resident has rocket lauchers

 

Do they sell those on Am a zon?  ;-)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Daz181 said:
Leaked Document from the TUI teachers Union of Ireland preliminary agenda - reveals that nobody will be able to enter schools soon without certification of covid vaccination, parent teacher or child. (next school year?)
-obtained by www.gemmaodoherty.com
 
No Vaccination = No Education

 

It's not an education, it's a 10 year indoctrination.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

its fake.....someone already called thi on here.........................its a comedian in russia who plays a politician doing abhorrent things to solve problem......1 been attaching air freshners to lamp posts to solve polution.....be careful what you spread

Quite right. I should make more effort. That vid looked very real

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, vinny79 said:

Off topic but in keeping with the number 33 we keep seeing but maybe it’s another distraction like the Harry and Meghan thing?

 

a young woman has disappeared in the uk and is top of the news stories

 

she is 33

 

a met cop has been arrested this morning re her disappearance 🤨

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56342465

Remains found

 

That was quick

 

the copper is something to do with (leader?) of parliamentary and diplomatic protection

 

Very odd

 

serving metropolitan police officer 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Roscommon said:

 

 

The government should go for an earlier supposed medical miracle cure, as used on King Charles II - two freshly killed pigeons on the head.

 

While not actually doing any good, this would have the advantage of not doing any harm, except to the pigeons😀

 

We definitely need a bullshit cure for a bullshit illness.

 

Quacks using pigeons seems appropriate, Covid is without any doubt one for the birds.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Brad the lad said:

 

 

MSN made him look like the victim regarding Paula Yates. I think she was the victim and so was their daughter. I would trust Sir Bob about as much as Jimmy Savile being the  entertainment at a kids party.

He really is a piece of shit. Friends with Blair...say no more!

 

 

He seems to get involved in lots of the 'agenda'

 

He was a face used for pushing smart meters too. https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/bills/article-2681954/Unveiled-New-200-smart-meters-household-pay-not-work.html

 

 

His daughter was probably a product of MK ultra too. https://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2014/04/peaches-geldoff-mind-control-satanism.html

Edited by Mr Chinnery
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Roscommon said:

Sorry if this was posted already (it's a week old)

 

Video showing the Guards using excessive force against a peaceful crowd.

 

Skip to 3.20 for the part when it all kicks off because of Rocket Boy.

 

 

 

Garda behaving like Soviet scum. Can't wait till they and their menacing dog-units are replaced by 'digidogcop' and they are made redundant and end up on the breadline. They will be dragged off to the gulags too, along with the same people they have betrayed, their countrymen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

 

 

He seems to get involved in lots of the 'agenda'

 

He was a face used for pushing smart meters too. https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/bills/article-2681954/Unveiled-New-200-smart-meters-household-pay-not-work.html

 

 

His daughter was probably a product of MK ultra too. https://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2014/04/peaches-geldoff-mind-control-satanism.html

Geldof is an evil piece of work.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...