Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

Covid Passport: The 15 Best European Destinations Ready For Vaccinated Travelers

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ceciliarodriguez/2021/03/07/covid-passport-the-15-best-european-destinations-ready-for-vaccinated-travelers/?sh=362fc63522dc

"The president of the European Commission, Ursula von der Leyen, supports the project of a common vaccination certificate and the World Health Organization is working on an international certificate. Whether in digital or paper form, the vaccine passport or proof of vaccination will be issued by the country of origin and will allow travelers to move around Europe and to come to Europe from abroad, without having to do additional Covid-19 tests or enter quarantine. The document will state the name, date of birth, health system identification, type and date of the test and specific vaccines (date of the two doses taken), including respect for the immunization period according to the instructions for each vaccine."

On 3/7/2021 at 10:21 AM, CosmoGenesis said:

Sooooo, how fuckin' predictable is this....

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/new-rules-schools-reopening-masks-23615249?_ga=2.257163534.402723271.1615028254-1426328668.1611410532

''Students will be tested twice a week, receiving three initial rapid tests at school or college before transitioning to twice-weekly home testing. ''

What the fuck do you thinks going to happen?

Im sick of people around me acting like we are on the way out of this, when they fail to understand the whole crux of this SCAM is the TESTING.

I predict within 2 weeks of kids going back, there will be a huge rise in 'cases' due to the mandatory school kid testing, media will go batshit, every neurotic fucker will go crazy again and lockdown 4 will commence.

Since kids can't be excluded for not wearing masks or doing tests, all parents have to do is refuse permission and schools will be back permanently - no getting a whole class sent home for 10 days if one child gets positive test. But most parents would be too selfish to do that

• Like 1

On 3/7/2021 at 9:21 PM, CosmoGenesis said:

Sooooo, how fuckin' predictable is this....

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/new-rules-schools-reopening-masks-23615249?_ga=2.257163534.402723271.1615028254-1426328668.1611410532

''Students will be tested twice a week, receiving three initial rapid tests at school or college before transitioning to twice-weekly home testing. ''

What the fuck do you thinks going to happen?

Im sick of people around me acting like we are on the way out of this, when they fail to understand the whole crux of this SCAM is the TESTING.

I predict within 2 weeks of kids going back, there will be a huge rise in 'cases' due to the mandatory school kid testing, media will go batshit, every neurotic fucker will go crazy again and lockdown 4 will commence.

Forget school. Do your kids a favour and remove them from this massive brainwashing factory called school -- forever.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Since kids can't be excluded for not wearing masks or doing tests, all parents have to do is refuse permission and schools will be back permanently - no getting a whole class sent home for 10 days if one child gets positive test. But most parents would be too selfish to do that

Just look at all the parents lining up with their infants for the latest round of covid vaccine trials. There is no hope.

I predict the next onslaught of covidian cult indoctrination will be all the whoredom celebs get together to do a jab the world concert.

Elton John, Mile Cyrus, Beyonce & Madonna singing "like a Vaccine."

Presented by Ant n Deck.

Meghan & Harry in their own safe space box.

All the proceeds go to poor Africans who cant get on the boat or afford the jab.

Not forgetting little Greta telling all the penned in crowd after every song how dare you not donate whitey!

shaun-the-sheep-farmageddon-netflix-3.jp

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I predict the next onslaught of covidian cult indoctrination will be all the whoredom celebs get together to do a jab the world concert.

Presented by Ant n Deck.

All the proceeds go to poor Africans who cant get on the boat or afford the jab.

Not forgetting little Greta telling all the penned in crowd after every song how dare you not donate whitey!

Hey @oddsnsods look at this shit: https://theconversation.com/from-elvis-to-dolly-celebrity-endorsements-might-be-the-key-to-countering-vaccine-hesitancy-152893

• Haha 1

Just now, oddsnsods said:

tenor.gif

"In order to create a sense of urgency among Australians and build trust and confidence in the vaccine, the government may need to look beyond its own public communications campaign to the power of influencers."

• Sad 1

Just now, DarianF said:

"In order to create a sense of urgency among Australians and build trust and confidence in the vaccine, the government may need to look beyond its own public communications campaign to the power of influencers."

They dont even try & hide it.

11 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Presented by Ant n Deck.

Bob Geldof will announce 'Jab Aid', to take place at Wembley Stadium, but  first the single by Jab Aid, called 'Jab The World' will be released featuring Madonna, Elton John and  Dolly Parton, with backing vocals by NHS staff, and Bill and Melinda Gates. With band, Anthony Fauci on drums, Boris Johnson - bongos and percussion. Matt Hancock- Keyboards.  Neil Ferguson- guitar.  

Press release.....

Bob Geldof announces a star studded concert at Wembley Stadium in London to save the world from Covid 19, the killer disease taking the lives of so many. In an heroic act, the Live Aid hero has again taken the center stage  in offering his time to make this once-in-a-lifetime event happen, even eclipsing Live Aid in it's enormity and importance.  Mr Geldof said ''I wish to have  every man, woman and child in this world   vaccinated. It's been a dream of mine since this awful global pandemic hit us. I know I can make a difference to all your lives if you allow me. Jab the fucking world, right? Let's go!  Stay safe''.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

Bob Geldof will announce 'Jab Aid', to take place at Wembley Stadium, but  first the single by Jab Aid, called 'Jab The World' will be released featuring Madonna, Elton John and  Dolly Parton, with backing vocals by NHS staff, and Bill and Melinda Gates. With band, Anthony Fauci on drums, Boris Johnson - bongos and percussion. Matt Hancock- Keyboards.  Neil Ferguson- guitar.  

Press release.....

Bob Geldof announces a star studded concert at Wembley Stadium in London to save the world from Covid 19, the killer disease taking the lives of so many. In an heroic act, the Live Aid hero has again taken the center stage  in offering his time to make this once-in-a-lifetime event happen, even eclipsing Live Aid in it's enormity and importance.  Mr Geldof said ''I wish to have  every man, woman and child in this world   vaccinated. It's been a dream of mine since this awful global pandemic hit us. I know I can make a difference to all your lives if you allow me. Jab the fucking world, right? Let's go!  Stay safe''.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Macnamara said:

By getting all the system servers to dance on tik toc the cabal are showing us that they are all their puppets on strings

They are showing the world that they can make the uniformed marionettes dance to their tune any time they want

Manipulation-Puppet-on-Strings.png?fit=8

Spot on mate. Id throw in some negative vibes/ energy absorbed by vampires from satanic ritual too. They getting all their shit in atm.

15 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

Press release.....

Jab the world, make it a better place, for me and for and Bill Gates' covid race!

There are, people dying, but it's nothing to do with the vaccine, so just take the jab and shut upppa your face! 

New Wacko remix. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Haha 4

Leaked Document from the TUI teachers Union of Ireland preliminary agenda - reveals that nobody will be able to enter schools soon without certification of covid vaccination, parent teacher or child. (next school year?)
-obtained by www.gemmaodoherty.com

No Vaccination = No Education

1 hour ago, k_j_evans said:

Yes, but the majority WONT refuse testing and wearing masks!

This will push up the bollocks 'cases' and it will all start again.