Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

This has come up a few times about Gates link with China communist party & puts into perspective what all this testing is about, like social media is all harvesting. Extremely sinister in my book & treasonous.

 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/02/06/dna-harvesting-chinese-firmsupplies-covid-19-testing-uk/

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/5/2021 at 8:45 PM, Outsider said:

From today's Guardian....

 

Senior doctors are braced for up to a million people needing treatment for long Covid after the pandemic, putting huge extra pressure on an already overstretched NHS, the Guardian can reveal.

Long Covid is a significant problem affecting huge numbers of patients that will confront the NHS for many years to come, one of the service’s expert advisers on the fast-emerging condition said.

 

Signs are already emerging that the health service is having trouble keeping up with the demand for care created by the sheer number of patients who are still displaying symptoms such as exhaustion, brain fog, chest pains and breathing problems months after having Covid.

 

Seems to be more likely symptoms of wearing masks?

Just CFS/ME same as it's always been, but renamed because covid is trendy. Of course, if you have CFS NOT from covid but another illness, you get told it's all in your head and sent for CBT and graded exercise therapy. Both are probably related to low T3. Pfft!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

“There are no concerns that the vaccine would be in the breast milk or be dangerous to a breastfeeding infant,” Dr. Kathleen Dooling, a co-lead on the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices with the CDC, said.

https://edition.cnn.com/world/live-news/coronavirus-pandemic-vaccine-updates-03-09-21/h_5b1545b89cfe219977f0b88cb337ad84

 

"There are no or limited data from the use of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca in lactating women. A risk to breastfed newborns/infants cannot be excluded."

https://www.tga.gov.au/sites/default/files/auspar-chadox1-s-covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca-210215-pi.pdf

 

"Data are not available to assess the effects of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine on the breastfed infant or on milk production/excretion."

https://www.fda.gov/media/144413/download

 

"Data are not available to assess the effects of Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine on the breastfed infant or on milk  production/excretion."

https://www.fda.gov/media/144637/download

 

"Data are not available to assess the effects of Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine on the breastfed infant or on milk production/excretion."

https://www.fda.gov/media/146304/download

 

Mmmmm. It seems Dr. Dooling may just be a lying little cunt.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/6/2021 at 9:40 AM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

This NHS England document is getting a lot of traction on social media at the moment. It has been produced by the Behaviour Change Unit and concerns 'Optimising Vaccination Roll Out' and the 'Dos and Don'ts for all Messaging, Documents and "Communications" in the Widest Sense'.

 

The whole premise of the document is how to achieve at least 80% vaccination rates in the population which is stated as the level at which herd immunity is achieved. Research up to that point had suggested that vaccine take up could be around 57% only.

 

The document covers how to persuade the following groups into getting vaccinated, with different tactics for each group appealing, for example, to ego, norms, salience and incentives:

  • Health and care workers (immunisers)
  • Care home residents
  • Over 65s
  • Health and care workers (recipients)
  • Young people

https://www.local.gov.uk/sites/default/files/documents/Vaccination do and donts by audience cohorts.pdf

 

image.png.8c3dc712a41a3c9474318dffb97fb8d0.png

The over-65s is the nearest to me, but I don't see how any of their behavioural drivers would negate "fear of vaccine and side effects" when these are well-documented by govt and manufacturer's. And "credible messaging" is just a joke (Scotch egg anyone?) . I'm far too selfish to be "resistant to personal need or priorisation" (I need vit D, ivermectin etc, not genetic modification, and I want it now). Load of bollocks - if they try it on me I'll tell them I've read their document.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1615375726816.jpg.c6b16a2094109b50be702223dd11d896.jpg

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/09/trudeau-covid-vaccine-passports-474789

 

Snip-it_1615375840699.jpg.91d8f7cef8d3d6921b3cd5981e1723e0.jpg

 

Creating confidence in minds that don't need such reassurances. The threat was artificially created by this same media now selling us this bs. Now that we have panicked you to the max with lies repeated over the entire year without relent allow us now to put your mind at ease. Serpents.

Precisely so, playing the masses, action-reaction-solution.

 

Incidentally,  in the above photo, Justin Trudeau is the spitting image of the young Fidel.

 

Trudeau - part of a political dynasty - but not the one you think?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On a job and BBC radio 2 is on and it is a mixture of vaccine propaganda and terrified ninny's calling in. Apparently UK has had the most vaccinated in the world. Looking around me I can believe that. 

 

It's Insufferable. I was on my own for a while yesterday and had Mondays UK column on and my work mate said "I like Boris Johnson, don't you?" I replied no. He should be in jail". He laughed.

 

 

 

wenger_3218412.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, pete675 said:

Precisely so, playing the masses, action-reaction-solution.

 

Incidentally,  in the above photo, Justin Trudeau is the spitting image of the young Fidel.

 

Trudeau - part of a political dynasty - but not the one you think?

 

 

 

Canada is one of the most draconian covid police states in the world, with it's leader openly praising China's dictatorial model of power, and worshiping the Great Reset... and we are expected to believe he WON'T support a mass control grid of vaccine passports.

 

Yeah. Sure. LOL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Fluke said:

On a job and BBC radio 2 is on and it is a mixture of vaccine propaganda and terrified ninny's calling in. Apparently UK has had the most vaccinated in the world. Looking around me I can believe that. 

 

It's Insufferable. I was on my own for a while yesterday and had Mondays UK column on and my work mate said "I like Boris Johnson, don't you?" I replied no. He should be in jail". He laughed.

 

 

 

wenger_3218412.jpg

 

I'm still waiting to meet a single person who has had the vaccine in Australia. But then again, after all this time, I'm still waiting to meet a single fkn person who has ever had Covid. So it's not surprising 😄

 

I can't believe this scam they have pulled on us. How the hell did everyone fall for this shit? It's just beyond imagination.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Warning. This video may trigger extreme rage or extreme laughter...

 

After receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, legendary singer Carole King shared a twist on one of her classic songs to encourage others to also get vaccinated.

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/carole-king-shares-vaccination-song-dolly-parton-inspired/story?id=76345437

 

Thanks for the warning mate.

I'll give it a miss.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/6/2021 at 9:14 PM, Dazzer said:

Just seen this beaut of a post on a forum I belong to...

 

'Four lads just passed me carrying bags of beer, looked to be about 19, how do I report them...'

 

Fuckin hell, what is going on? How have we got into a situation where we are grassing on a bunch of lads having a few beers? 

So what's to report? Over-18s not actually drinking ... duh?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

 

Covid Passport: The 15 Best European Destinations Ready For Vaccinated Travelers

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ceciliarodriguez/2021/03/07/covid-passport-the-15-best-european-destinations-ready-for-vaccinated-travelers/?sh=362fc63522dc

 

"The president of the European Commission, Ursula von der Leyen, supports the project of a common vaccination certificate and the World Health Organization is working on an international certificate. Whether in digital or paper form, the vaccine passport or proof of vaccination will be issued by the country of origin and will allow travelers to move around Europe and to come to Europe from abroad, without having to do additional Covid-19 tests or enter quarantine. The document will state the name, date of birth, health system identification, type and date of the test and specific vaccines (date of the two doses taken), including respect for the immunization period according to the instructions for each vaccine."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/7/2021 at 10:21 AM, CosmoGenesis said:

Sooooo, how fuckin' predictable is this....


https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/new-rules-schools-reopening-masks-23615249?_ga=2.257163534.402723271.1615028254-1426328668.1611410532

 

''Students will be tested twice a week, receiving three initial rapid tests at school or college before transitioning to twice-weekly home testing. ''

 

What the fuck do you thinks going to happen?


Im sick of people around me acting like we are on the way out of this, when they fail to understand the whole crux of this SCAM is the TESTING.

 

I predict within 2 weeks of kids going back, there will be a huge rise in 'cases' due to the mandatory school kid testing, media will go batshit, every neurotic fucker will go crazy again and lockdown 4 will commence.

 

Since kids can't be excluded for not wearing masks or doing tests, all parents have to do is refuse permission and schools will be back permanently - no getting a whole class sent home for 10 days if one child gets positive test. But most parents would be too selfish to do that

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/7/2021 at 9:21 PM, CosmoGenesis said:

Sooooo, how fuckin' predictable is this....


https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/new-rules-schools-reopening-masks-23615249?_ga=2.257163534.402723271.1615028254-1426328668.1611410532

 

''Students will be tested twice a week, receiving three initial rapid tests at school or college before transitioning to twice-weekly home testing. ''

 

What the fuck do you thinks going to happen?


Im sick of people around me acting like we are on the way out of this, when they fail to understand the whole crux of this SCAM is the TESTING.

 

I predict within 2 weeks of kids going back, there will be a huge rise in 'cases' due to the mandatory school kid testing, media will go batshit, every neurotic fucker will go crazy again and lockdown 4 will commence.

 

 

 

Forget school. Do your kids a favour and remove them from this massive brainwashing factory called school -- forever.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Since kids can't be excluded for not wearing masks or doing tests, all parents have to do is refuse permission and schools will be back permanently - no getting a whole class sent home for 10 days if one child gets positive test. But most parents would be too selfish to do that

 

Just look at all the parents lining up with their infants for the latest round of covid vaccine trials. There is no hope.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I predict the next onslaught of covidian cult indoctrination will be all the whoredom celebs get together to do a jab the world concert.

Elton John, Mile Cyrus, Beyonce & Madonna singing "like a Vaccine."

Presented by Ant n Deck.

Meghan & Harry in their own safe space box.

All the proceeds go to poor Africans who cant get on the boat or afford the jab.

Not forgetting little Greta telling all the penned in crowd after every song how dare you not donate whitey!

shaun-the-sheep-farmageddon-netflix-3.jp

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I predict the next onslaught of covidian cult indoctrination will be all the whoredom celebs get together to do a jab the world concert.

Elton John, Mile Cyrus, Beyonce & Madonna singing "like a Vaccine."

Presented by Ant n Deck.

Meghan & Harry in their own safe space box.

All the proceeds go to poor Africans who cant get on the boat or afford the jab.

Not forgetting little Greta telling all the penned in crowd after every song how dare you not donate whitey!

shaun-the-sheep-farmageddon-netflix-3.jp

 

 

Hey @oddsnsods look at this shit: https://theconversation.com/from-elvis-to-dolly-celebrity-endorsements-might-be-the-key-to-countering-vaccine-hesitancy-152893

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, oddsnsods said:

tenor.gif

 

"In order to create a sense of urgency among Australians and build trust and confidence in the vaccine, the government may need to look beyond its own public communications campaign to the power of influencers."

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...