Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

19 minutes ago, alexa said:

So this Dally Lamb is worth 150 million, what for ?  he only sit's on his backside all day praying, after he's had breakfast of course.

He's defiantly in with the big boys. CREEP!

He likes to eat veal remember.

The lamas are a royal dynasty like the Vatican, they enslaved their people & paedophilia was rife.

• Thanks 1

Snip-it_1615369089396.jpg.948bd5e28da8a5b58e97a015359df2e8.jpg

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/news/2021/03/government-of-canada-launches-vaccine-community-innovation-challenge-to-support-increased-vaccine-confidence.html

This is the public health agency of Canada saying vaccine is better than our natural immunity. Big pharma have bought entire political structures vital to their expansionist agenda. They own anything remotely significant to impress upon the masses that their toxic potions are good for us. All fking traitors and impostors. Its obscene. Their tentacles reach deep into our sick communities.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

20 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

He likes to eat veal remember.

The lamas are a royal dynasty like the Vatican, they enslaved their people & pedophilia was rife.

Plus he only drinks horses milk, how you get milk from a horse ?:classic_unsure:

Dr.Rogiewicz’s from Poland lambasted those who question the need to be vaccinated against Covid by saying –

“Vaccinate yourself to protect yourself, your loved ones, friends and also patients. And to mention quickly I have info for anti-vaxxers and anti-Coviders if you want to contact Bill Gates you can do this through me. I can also provide for you from my organism the 5G network. I am sorry I hadn’t spoke for a bit but I was just getting autism.”

But just a few days after receiving the jab the doctor passed away, with his death certificate claiming he died of a heart attack.

One of Dr.Rogiewicz’s colleagues wrote the following at VIP-Clinic

At night, our Friend and Collaborator, Dr. Witold Rogiewicz, suddenly passed away. We are devastated by this news. We send our deepest sympathy to the family he loved very much. We cannot believe …  Witek, we will miss you very much.

PS OViKlinic will contact all patients of Dr. Rogiewicz and will not leave them without help. Please understand the situation.

You can see Dr.Rogiewicz’s mocking anyone who dares to question the Covid jabs in the video below…

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/03/08/dr-who-mocked-covidiots-as-he-had-covid-jab-dies/

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Dr.Rogiewicz’s from Poland lambasted those who question the need to be vaccinated against Covid by saying –

“Vaccinate yourself to protect yourself, your loved ones, friends and also patients. And to mention quickly I have info for anti-vaxxers and anti-Coviders if you want to contact Bill Gates you can do this through me. I can also provide for you from my organism the 5G network. I am sorry I hadn’t spoke for a bit but I was just getting autism.”

But just a few days after receiving the jab the doctor passed away, with his death certificate claiming he died of a heart attack.

One of Dr.Rogiewicz’s colleagues wrote the following at VIP-Clinic

At night, our Friend and Collaborator, Dr. Witold Rogiewicz, suddenly passed away. We are devastated by this news. We send our deepest sympathy to the family he loved very much. We cannot believe …  Witek, we will miss you very much.

PS OViKlinic will contact all patients of Dr. Rogiewicz and will not leave them without help. Please understand the situation.

You can see Dr.Rogiewicz’s mocking anyone who dares to question the Covid jabs in the video below…

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/03/08/dr-who-mocked-covidiots-as-he-had-covid-jab-dies/

How does the saying go......?

What goes around comes around.

Just now, Morpheus said:

How does the saying go......?

What goes around comes around.

Funny the alternative media doing the opposite to the mainstream, with their "conspiracy theorist dies from covid." number..

Cept this is in your face undeniable facts.

Should of added..

His dying words: "the conspiracy nuts were right all along!!"🙂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Would those planning on creating illness and profiting from it might also destroy records of our past super health?

Most defiantly has & will do again if Jesus doesn't intervene.

I'm convinced they had super health back in the ancient times.

I'm also convinced that back then they too played around with the DNA structure.

To be honest, I believe this super health is coming back to us & this is what they are most afraid of.

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Covid-19: NHS Test and Trace 'no clear impact' despite £37bn budget

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56340831

Track & trace was never about the NHS but the technocracy...following China by example.

"Its for your safety."

I still can't get my head around how test and trace can cost £37 billion. I would love to see fully itemised budget of that program. 

On 3/5/2021 at 6:10 AM, mathewtwatson said:

Just wanted to share this....i got told yesterday......regarding testing

A cleaner has been sent a box of home tests, her employers have contacted her and said if you produce 3 test a week she gets £50 added to her wage.

a few weeks ago i was told by a friend of mine his mum is 73.....she recieves new tests every week....if she does atleast 2 tests a week she get £27.50 added to her government pension

these cunning cunts

You don't actually have to do the test - just dip in water or milk and get the money. How would they know?

49 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I still can't get my head around how test and trace can cost £37 billion. I would love to see fully itemised budget of that program. 

i'll type it out for you.

10 print "hello"

20 goto 10

run

😄

Snip-it_1615375726816.jpg.c6b16a2094109b50be702223dd11d896.jpg

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/09/trudeau-covid-vaccine-passports-474789

Snip-it_1615375840699.jpg.91d8f7cef8d3d6921b3cd5981e1723e0.jpg

Creating confidence in minds that don't need such reassurances. The threat was artificially created by this same media now selling us this bs. Now that we have panicked you to the max with lies repeated over the entire year without relent allow us now to put your mind at ease. Serpents.

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1615375726816.jpg.c6b16a2094109b50be702223dd11d896.jpg

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/09/trudeau-covid-vaccine-passports-474789

Snip-it_1615375840699.jpg.91d8f7cef8d3d6921b3cd5981e1723e0.jpg

Creating confidence in minds that don't need such reassurances. The threat was artificially created by this same media now selling us this bs. Now that we have panicked you to the max with lies repeated over the entire year without relent allow us now to put your mind at ease. Serpents.

Fuck this vaccine passport bollocks. The vaccine don't even bring immunity and have nothing to do with respiratory illness. 

Snip-it_1615376283868.jpg.b2dfba28729dc43b43f21c2d91095103.jpg

https://www.cp24.com/mobile/news/legal-challenge-mounted-against-canada-s-federally-mandated-quarantine-hotel-policy-1.5340125

Snip-it_1615376406491.jpg.216ebac9158bb3fa2b1fd2d9a9c13bab.jpg

If this was not controlled opposition they would be hitting the core issue, the illegitimate of the PCR test. Its all window dressing. It will just fade away quietly. Creating the illusion that someone is on them.

Just now, Orange Alert said:

God almighty, Waters has still not worked it out, even at his age. He plays along with the divide and rule game and believes, in his case, Barack Obama means well and really decides foreign policy.😄  Even being very disapointed with his selected political donkey, he would still vote for it.

Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters: ‘I wish Barack Obama would grow bigger cojones’

Musician asks US President to start governing the way his supporters 'want him to'

By NME
16th December 2011

Former Pink Floyd co-frontman Roger Waters has pleaded with US President Barack Obama to “develop bigger cojones”.

In an interview with Rolling Stone, Waters admitted that he was “very disappointed” with the politician’s foreign policy and said that although he would still vote for Obama, he wanted him to be more courageous.

“I’m very, very disappointed by his foreign policy,” he said. “It obviously goes against everything that I believe. Having said that, it seems that the alternative to re-electing Obama would be such a heinous disaster for this country if you look at the candidates on the other side.”

https://www.nme.com/news/music/pink-floyd-67-1284197

Strange coz I heard him call out the white helmets are a fraud once. So he must be against Syria bombings, yet supported Obama? Hes all over the shop really.

I would say controlled ops.

His parents were both commies, so hes obviously part of the agenda.

Like I say his music went to shit when he went too political & why Floyd split up.

Dave Gilmour comes across as a bit of a twat too tho off stage.

22 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Strange coz I heard him call out the white helmets are a fraud once. So he must be against Syria bombings, yet supported Obama? Hes all over the shop really.

I would say controlled ops.

His parents were both commies, so hes obviously part of the agenda.

Like I say his music went to shit when he went too political & why Floyd split up.

Dave Gilmour comes across as a bit of a twat too tho off stage.

It very much looks like it.

We see it so many times someone makes a valid point/calling something out, yet backs the bigger picture.

Edited by Orange Alert