Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

He's a hypocrite, he spoke  out against Big Pharma and drugging kids. I guess Scientology doesn't have a problem with DNA manipulating 'vaccines'. 

Hypocrisy is there middle name, like most of these celeb's I wouldn't like to be their shoes come judgement day.

41 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

image.png.b9877b9f8c48f7f0a119f5fa7ae888c0.png

yeah what he really means is he'll live in a nice big house with loads of facilities and you'll live in a one room apartment and like your insect burger or else.

Edited by eddy64

4 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Why are you reading about them?

I know Ziggy, I just like to browse the Comics in the morning to get an idea of what our opposition are up to.

9 minutes ago, wingwang said:

the unknown pre existing makes me laugh....because autopsys arent carried out if suspecting covid........and all from ages 70 and above all have a pre existing medical condition............................ITS CALLED OLD AGE FUCKIN HELL

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

The Express of course. Best rag for royal tittle-tattle there is. I must admit that watching that car crash was a guilty pleasure. Now everyone will be speculating on who remarked on the hue of their baby's skin. My money is on Andrew or maybe Anne. The ghost of Diana looms large in this that's for sure. I hope it brings the whole rotten structure crashing down.

Gotta be Charles!

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

The Express of course. Best rag for royal tittle-tattle there is. I must admit that watching that car crash was a guilty pleasure. Now everyone will be speculating on who remarked on the hue of their baby's skin. My money is on Andrew or maybe Anne. The ghost of Diana looms large in this that's for sure. I hope it brings the whole rotten structure crashing down.

12 minutes ago, Velma said:

Gotta be Charles!

Could it have been Prince Phillip? I can imagine him using an old school slur like - it has a touch of the tar brush.

Edited by Orange Alert

6 hours ago, HerrShultz said:

Specific sound frequencies, herein lays the power of the DNA activation method. Some of you may be aware that our mathematically structured DNA is tuned to the ancient Solfeggio scale.

They don't call it the Uni- Verse (one - verse) for nothing🙂🎼

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, perpetual said:

Today's newspapers are filled with M&H!! Covid has disappeared finally.

MM is a narc and I feel sorry for H is being hostaged but at the same time, even if I don't like her if she's going to straighten out a few things....well you gotta use what's available. 🤣

on this plus side tho, wanker morgan has resigned over it all 👍🏻

1 hour ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

David Kurten, what do you make of this guy? I haven't  seen Brian Rose doing this. 

Whether he's genuine or not is irrelevant, we all have to stop looking outside ourselves for help. No more messiahs. No more saviours. No more Trumps. No more ancient Mayan prophecies. No more cavalry on the horizon.

We have to do this ourselves.

Edited by Lamp Of Truth
  • Like 7

5 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

He's been talking to Ferguson again. This is just another ruse set up by Imperial College to put the frighteners on. They know a large percentage of the population won't take their vaccine so they have to turn the screw even more.

Yep, they wont be happy until it becomes mandatory.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2021 at 8:06 AM, perpetual said:

yeah, blood transfusion was off the menu for me even before Covid but now even more so.

It would be the same as having a vaccine. Same goes unprotected sex. Think of those vaccinated as walking virus carrier like HIV.

I do not think the two are comparable in that sense...but it is funny how HIV pos are not allowed to donate..yet they have those with an untested, I'll bet toxin, donate...complete nonesense.

2 hours ago, perpetual said:

Today's newspapers are filled with M&H!! Covid has disappeared finally.

MM is a narc and I feel sorry for H is being hostaged but at the same time, even if I don't like her if she's going to straighten out a few things....well you gotta use what's available. 🤣

Glad you can laugh ,fuck i thought it was all serious for a minute there and that they were trying to inject us all with poison ,we're not really under house arrest in a lockdown ,you cant go to a pub or holiday and my kids education isnt being fucked up by a pack of tyrants ,any fuck wonder im just on here now and again ,big fucking joke eh ! 

4 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I actually feel physically sick to my stomach, the amount of pure disgust I have for the world right now is at levels I can't say on here without being visited by spooks or being flagged for "anti-semitic hate speech"

Fuck

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theweek.co.uk/952072/israel-green-pass-uk-vaccine-certificate-passport-plan%3famp

How Israel’s ‘green pass’ could be adapted for UK

Downing Street is studying coronavirus certificate that has allowed Israeli venues to reopen

The system to “identify people with vaccine immunity” would allow “businesses to ensure their employees have had the jab or could be used to allow people to enter hospitality venues”, ITV reports.

Don't think that the 'anti-semitism' term can apply here as ordinary Jews/ Israelis are becoming the chief victims of the voodoo juice and 'freedom passes'. Something of this sort was predicted by the (inevitably?)late Barry Chamish.

Similar to WWII with its Nazi/Zionist collaboration, a forbidden topic, highlighted by Ken Livingstone and the banned play 'Perdition' by Jim Allen.

Much the same could be said of Masonry, sometimes described as 'Judaism for Gentiles' with self-annihilation apparently being the allotted fate of the lower orders of Masonry.

Don't think that I fully understood the concept of self-annihilation till I saw the photos of queues outside the Vax centres.

It's like the Solar Temple and Heaven's Gate have finally arrived in  drab English towns like Congleton..

Edited by pete675
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

The 1971 version, The Omega Man, with Charlton Heston who was also the lead in Soylent Green, about people being made into biscuits, made in 1973 and set in 2022. 

Strange film. Remember it well.

We are witnessing Bolshevism 2.0

Is all phoney synthetic revolution

We have these fake woke puppets pretending to have it out with the Royal puppets..its spitting bloody image on acid.

And people buy right into it of course as usual.

Divisionist bullshit..

• Like 2

Been thinking about this whole depopulation agenda with the  "vaccine" and I reckon they will not want to bump every sheep off in one go. That would be too obvious. 

They must be giving half of those that take the mark of the beast a placibo. They then can stretch the culling over a 10 year period or even longer. 

It's the luck of the drawer possibly for those over 60 maybe a 50/50 chance you get to survive another year. 

It smacks of the Nazi concentration camps where the prisoners would have to run past the commandant and he would say go left or go right depending how physically able you looked. One of the sides you were instructed to go to was the destination for the showers. The other you got to survive another week of hard torturous labour until they repeated the process the following week. 

• Like 1