Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

48 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I actually feel physically sick to my stomach, the amount of pure disgust I have for the world right now is at levels I can't say on here without being visited by spooks or being flagged for "anti-semitic hate speech"

Fuck

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theweek.co.uk/952072/israel-green-pass-uk-vaccine-certificate-passport-plan%3famp

How Israel’s ‘green pass’ could be adapted for UK

Downing Street is studying coronavirus certificate that has allowed Israeli venues to reopen

The system to “identify people with vaccine immunity” would allow “businesses to ensure their employees have had the jab or could be used to allow people to enter hospitality venues”, ITV reports.

This is going to take an eternity to roll out.

I never bothered with the GP app, my Mrs has it and it's absolutely crap. Nobody I know really uses it. Test and trace took long enough.

They are going to have to get people to use the app first and then adapt it for vaccine and test data.

Hopefully by the time they get that sorted it's all blown over.

I was reading something the other day that suggested any vaccine passports for international travel would only be a temporary measure. I know that doesn't mean it will be, but we live in hope.

I would probably do a test if I absolutely had to, but I'm not taking the vaccine. I could easily swab the cat if it's a home test.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

He's a hypocrite, he spoke  out against Big Pharma and drugging kids. I guess Scientology doesn't have a problem with DNA manipulating 'vaccines'. 

Tom knew the score, but hes still a whore.

Following on from this morning, the member of staff that was off from work due to an allergic reaction decided to speak to her GP. They said it was either an allergic reaction or was one of the new strains of covid. Apparently, adverse skin reactions are one of the symptoms...

Could it be that the new variants are on the swabs?! 🤔Thoughts?

Also, on TalkRadio, they just said...shall we have war games (practice runs) to "prepare for future pandemics?" Another interesting and somewhat out of the blue statement. They all know what's going on.

29 minutes ago, Martin1234 said:

This is going to take an eternity to roll out.

I never bothered with the GP app, my Mrs has it and it's absolutely crap. Nobody I know really uses it. Test and trace took long enough.

They are going to have to get people to use the app first and then adapt it for vaccine and test data.

Hopefully by the time they get that sorted it's all blown over.

I was reading something the other day that suggested any vaccine passports for international travel would only be a temporary measure. I know that doesn't mean it will be, but we live in hope.

I would probably do a test if I absolutely had to, but I'm not taking the vaccine. I could easily swab the cat if it's a home test.

I wonder if they will use the covid  test that costs £175 before you can fly abroad or the rapid 30 minute test?

1 hour ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I actually feel physically sick to my stomach, the amount of pure disgust I have for the world right now is at levels I can't say on here without being visited by spooks or being flagged for "anti-semitic hate speech"

Fuck

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theweek.co.uk/952072/israel-green-pass-uk-vaccine-certificate-passport-plan%3famp

How Israel’s ‘green pass’ could be adapted for UK

Downing Street is studying coronavirus certificate that has allowed Israeli venues to reopen

The system to “identify people with vaccine immunity” would allow “businesses to ensure their employees have had the jab or could be used to allow people to enter hospitality venues”, ITV reports.

Vaccines pRoTeCt & SaVe LiVes..

Evk8trpWYAArLWj?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, SimonTV said:

They taking children away from parents in the US and Canada (and probably UK as well, although no reports of this yet) if one of the parents or both don't believe in the fake pandemic and the cult of mask wearing. 

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5937278

Classic communism really.

Was reading an article last week about in China they scan you face and you get deducted points if your not happy and smiling.

In the state of Santa Catarina in southern Brazil, a sudden and almost simultaneous drop in the number of COVID-19 cases and deaths due to COVID-19 occurred across all regions of the state after weeks 28–31 of 2020. This occurred when there were significantly different levels of COVID-19 prevalence in each region, making collective immunity alone a less probable explanation for the tapering of the pandemic. The social isolation indices did not correlate with the evolution of the pandemic during this period; however, the sales of CQ and HCQ were significantly associated with it. The hypothesis that early outpatient treatment of COVID-19 with CQ or HCQ may aid in the control of the pandemic was consistent with the results of this study and warrants further research.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7923871/

https://twitter.com/Covid19Crusher/status/1367969482619125776?s=20

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Do any of these wankers ever decline the offer to dance around like satanic filth or do they embrace the opportunity?

Are they even genuine hospital staff?

You will love this Ziggy.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

It's an important part of the strategy to demoralise through mockery. The NHS were used to great effect in the early days.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

Vile scum.  Videos like this make me really angry.  Especially the nurse ones fucking about dancing when people are dying because of cancelled cancer (to pick just one) appointments.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, vinny79 said:

Chris Whitty:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56334902

He said this was because, while the vaccines were good, they were not 100% effective - and as some people would refuse to be vaccinated there would be people who remain unprotected and the virus would "find them".

Prof Whitty added: "All the modelling suggests there is going to be a further surge, and that will find the people who either have not been vaccinated, or where the vaccine has not worked, and some of them will end up in hospital and sadly, some of them will go on to die,"

interesting choice of words

Where did this fucking ghoul come from, and when will someone put him and his doomongering, scaremongering bullshit out if its misery. FFS.

The virus will "find them".

Fucking monsters.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Why are you reading about them?

The Express of course. Best rag for royal tittle-tattle there is. I must admit that watching that car crash was a guilty pleasure. Now everyone will be speculating on who remarked on the hue of their baby's skin. My money is on Andrew or maybe Anne. The ghost of Diana looms large in this that's for sure. I hope it brings the whole rotten structure crashing down.

5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

image.png.b9877b9f8c48f7f0a119f5fa7ae888c0.png

And this is exactly what they want. In pictures. The end game.

Everyone inside boxes of different sizes, physically cut off from everyone else, and fearful of contact with other people. But happy to spend 24/7 on Zoom, bathed in powerful 5G, getting food delivered, streaming TV and music.

Hell.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, perpetual said:

The Queen is looking warm towards her but Annie is looking disgusted or even scared.

Shes looking like a submissive witch to me...hence the masonic looking handshake.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Shes looking like a submissive witch to me...hence the masonic looking handshake.

Yes, to me also. They look like good pals, that's definitely not the first time they have met.  Elizardbeth  looks happy to see her again. That does look like a Masonic handshake doesn't it?

Edited by greatdayforfreedom

3 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

David Kurten, what do you make of this guy? I haven't  seen Brian Rose doing this. 

iv been watching this guy for abit.... i like him. seems a genuine guy......really does.

Like to get an opinion on something.........................Does the Harry and Meg interview show why the queen did the zoom vaccine video.......really have been racking my brains over this......n it does seem to fit...perhaps blackmailed to protect her legacy. (say this or Meg says this)

i once watched an interview of 1 of megs friends many years ago, the ex best friend saying Meg always said shes marry a prince and nothing could stop her.......is Harry a victim of a trap, abit like the ones D Icke talked about, this girl has been sent in their swept him off his feet to get in their and divide up and threaten to bring them down, thus getting the royals to publicly do whats asked.

I think something similar happened with Kanye West on a complete seperate note, i think kim was put with him to keep him under control.

mad mad world......

the queen zoom thing really does not sit right with me...and this interview is the only way i can make sense of it.......and i am against the crown n everything it stands for in a modern world.........they are missing a trick though, if they came out n put an end to all this, they would absolutely regain the british peoples loyalty.