Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

10 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

You will love this Ziggy.

Vile scum.  Videos like this make me really angry.  Especially the nurse ones fucking about dancing when people are dying because of cancelled cancer (to pick just one) appointments.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, vinny79 said:

Chris Whitty:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56334902

He said this was because, while the vaccines were good, they were not 100% effective - and as some people would refuse to be vaccinated there would be people who remain unprotected and the virus would "find them".

Prof Whitty added: "All the modelling suggests there is going to be a further surge, and that will find the people who either have not been vaccinated, or where the vaccine has not worked, and some of them will end up in hospital and sadly, some of them will go on to die,"

interesting choice of words

Where did this fucking ghoul come from, and when will someone put him and his doomongering, scaremongering bullshit out if its misery. FFS.

The virus will "find them".

Fucking monsters.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Why are you reading about them?

The Express of course. Best rag for royal tittle-tattle there is. I must admit that watching that car crash was a guilty pleasure. Now everyone will be speculating on who remarked on the hue of their baby's skin. My money is on Andrew or maybe Anne. The ghost of Diana looms large in this that's for sure. I hope it brings the whole rotten structure crashing down.

5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

image.png.b9877b9f8c48f7f0a119f5fa7ae888c0.png

And this is exactly what they want. In pictures. The end game.

Everyone inside boxes of different sizes, physically cut off from everyone else, and fearful of contact with other people. But happy to spend 24/7 on Zoom, bathed in powerful 5G, getting food delivered, streaming TV and music.

Hell.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Shes looking like a submissive witch to me...hence the masonic looking handshake.

Yes, to me also. They look like good pals, that's definitely not the first time they have met.  Elizardbeth  looks happy to see her again. That does look like a Masonic handshake doesn't it?

Edited by greatdayforfreedom

Like to get an opinion on something.........................Does the Harry and Meg interview show why the queen did the zoom vaccine video.......really have been racking my brains over this......n it does seem to fit...perhaps blackmailed to protect her legacy. (say this or Meg says this)

i once watched an interview of 1 of megs friends many years ago, the ex best friend saying Meg always said shes marry a prince and nothing could stop her.......is Harry a victim of a trap, abit like the ones D Icke talked about, this girl has been sent in their swept him off his feet to get in their and divide up and threaten to bring them down, thus getting the royals to publicly do whats asked.

I think something similar happened with Kanye West on a complete seperate note, i think kim was put with him to keep him under control.

mad mad world......

the queen zoom thing really does not sit right with me...and this interview is the only way i can make sense of it.......and i am against the crown n everything it stands for in a modern world.........they are missing a trick though, if they came out n put an end to all this, they would absolutely regain the british peoples loyalty.

3 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

He's a hypocrite, he spoke  out against Big Pharma and drugging kids. I guess Scientology doesn't have a problem with DNA manipulating 'vaccines'. 

Hypocrisy is there middle name, like most of these celeb's I wouldn't like to be their shoes come judgement day.

41 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

image.png.b9877b9f8c48f7f0a119f5fa7ae888c0.png

yeah what he really means is he'll live in a nice big house with loads of facilities and you'll live in a one room apartment and like your insect burger or else.

Edited by eddy64

9 minutes ago, wingwang said:

the unknown pre existing makes me laugh....because autopsys arent carried out if suspecting covid........and all from ages 70 and above all have a pre existing medical condition............................ITS CALLED OLD AGE FUCKIN HELL

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

The Express of course. Best rag for royal tittle-tattle there is. I must admit that watching that car crash was a guilty pleasure. Now everyone will be speculating on who remarked on the hue of their baby's skin. My money is on Andrew or maybe Anne. The ghost of Diana looms large in this that's for sure. I hope it brings the whole rotten structure crashing down.

Gotta be Charles!

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic