Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

Chris Whitty:

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56334902

 

He said this was because, while the vaccines were good, they were not 100% effective - and as some people would refuse to be vaccinated there would be people who remain unprotected and the virus would "find them".

 

Prof Whitty added: "All the modelling suggests there is going to be a further surge, and that will find the people who either have not been vaccinated, or where the vaccine has not worked, and some of them will end up in hospital and sadly, some of them will go on to die,"

 

interesting choice of words

 

 

 

I think Whitty is secretly communicating with the virus using his mind. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

+1

Back to a time with landlines with mechanical telephone exchanges, billed in units up until the early 1990s,  not call logged, intemised bills and no VOIP calls.  Medical files held on paper files and not interlinked computers.  Paid weekly wages, pensions etc. in cash.  Purchase with cash.   No internet or interconnected computer databases. No CCTV on every street corner.  Maybe to be on the safe side no computers at all.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyiMB8ba6lNCUfyKTyXS2

 

 

How lucky was I to live the first 40 years of my life like that?

They can never take that experience from me.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I took the Flu deaths over last few years and then took the supposed covid deaths and reduced them down to scale in to that graph and it seems to perfectly fit the pattern and if we consider the past years, this year was actually a mild flu season. 

 

Unless by specimens they don't mean deaths, they just mean positive tests? 

image.png

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Politics latest news: 'All the modelling' predicts another Covid surge this year, Chris Whitty tells MPs

 

"All the modelling" suggests there will be another surge this year, Professor Chris Whitty has warned MPs. 

The chief medical officer told the science and technology committee that despite the success of the vaccine rollout, some people couldn't or wouldn't have it. There are also some people for whom the vaccine would not be effective, he noted. 

"Even if you have a relatively small proportion of people still remaining vulnerable, that still equates to a very large number" who could be at risk from Covid, Prof Whitty said. 

He added: "All the modelling suggests at some point we will get a surge in the virus. We hope it doesn't happen soon - it might happen later in the summer if we open up gradually, or if there is a seasonal effect it might happen over the next autumn and winter.

"But all the modelling suggests there is going to be a further surge, and when it happens it will find the people who have not been vaccinated or where the vaccine has not worked. Some of them will be hospitalised and sadly some of them will die."

Prof Whitty added: "That is just the reality of the situation... There will be a surge with significant numbers but much fewer deaths."

Opening slowly would buy the country time, he noted, and it was "in my view, not in the models, some degree of seasonality", which meant the surge was likely later on in the year. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/03/09/news-boris-johnson-schools-covid-lockdown-rules-end-vaccine/

They basically admit, that herd immunity is the only way countries like New Zealand will get infected later.

Which again is common sense & what I and others have said about all these measures people take are totally the opposite to what you should be doing. But then immune system is a conspiracy theory now..

The WHO tell you this!

You cant suppress nature or creation no matter how much you think you are better. Those who put their faith into the covidian cult jab are against nature & will pay the price..eventually getting their  transhumanist never ending hell.

11:13am

New Zealand will see an 'influx of infections' when country reopens, says chief scientific adviser

Countries have adopted a more restrictive quarantine system will "see an influx of infections" when they eventually open up, Sir Patrick Vallance has said. 

The chief scientific adviser told MPs of the science and technology committee that a “very rigorous border system” like New Zealand’s has been effective, but adds “at some point they are going to have to open up their border, and at that point they will see an influx of infections”.

It is on the more "extreme" end of what countries have done, he adds. Quarantine is not sufficient to keep variants out, because they can emerge domestically. 

"I would expect more variants to emerge.. and wherever we are seeing these changes, they look the same. The virus is doing the same things in different ways, acquiring certain mutations it wasn't to acquired - largely for purposes of mutations, as far as we can tell. That is the reason for keeping rates down as low as possible," he adds.

The problem with 'models' is that the bias/requirements of the 'modeller' always influence the 'model'. Ever heard a bloke like Whitty say that their model was wrong? Despite the absolute failures of their models, never have they admitted to their failings.

This ties in with other things like clinical trials/tests, the folks (big pharma/interest groups) paying for trials (and the wages/research budgets of the 'consensus scientists') are also the ones who want the treatments/drugs etc to pass.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, sarbloh said:

The problem with 'models' is that the bias/requirements of the 'modeller' always influence the 'model'. Ever heard a bloke like Whitty say that their model was wrong? Despite the absolute failures of their models, never have they admitted to their failings.

This ties in with other things like clinical trials/tests, the folks (big pharma/interest groups) paying for trials (and the wages/research budgets of the 'consensus scientists') are also the ones who want the treatments/drugs etc to pass.

 

 

Ratty was dead wrong with the second wave, but then every prediction by these clowns has been a joke agreed.

The 10 million backlog for NHS is a guaranteed mini holocaust & pathogenic priming from the jabbered could be a slight fall out.

 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7142689/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Do any of these wankers ever decline the offer to dance around like satanic filth or do they embrace the opportunity?

Are they even genuine hospital staff?

Criminal, the way they trivialise a deadly global pandemic lol!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, allymisfit said:

Wow, I watched her statement video and really paid attention to her behaviour.

After each unbelievable statement she makes, she shakes her head. This is an indicator of lying.

 

Horrible music video - full of evil.

 

People really are under an evil spell.

Old pro...

 

Annie-Lennox-sexy-3.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Do any of these wankers ever decline the offer to dance around like satanic filth or do they embrace the opportunity?

Are they even genuine hospital staff?

I take it administering 'tiktok' to patients since Jan 20th, is what has brought the numbers for the scamdemic down around the world. All those deaths from the waiting lists and non-availability of medical professionals (because when they aren't tiktokking they are busy jabbing folks)... will no doubt be blamed on 'long - tictok' 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Ratty was dead wrong with the second wave, but then every prediction by these clowns has been a joke agreed.

The 10 million backlog for NHS is a guaranteed mini holocaust & pathogenic priming from the jabbered could be a slight fall out.

 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7142689/

 

 

I heard there are people with blown appendixes that are being denied treatment because the common cold is taking precedent. 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, alexa said:

 

I used to like him until his Scientology malarkey! He's turned out to be a right ol B

 

He's a hypocrite, he spoke  out against Big Pharma and drugging kids. I guess Scientology doesn't have a problem with DNA manipulating 'vaccines'. 

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I actually feel physically sick to my stomach, the amount of pure disgust I have for the world right now is at levels I can't say on here without being visited by spooks or being flagged for "anti-semitic hate speech"

 

Fuck

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theweek.co.uk/952072/israel-green-pass-uk-vaccine-certificate-passport-plan%3famp

How Israel’s ‘green pass’ could be adapted for UK

Downing Street is studying coronavirus certificate that has allowed Israeli venues to reopen

 

The system to “identify people with vaccine immunity” would allow “businesses to ensure their employees have had the jab or could be used to allow people to enter hospitality venues”, ITV reports.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I actually feel physically sick to my stomach, the amount of pure disgust I have for the world right now is at levels I can't say on here without being visited by spooks or being flagged for "anti-semitic hate speech"

 

Fuck

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theweek.co.uk/952072/israel-green-pass-uk-vaccine-certificate-passport-plan%3famp

How Israel’s ‘green pass’ could be adapted for UK

Downing Street is studying coronavirus certificate that has allowed Israeli venues to reopen

 

The system to “identify people with vaccine immunity” would allow “businesses to ensure their employees have had the jab or could be used to allow people to enter hospitality venues”, ITV reports.

 

 

Above and beyond the obvious lunacy Israel is of course a much smaller country.

 

The UK would make a complete dogs breakfast of attempting to follow suit and the EU might well object strongly to  having 5 million plus people of EU descent and all those involved in the import/export/travel business being monitored on UK terms.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, serpentine said:

 

 

Above and beyond the obvious lunacy Israel is of course a much smaller country.

 

The UK would make a complete dogs breakfast of attempting to follow suit and the EU might well object strongly to  having 5 million plus people of EU descent and all those involved in the import/export/travel business being monitored on UK terms.

The jewish controlled City of London mafia will take care of the costs don't you worry.

 

Also via the UK-Israel trade hub they have established technology transfers, they run the NHS and have positions at the higher echelons of the company through NHSX (it's a rabbit hole that I went down a while ago, I predict they have emptied the hospitals because they are waiting and building new infrastructure, no doubt Israeli in origin)

 

I think all in all it will be easy to fuck us all over and implement it country-wide. The City of London has literally all the money in the world and they will happily splash the cash to get it all built, paid back with interest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...