Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The first movie adaptation of this theme was "The Last Man on Earth" starring Vincent Price. 1964. Its a trilogy of films to my great pleasure.

The Last Man on Earth

The Omega Man

I Am Legend.

Snip-it_1615285838216.jpg.9dc7a359cd9c4684a05184644dfbcb37.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Man_on_Earth_(1964_film)

The Last Man on Earth starring Vincent Price: Full Film

13 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Do any of these wankers ever decline the offer to dance around like satanic filth or do they embrace the opportunity?

Are they even genuine hospital staff?

Criminal, the way they trivialise a deadly global pandemic lol!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, allymisfit said:

Wow, I watched her statement video and really paid attention to her behaviour.

After each unbelievable statement she makes, she shakes her head. This is an indicator of lying.

Horrible music video - full of evil.

People really are under an evil spell.

Old pro...

Annie-Lennox-sexy-3.jpg

20 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Do any of these wankers ever decline the offer to dance around like satanic filth or do they embrace the opportunity?

Are they even genuine hospital staff?

I take it administering 'tiktok' to patients since Jan 20th, is what has brought the numbers for the scamdemic down around the world. All those deaths from the waiting lists and non-availability of medical professionals (because when they aren't tiktokking they are busy jabbing folks)... will no doubt be blamed on 'long - tictok' 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Ratty was dead wrong with the second wave, but then every prediction by these clowns has been a joke agreed.

The 10 million backlog for NHS is a guaranteed mini holocaust & pathogenic priming from the jabbered could be a slight fall out.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7142689/

I heard there are people with blown appendixes that are being denied treatment because the common cold is taking precedent. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, alexa said:

I used to like him until his Scientology malarkey! He's turned out to be a right ol B

He's a hypocrite, he spoke  out against Big Pharma and drugging kids. I guess Scientology doesn't have a problem with DNA manipulating 'vaccines'. 

Edited by greatdayforfreedom

I actually feel physically sick to my stomach, the amount of pure disgust I have for the world right now is at levels I can't say on here without being visited by spooks or being flagged for "anti-semitic hate speech"

Fuck

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theweek.co.uk/952072/israel-green-pass-uk-vaccine-certificate-passport-plan%3famp

How Israel’s ‘green pass’ could be adapted for UK

Downing Street is studying coronavirus certificate that has allowed Israeli venues to reopen

The system to “identify people with vaccine immunity” would allow “businesses to ensure their employees have had the jab or could be used to allow people to enter hospitality venues”, ITV reports.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I actually feel physically sick to my stomach, the amount of pure disgust I have for the world right now is at levels I can't say on here without being visited by spooks or being flagged for "anti-semitic hate speech"

Fuck

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theweek.co.uk/952072/israel-green-pass-uk-vaccine-certificate-passport-plan%3famp

Downing Street is studying coronavirus certificate that has allowed Israeli venues to reopen

The system to “identify people with vaccine immunity” would allow “businesses to ensure their employees have had the jab or could be used to allow people to enter hospitality venues”, ITV reports.

Above and beyond the obvious lunacy Israel is of course a much smaller country.

The UK would make a complete dogs breakfast of attempting to follow suit and the EU might well object strongly to  having 5 million plus people of EU descent and all those involved in the import/export/travel business being monitored on UK terms.

3 minutes ago, serpentine said:

Above and beyond the obvious lunacy Israel is of course a much smaller country.

The UK would make a complete dogs breakfast of attempting to follow suit and the EU might well object strongly to  having 5 million plus people of EU descent and all those involved in the import/export/travel business being monitored on UK terms.

The jewish controlled City of London mafia will take care of the costs don't you worry.

Also via the UK-Israel trade hub they have established technology transfers, they run the NHS and have positions at the higher echelons of the company through NHSX (it's a rabbit hole that I went down a while ago, I predict they have emptied the hospitals because they are waiting and building new infrastructure, no doubt Israeli in origin)

I think all in all it will be easy to fuck us all over and implement it country-wide. The City of London has literally all the money in the world and they will happily splash the cash to get it all built, paid back with interest.

48 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Fuck

This is going to take an eternity to roll out.

I never bothered with the GP app, my Mrs has it and it's absolutely crap. Nobody I know really uses it. Test and trace took long enough.

They are going to have to get people to use the app first and then adapt it for vaccine and test data.

Hopefully by the time they get that sorted it's all blown over.

I was reading something the other day that suggested any vaccine passports for international travel would only be a temporary measure. I know that doesn't mean it will be, but we live in hope.

I would probably do a test if I absolutely had to, but I'm not taking the vaccine. I could easily swab the cat if it's a home test.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

He's a hypocrite, he spoke  out against Big Pharma and drugging kids. I guess Scientology doesn't have a problem with DNA manipulating 'vaccines'. 

Tom knew the score, but hes still a whore.

Following on from this morning, the member of staff that was off from work due to an allergic reaction decided to speak to her GP. They said it was either an allergic reaction or was one of the new strains of covid. Apparently, adverse skin reactions are one of the symptoms...

Could it be that the new variants are on the swabs?! 🤔Thoughts?

Also, on TalkRadio, they just said...shall we have war games (practice runs) to "prepare for future pandemics?" Another interesting and somewhat out of the blue statement. They all know what's going on.

29 minutes ago, Martin1234 said:

This is going to take an eternity to roll out.

I never bothered with the GP app, my Mrs has it and it's absolutely crap. Nobody I know really uses it. Test and trace took long enough.

They are going to have to get people to use the app first and then adapt it for vaccine and test data.

Hopefully by the time they get that sorted it's all blown over.

I was reading something the other day that suggested any vaccine passports for international travel would only be a temporary measure. I know that doesn't mean it will be, but we live in hope.

I would probably do a test if I absolutely had to, but I'm not taking the vaccine. I could easily swab the cat if it's a home test.

I wonder if they will use the covid  test that costs £175 before you can fly abroad or the rapid 30 minute test?

1 hour ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Fuck

Vaccines pRoTeCt & SaVe LiVes..

Evk8trpWYAArLWj?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, SimonTV said:

They taking children away from parents in the US and Canada (and probably UK as well, although no reports of this yet) if one of the parents or both don't believe in the fake pandemic and the cult of mask wearing. 

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5937278

Classic communism really.

Was reading an article last week about in China they scan you face and you get deducted points if your not happy and smiling.

In the state of Santa Catarina in southern Brazil, a sudden and almost simultaneous drop in the number of COVID-19 cases and deaths due to COVID-19 occurred across all regions of the state after weeks 28–31 of 2020. This occurred when there were significantly different levels of COVID-19 prevalence in each region, making collective immunity alone a less probable explanation for the tapering of the pandemic. The social isolation indices did not correlate with the evolution of the pandemic during this period; however, the sales of CQ and HCQ were significantly associated with it. The hypothesis that early outpatient treatment of COVID-19 with CQ or HCQ may aid in the control of the pandemic was consistent with the results of this study and warrants further research.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7923871/

https://twitter.com/Covid19Crusher/status/1367969482619125776?s=20

• Thanks 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic