three for the little boy
Who thinks it's a game

511419988_ashee.jpg.771660d595ce20519b85fb272bd8abaf.jpg

Alexa I have stolen that photo above. :P

• Haha 1

Snip-it_1615237411716.jpg.42a9f71dad23d1f8795bc0734c851ce8.jpg

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5940273

Snip-it_1615237487098.jpg.5530a83594be35fe170093fb96bb3b28.jpg

Airlines will bankrupt if only the vaccinated fly around. Airlines can't afford the loss of revenue from the tsunami of potential customers that categorically refuse any jab. Of course you have those flyers that take malaria and other shots to travel but this ain't no malaria shot. The airlines are being told to fly only those that don't mind being labrats. Fraud and blackmail.

Holding family and relatives hostage until they agree to be a Guinea Pigs is obscene. Besides being immoral, unethical and so illegal.

Flying planes light is tricky and dangerous too.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

Just noticed some news about vaccine passports for travel.
I should repeat this:
Some banks are insisting upon a passport for I.D. Not all but some do. Logic suggests some of us might be locked out of access to bank accounts. Not known what could happen if a visa card gets lost or invalidated. This happened to me years ago and I was told I'd need a passport to access my account.
I suspect the reality is there's no inbetween.
Best bet so far is to draw out all savings and buy gold sovereigns. I no longer trust banks. Just not sure yet how to draw out all my savings in safety. Guess we're looking at 8 months till people start to experience such restrictions.

1 minute ago, Shining-one said:

Just noticed some news about vaccine passports for travel.
I should repeat this:
Some banks are insisting upon a passport for I.D. Not all but some do. Logic suggests some of us might be locked out of access to bank accounts. Not known what could happen if a visa card gets lost or invalidated. This happened to me years ago and I was told I'd need a passport to access my account.
I suspect the reality is there's no inbetween.
Best bet so far is to draw out all savings and buy gold sovereigns. I no longer trust banks. Just not sure yet how to draw out all my savings in safety. Guess we're looking at 8 months till people start to experience such restrictions.

Not surprising considering banks are at the top of the covid pyramid of deception. They will back down too when they realize how self destructive such policies are for them. People will not take denials of access to their money lightly. 

For me this is serious enough to start a dedicated thread. Already here are people who are more clued up than I am.
We soon need to discuss how to do stuff like buy gold, silver or safe investments. That for some may include property. My brother just bought a mobile home which he feels is useful.
I won't tolerate even the suggestion passports could spread for bank account access. Not many people are aware no vaccine could possibly mean no passport. It may extend beyond just travel obstacles.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cubby1962 said:

The ex naval microwaves expert barrie trower said that he was told that microwaves can be used to activate dormant viruses

So my concern is that the elites are rolling out injections and at the same time 5G. Are the jabs putting something in people which will then be activated suddenly by the 5G microwaves like a kind of kill switch? If the elites wanted to be out of range of the microwaves they would build lined bunkers to protect themselves

I know that's a dark thought but i just can't shake it

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Shining-one said:

I won't tolerate even the suggestion passports could spread for bank account access. Not many people are aware no vaccine could possibly mean no passport. It may extend beyond just travel obstacles.

I could barely tolerate the requirement for a passport in the "old normal". Thats another major intrusion on our freedoms that people just accept and move on. If passports had been defeated from the start they would have a hell of a time blackmailing us with lethal injections.

Snip-it_1615245813319.jpg.be0414ba1b2fd80723680ed9192e7b5c.jpg

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

Not all banks demand passports. Some do, however. Those that have older customers slacken the rules. They may accept long-standing customers.
Bottom line is I take the voluntary claim over vaccines as patronising. It's a lie. Most of our movements are connecting to digital I.D. and we know vaccine programs are being tied in with that. I can't afford to wait and see much longer. I'm feeling already events are going faster than I'd like. Of course, buying up gold could backfire if normality came back after a few months but that seems doubtful. Banks are closing down at an alarming rate. If I.D. gets tied in with vaccine papers we could by default be aliens and frozen out. I'm going to look into investing money out of banks very very soon. Even property seems better than trusting savings.

3 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

Not all banks demand passports. Some do, however. Those that have older customers slacken the rules. They may accept long-standing customers.
Bottom line is I take the voluntary claim over vaccines as patronising. It's a lie. Most of our movements are connecting to digital I.D. and we know vaccine programs are being tied in with that. I can't afford to wait and see much longer. I'm feeling already events are going faster than I'd like. Of course, buying up gold could backfire if normality came back after a few months but that seems doubtful. Banks are closing down at an alarming rate. If I.D. gets tied in with vaccine papers we could by default be aliens and frozen out. I'm going to look into investing money out of banks very very soon. Even property seems better than trusting savings.

I'm hoarding catalytic converters. Whats inside is worth more than gold.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic