Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

So they want to alter our DNA

Our Junk DNA Part 1 & 2

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_genoma112.htm

Negative emotional states compress the DNA helix,

severely limiting access to genetic information necessary for healing as well as evolution.

Only the love-based emotions stimulate DNA to decompress so that messenger RNA can access codes for healing

10 hours ago, Outsider said:

we all know that division has been caused by something that doesn't even exist! 

i am lucky because no one that i care about has bought into this covid shite 

so i have to look at it differently from those who have lost loved ones to this scam 

anyone that can be divided and turned against me is and was my enemy anyway?

this covid nonsense has actually helped identify all those sycophants that existed anyway

that would have sold me down the river to whatever authority told them to do so anyway

you seem to imply they were "turned" or corrupted into a course of action 

i say if they can be turned i thank the government for shining a spotlight on my enemies 

i just was not expecting it to be about 90% + of the population ... oh well

• Like 3

"Popular Youtuber Dr John Campbell Makes Bizarre Excuses For +1k Vaccine Deaths"

"1170 deaths in the United States after vaccinations. Am I concerned about that? No."
"They died 'after' the vaccine or 'with' the vaccine, not 'from' the vaccine."
"It's just part of life that these people die."
"They would have died whether they'd recieved the vaccine or not."
"I believe this 100%."
"No time for conspiracy theories."

https://ugetube.com/watch/popular-youtuber-dr-john-campbell-makes-bizarre-excuses-for-1k-vaccine-deaths-covid-19-coronavirus_MsIqCcLYFviDZUH.html

Protesting too much.

• Confused 1

More of 'keeping those numbers up'...

"The government is sticking to the rule that a positive rapid Covid test done in secondary schools in England cannot be overruled by the gold-standard tests processed by labs. Concerns have been raised by testing experts that significant numbers could be incorrectly told they are infected.

They have called for all positives from the rapid testing done in schools to be confirmed by the standard PCR test. This is what will happen when testing is done at home after next week.

It will mean a pupil who tests positive at home with a rapid on-the-spot test - known as a lateral flow test - will have to isolate on the basis of that test, but will be told to get a PCR test which is processed in a lab. If that PCR test is negative they will be released from isolation.

But for those done in schools - pupils are being offered three tests in the next two weeks - it will be assumed the lateral flow test is right. A PCR test cannot overrule the lateral flow test."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56321537

7 minutes ago, bryan said:

"Popular Youtuber Dr John Campbell Makes Bizarre Excuses For +1k Vaccine Deaths"

"1170 deaths in the United States after vaccinations. Am I concerned about that? No."
"They died 'after' the vaccine or 'with' the vaccine, not 'from' the vaccine."
"It's just part of life that these people die."
"They would have died whether they'd recieved the vaccine or not."
"I believe this 100%."
"No time for conspiracy theories."

https://ugetube.com/watch/popular-youtuber-dr-john-campbell-makes-bizarre-excuses-for-1k-vaccine-deaths-covid-19-coronavirus_MsIqCcLYFviDZUH.html

Protesting too much.

What a complete and utter lying c u next Tuesday. 

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic