Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

As long as the public dont feel the burden is on them to act is all good.

They will willingly let their kids be tested almost daily, so that Gates firms can harvest the DNA & data.

They will let their kids wear masks in school..even toddlers if instructed for their safety.

And what they are being 'primed' for is the vaccine for their kids as SAGE are already demanding.

 

71myx6fkw3L._SX268_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

I've sent this to parents. Same thing. They don't see a problem:

 

 

What kind of man would just let a creep like this do this to their daughter and just stand back and do nothing? It's a disgrace.

TRY this link for further details - it is a link talking about the information given out by Lin Wood regarding the transcript of an interview with a whistle blower.

Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney explains why Lin Wood's whistleblower is absolutely credible (rumble.com)

 

Here is a link for the actual transcript - FULL-Transcript-of-Whistleblower-Interview.pdf (populist.press)

It is a 191 page pdf BUT do not let that put you off having a look as many of the pages can be skipped and others just skimmed through to get what the transcript presents.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Concerned Citizen said:

TRY this link for further details - it is a link talking about the information given out by Lin Wood regarding the transcript of an interview with a whistle blower.

Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney explains why Lin Wood's whistleblower is absolutely credible (rumble.com)

 

Here is a link for the actual transcript - FULL-Transcript-of-Whistleblower-Interview.pdf (populist.press)

It is a 191 page pdf BUT do not let that put you off having a look as many of the pages can be skipped and others just skimmed through to get what the transcript presents.

 

 

Thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

As long as the public dont feel the burden is on them to act is all good.

They will willingly let their kids be tested almost daily, so that Gates firms can harvest the DNA & data.

They will let their kids wear masks in school..even toddlers if instructed for their safety.

And what they are being 'primed' for is the vaccine for their kids as SAGE are already demanding.

 

71myx6fkw3L._SX268_.jpg

 

COVID-19: UK vaccine rollout should turn to children 'as fast as we can', says SAGE expert

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-uk-vaccine-rollout-should-turn-to-children-as-fast-as-we-can-says-sage-expert-12224817

 

Pure evil.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

SARS-CoV-2 re-testing in staff, patients and residents in health and social care 

Immunocompetent staff, patients and residents who have tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 by PCR should be exempt from routine re-testing by PCR or LFD antigen tests (for example, repeated whole setting screening or screening prior to hospital discharge) within a period of 90 days from their initial illness onset or test (if asymptomatic) unless they develop new COVID-19 symptoms. This is because fragments of inactive virus can be persistently detected by PCR in respiratory tract samples following infection – long after a person has completed their isolation period and is no longer infectious.

If a person is re-tested by PCR within 90 days from their initial illness onset or test date and is found to still be positive for SARS-CoV-2, a clinically-led approach, taking into account several factors, should be used to decide whether re-infection is a possibility

 

COVID-19: management of staff and exposed patients or residents in health and social care settings - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Talk about arse covering. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DarianF said:

 

PCR is their achilles heel. Smash the bastards with it every single chance you get.

Was ranting at my mum and dad about it today. Told em it's a fraud. Eyes glazed, but I don't care anymore. I'm going to keep saying it whether they like it or not. My uncles the latest to come down with the plague, looks like another long covid case. 😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Morpheus said:

Was ranting at my mum and dad about it today. Told em it's a fraud. Eyes glazed, but I don't care anymore. I'm going to keep saying it whether they like it or not. My uncles the latest to come down with the plague, looks like another long covid case. 😅

 

Nice work 😆

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

COVID-19: UK vaccine rollout should turn to children 'as fast as we can', says SAGE expert

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-uk-vaccine-rollout-should-turn-to-children-as-fast-as-we-can-says-sage-expert-12224817

 

Pure evil.

 

They even got a vaccine counter on the page.

 

"And the second is - because children very, very rarely get symptoms and serious illness from the disease - the value, the importance of vaccinating children is to try to stop the spread of the disease and obviously that's something - the impact of the vaccine on stopping transmission is something - that we have early evidence of.💩🤥

There is a "value" in giving COVID jabs to children, the health secretary has told Sky News - as a leading scientist said the UK's vaccine rollout should turn to younger age groups "as fast as we can".⏰

 

Follow live coverage on Sky News on Monday as the PM is expected to address the House of Commons at 3.30pm

 

o34e_p0G_400x400.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

They even got a vaccine counter on the page.

 

"And the second is - because children very, very rarely get symptoms and serious illness from the disease - the value, the importance of vaccinating children is to try to stop the spread of the disease and obviously that's something - the impact of the vaccine on stopping transmission is something - that we have early evidence of.💩🤥

There is a "value" in giving COVID jabs to children, the health secretary has told Sky News - as a leading scientist said the UK's vaccine rollout should turn to younger age groups "as fast as we can".⏰

 

Follow live coverage on Sky News on Monday as the PM is expected to address the House of Commons at 3.30pm

 

o34e_p0G_400x400.jpg

 

 

I feel physically ill when I think of these poor innocent kids being injected by these absolute psycopathic scumbags.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Was ranting at my mum and dad about it today. Told em it's a fraud. Eyes glazed, but I don't care anymore. I'm going to keep saying it whether they like it or not. My uncles the latest to come down with the plague, looks like another long covid case. 😅

 

PS. Hey @Morpheus fyi I've been getting good traction with this video...

 

 

I sent it to a few people who normally ignore things I send. But they watched this and payed attention. I don't know if it's just the sweet girl or the actual information, but it seems to be effective. Maybe show it to your parents and see what happens.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1615079555086.jpg.419fb68fe15c39dd33cf488f94f9fa72.jpg

 

Where oh where can they be?

 

Didn't they all go to New Zealand? Hmmmm. My memory is a bit shaky but there's something rattling around in my head that tells me there was a mass exodus of billionaires moving to New Zealand to reside in luxury bunkers. Pre Covid, of course...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

 

That would be the one & has worked already & they will either hold you for 24 hours or find something else to charge you with.
Still that would be my stance if I got gripped & guaranteed to get thrown out of court, unless was stopped in my car for being 200 miles away as after all the drama not sure be worth the stress..might as well call their bluff & just ignore the fine instead.

 

 

Might be a good tactic to stop carrying ID in future. Just saying :P

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Peter Hitchens. You moron. You took your vaccine for nothing 😆

 

but maybe if he has the new injection for the new variant....maybe then he can go on holiday to greece...

 

or if not after THAT injection then maybe after the injection for the other mutant strain....maybe then he can leave his house

 

or if not after those three injections maybe if he just has the next round of covid injections next year....maybe then he will be able to take off his mask and go to a pub or leave his house other than to exercise within a few miles of his home or go to a shop for groceries

 

maybe after all of those injections plus the ebola vaccine and jabs for any new strains of the rona or the influenza and maybe after he's been given a covid vaccine passport with the understanding that it will only remain valid if he keeps returning to the doctors to receive regular injections until he's a synthetic mutant or dead....maybe then he might be able to leave the immediate vicinity again....or maybe by that point the world will be so drastically different that he won't even recognise it anymore let alone want to live in it

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...