Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

9 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Disgusting. What about the right to remain silent.  Surely your not obliged to give your name and address?  I see this happening all too often.

You can only be arrested on suspicion of committing a crime.

Todays police are wild and completely out of order.

That's right mate, you don't have to give or say shit to them, please see the following that was posted on here not so long ago. I'm not the original source, but this information was very good and answers your question in full:

https://www.gardencourtchambers.co.uk/news/administrative-court-overturn-conviction-for-refusing-to-provide-name-and-address-in-relation-to-suspected-breach-of-coronavirus-regulations

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Time out of school is the best thing imaginable for a child. Schools are just mass brainwashing and dumbing down facilities.

I very much agree but do a lot of parents think like that? I'm not sure they do.

every friday i pick my little girl up from school...every cunt in the playground in masks, take them off as soon as they leave the school playground....dumb dumb bastards.......its madness.......its all madness.......if they cant get that if our children are infected and they in school cuddling and playing and being kids, in their narrative, then we all have crossed bacteria....i mean fuck me...........if theyv got long covid.....then iv got long fucking psychological problems

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Jesus snods, I don't know if I can handle clicking on this. I'm worried my rage will boil over and I'll smash a few items in my kitchen.

Oh well.... here goes...

Now you'll have to clean up all that mess in your kitchen. 

29 minutes ago, DarianF said:

@oddsnsods Give me one of your dictionary definitions. What the word for Rage, but 10 times more extreme? That's what I'm having right now.

''Have a good day, Daddy'? yes, I arrested two elderly women.. Oh, what did they do, Daddy?? They were walking outside. 'But Daddy, that's not a crime is it? It is now, this is the world you're going to live in when you're older so you'd better get used to it. Daddy, I hate you, you go to bed before I give you the the biggest fucking beating of your life.  You hurt Mummy didn't you?  Yes, now get up those fucking stairs before I throw you up there''.

Edited by greatdayforfreedom

1 minute ago, Outsider said:

I very much agree but do a lot of parents think like that? I'm not sure they do.

i thought tooth and nail to keep my little girl in school....shes an only child...she needs the interaction......its only brainwashing if ur can be brainwashed.......all us on here are examples it doesnt work all the time....n the difference my little girls got is me and her mum. My little girl calls boris....''BORIS THE BASTARD''. we allow her to be free........shes gunna go grow up with the advantage of knowing the world is corrupt..........we never ad that i rekon we found out ourselves later in life

4 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Well they better learn fast. If their kids go back to school they will be forced to wear masks all day, most likely force vaccinated, locked inside plastic bubbles during class, and be fed mass covid official propaganda all day while they poison their skin with toxic hand sanitser 25 times an hour.

Was strange tale yesterday on twatter, some guy showed up at the protest with a can of petrol & a drum..in Cork Ireland.

Covidians was all tweeting he was gonna torch the place.

Turned out he was a well known street performer fire juggler geezer.

Pigs made a huge point about 20 of them on top of him...a video out there somewhere shows it.

We are really getting a primetime front row seat of  society go down the plug hole with this shit. As the Slave New Woke Covid1984 gulag takes over.

Popcorn dont taste right with this predictable shit, taste like cardboard.

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, DarianF said:

That's a very disturbing front  picture they've used for this video. The young girls dress, make up and the position of the gloved hand all extremely unsettling.

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

Well they better learn fast. If their kids go back to school they will be forced to wear masks all day, most likely force vaccinated, locked inside plastic bubbles during class, and be fed mass covid official propaganda all day while they poison their skin with toxic hand sanitser 25 times an hour.

.....theres a very real possibility il be pulling my girl out of school soon........we all know the score....if your a parent, id be phoning some private tutors now, bacause they are going to be hard to come by at some point

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

Was strange tale yesterday on twatter, some guy showed up at the protest with a can of petrol & a drum..in Cork or Korke?? Ireland.

Covidians was all tweeting he was gonna torch the place.

Turned out he was a well known street performer fire juggler geezer.

Pigs made a huge point about 20 of them on top of him...a video out there somewhere shows it.

We are really getting a primetime front row seat of  society go down the plug hole with this shit. As the Slave New woke covid1984 gulag takes over.

Popcorn dont taste right with this predictable shit, taste like cardboard.

not been funny mate, but if i was a copper n a guy was walking through a protest with a drum of petrol....id be targeting that cunt......n sharpish

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

''Have a good day, Daddy'? yes, I arrested two elderly women.. Oh, what did they do, Daddy?? They were walking outside. 'But Daddy, that's not a crime is it? It is now, this is the world you're going to live in when you're older so you'd better get used to it.

I really don't understand how these pigs can look their families in the eye when they go home at night. And especially the male pigs. How, as a man, with any kind of masculinity or self respect, can you feel right about arresting old ladies for walking in parks.

You are all a god damned disgrace to real men everywhere. You shame our whole species.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Outsider said:

That's a very disturbing front  picture they've used for this video. The young girls dress, make up and the position of the gloved hand all extremely unsettling.

Well when you know the kinds of creeps who own these media companies, it makes perfect sense. Sick bastards.

Just now, mathewtwatson said:

not been funny mate, but if i was a copper n a guy was walking through a protest with a drum of petrol....id be targeting that cunt......n sharpish

What jumping on his head?

29 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Disgusting. What about the right to remain silent.  Surely your not obliged to give your name and address?  I see this happening all too often.

You can only be arrested on suspicion of committing a crime.

Todays police are wild and completely out of order.

That would be the one & has worked already & they will either hold you for 24 hours or find something else to charge you with.
Still that would be my stance if I got gripped & guaranteed to get thrown out of court, unless was stopped in my car for being 200 miles away as after all the drama not sure be worth the stress..might as well call their bluff & just ignore the fine instead.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Well when you know the kinds of creeps who own these media companies, it makes perfect sense. Sick bastards.

I remember showing a friend (who is a parent) those infamous clips of Biden sniffing girls hair and she didn't find it at all troubling....I was expecting her to wake up a little to the true nature of these people but it had no effect. Scary really.

1 minute ago, Outsider said:

I remember showing a friend (who is a parent) those infamous clips of Biden sniffing girls hair and she didn't find it at all troubling....I was expecting her to wake up a little to the true nature of these people but it had no effect. Scary really.

I've sent this to parents. Same thing. They don't see a problem:

What kind of man would just let a creep like this do this to their daughter and just stand back and do nothing? It's a disgrace.

SARS-CoV-2 re-testing in staff, patients and residents in health and social care 

Immunocompetent staff, patients and residents who have tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 by PCR should be exempt from routine re-testing by PCR or LFD antigen tests (for example, repeated whole setting screening or screening prior to hospital discharge) within a period of 90 days from their initial illness onset or test (if asymptomatic) unless they develop new COVID-19 symptoms. This is because fragments of inactive virus can be persistently detected by PCR in respiratory tract samples following infection – long after a person has completed their isolation period and is no longer infectious.

If a person is re-tested by PCR within 90 days from their initial illness onset or test date and is found to still be positive for SARS-CoV-2, a clinically-led approach, taking into account several factors, should be used to decide whether re-infection is a possibility

COVID-19: management of staff and exposed patients or residents in health and social care settings - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I've sent this to parents. Same thing. They don't see a problem:

What kind of man would just let a creep like this do this to their daughter and just stand back and do nothing? It's a disgrace.

If a stranger came up to their child and did the same thing in public they would rightly go mad. But if it's a man in a suit on the telly....no problem all perfectly innocent behaviour. 

• Like 1

Just now, Outsider said:

If a stranger came up to their child and did the same thing in public they would rightly go mad. But if it's a man in a suit on the telly....no problem all perfectly innocent behaviour. 

Yeah exactly. Pathetic but true.

10 minutes ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

SARS-CoV-2 re-testing in staff, patients and residents in health and social care 

Immunocompetent staff, patients and residents who have tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 by PCR should be exempt from routine re-testing by PCR or LFD antigen tests (for example, repeated whole setting screening or screening prior to hospital discharge) within a period of 90 days from their initial illness onset or test (if asymptomatic) unless they develop new COVID-19 symptoms. This is because fragments of inactive virus can be persistently detected by PCR in respiratory tract samples following infection – long after a person has completed their isolation period and is no longer infectious.

If a person is re-tested by PCR within 90 days from their initial illness onset or test date and is found to still be positive for SARS-CoV-2, a clinically-led approach, taking into account several factors, should be used to decide whether re-infection is a possibility

COVID-19: management of staff and exposed patients or residents in health and social care settings - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Meanwhile, Professor Cathie Sudlow, Director of the British Heart Foundation Data Science Centre, says:

"As an example, with an infection prevalence of 0.05% or 1 in 2,000 (the average community prevalence in the UK in early August) and very optimistic test performance measures (sensitivity of 80% and specificity 99.9%), the chance of a positive result being truly positive will be only 29% with one test. This increases to almost 100% if a second test is also positive. However, the percentage of positive results that are truly positive can fall to unacceptably low levels when infection is very uncommon in the population and test specificity is less than excellent."

https://www.hdruk.ac.uk/projects/false-positives/

Seems like the government are happy with the paltry one test true positive rate and is taking measures to ensure that stays the case. Nothing to perpetuate the narrative. Oh no, that'd be just wrong!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1