Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

10 minutes ago, DarianF said:

'Normal' flu can have longer recovery times. It would depend on the indidual patient. https://healthclinics.superdrug.com/how-long-does-the-flu-last/

Of course, post viral fatigue aka yuppie flu as I stated..renamed long covid.

Basically any assumption.. I mean Symptom of anything you have after testing positive of the bullshit virus thats never been isolated..is a symptom.

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Jesus snods, I don't know if I can handle clicking on this. I'm worried my rage will boil over and I'll smash a few items in my kitchen.

Oh well.... here goes...

LMFAO.....i think they pick n choose who they arrest,thinking who will be more likely to just pay the fines.

8 minutes ago, DarianF said:

if you have any current hypotheses, let me know

Just mass hypochondria, I couldn't think of anything else. Like odds said, add in hysteria, a drop of neuroticism, doctors not correctly treating people, and media bollocks, I suppose you could have just about anything. 

Just now, mathewtwatson said:

LMFAO.....i think they pick n choose who they arrest,thinking who will be more likely to just pay the fines.

They love picking on the defenceless. These crimes against humanity will come back to them very soon. I hope they realise that, these pigs.

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Just mass hypochondria, I couldn't think of anything else. Like odds said, add in hysteria, a drop of neuroticism, doctors not correctly treating people, and media bollocks, I suppose you could have just about anything. 

Good point mate. And I guess we can't rule out oxygen deprivation from all the mask bullshit.

Just now, DarianF said:

@oddsnsods Give me one of your dictionary definitions. What the word for Rage, but 10 times more extreme? That's what I'm having right now.

Dunno mate, its truly pathetic, im not one much for swallowing dictionaries.

Beggars belief?

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Of course, post viral fatigue aka yuppie flu as I stated..renamed long covid.

Basically any assumption.. I mean Symptom of anything you have after testing positive of the bullshit virus thats never been isolated..is a symptom.

annoying mate...the people that say....but people are getting poorly............................fuckinhell before covid did we live till 250 years old....let me just research that....................................

no no....................we definately got ill at different parts of our lives b4 covid......just ad to check

Just now, DarianF said:

Good point mate. And I guess we can't rule out oxygen deprivation from all the mask bullshit.

Yes, hypoxia is very relevant, but I don't think it's the cause (or bloody could be so let's not rule out entirely.) of this long covid shit. 

1 minute ago, mathewtwatson said:

i rekon at some point more are gunna realise that they arent going to escape the future either....it whether they wake up in time....but this is gunna come to an head....its all gunna come to an head soon

Of course, Mitchell is obviously a clever man, he's knows this is all junk, I suppose like a lot of people he's walking a perilous tightrope....if he openly calls it out then he's cancelled and his career is over. 

13 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

She survived the Blitz she survived Covid.. now pig robots trying to finish her off for walking round a park.

Disgusting. What about the right to remain silent.  Surely your not obliged to give your name and address?  I see this happening all too often.

You can only be arrested on suspicion of committing a crime.

Todays police are wild and completely out of order.

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Yes, hypoxia is very relevant, but I don't think it's the cause (or bloody could be so let's not rule out entirely.) of this long covid shit. 

Keep looking into it, and let me know what you find out, if anything. This supposed 'long covid' crap.

31 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Thanks Zark & @DarianF, I shall look into this more. 

i dont think the EMFs are solely from wifi and 5g/4g/3g

i see a natural earth EMF being amplified at this juncture of history

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Outsider said:

Of course, Mitchell is obviously a clever man, he's knows this is all junk, I suppose like a lot of people he's walking a perilous tightrope....if he openly calls it out then he's cancelled and his career is over. 

everybody knows...they are just thinking....my career...the school teachers are the same.....but soon every part of this is gunna start to kill them inside.......then decisions are gunna have to be made, kids are gunna get headaches....people are gunna be at each others throats......... i promise you they try n push this shit at primary schools mate....n im gunna be a war zone

annoying mate...the people that say....but people are getting poorly............................fuckinhell before covid did we live till 250 years old....let me just research that....................................

no no....................we definately got ill at different parts of our lives b4 covid......just ad to check

My grandad was a firemen during the blitz & had to dig bodies out..didnt never hear no one claiming long Luftwaffe.

We already shown this is no different from previous epidemics in this country & I would say is milder.

I have a real flu in 1999 & it was never ending. So yes post viral is very real.

But we didnt have the media capitalizing on it & blaming everything they could sink their teeth into, coz of a PCR positive test. Kawasaki is the best example of this & how they used it to terrorise the already traumatised masses..trauma based mindcontrol.

29 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

There are also many many other aspects to this......

the mental side to this is huge, because people who get poorly then have the added psychological warfare....can have a huge impact on recovery time, this is proven science.....also imagine u get the flu......u get the added worry,is it real, my god am i going to die, the fear that what if all this time its true, and also b4 this bullshit, u'd just get on with it, n nobody would bat an eyelid, possibly you could even 4get your ill, but now all your focus is on am i getting better..... i few year ago my little girl seemed to have a cough 4 months......this is normal despite what the cunts in white coats tell ya.

also enviroment, people spend more time indoors. this can have a huge detrimental effect on ur health.

negativity, stress, anxiety proven carcinogens....... also a big big factor.......sounds daft but alcohol consumption can damage your immune system can also stop bacteria in their tracks too.

millions of factors

huge huge day for us 2moro...kids back at school.....huge day....will the parents fight!! 

I'm unsure if they will fight, get the feeling that a lot of parents want their kids back to school as they are worried how long they've been off and its effect on them. Most proles don't appreciate the significance of the test so perhaps don't consider it a big deal if it means they go back to school. 

everybody knows...they are just thinking....my career...the school teachers are the same.....but soon every part of this is gunna start to kill them inside.......then decisions are gunna have to be made, kids are gunna get headaches....people are gunna be at each others throats......... i promise you they try n push this shit at primary schools mate....n im gunna be a war zone

il get let out of a cell the next day....n il be back up to the school fighting like fuck for these kids...i can not express how fucking angry i am that theyv turned on the kids..........

• Like 1

il get let out of a cell the next day....n il be back up to the school fighting like fuck for these kids...i can not express how fucking angry i am that theyv turned on the kids..........

2 minutes ago, Outsider said:

I'm unsure if they will fight, get the feeling that a lot of parents want their kids back to school as they are worried how long they've been off and its effect on them. Most proles don't appreciate the significance of the test so perhaps don't consider it a big deal if it means they go back to school. 

Time out of school is the best thing imaginable for a child. Schools are just mass brainwashing and dumbing down facilities.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

My grandad was a firemen during the blitz & had to dig bodies out..didnt never hear no one claiming long Luftwaffe.

We already shown this is no different from previous epidemics in this country & I would say is milder.

I have a real flu in 1999 & it was never ending. So yes post viral is very real.

But we didnt have the media capitalizing on it & blaming everything they could sink their teeth into, coz of a PCR positive test. Kawasaki is the best example of this & how they used it to terrorise the already traumatised masses..trauma based mindcontrol.

soft cunts....my brother says half his work force...works for a packaging firm linpac.......get tested regularly just to get the time....half the fucking council estate brits are using it to cheat the fucking system......obvs the hidden ones...counted on this happening......stupid stupid bastards

soft cunts....my brother says half his work force...works for a packaging firm linpac.......get tested regularly just to get the time....half the fucking council estate brits are using it to cheat the fucking system......obvs the hidden ones...counted on this happening......stupid stupid bastards

the time off