Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

That requires huge swaths of people to be fuckin about with farm animals. I suppose since GP's aren't actually treating people properly, I suppose it could be absolutely anything and we'd never know about it. Long covid, get to fuck.

Check out q fever as a biological warfare agent. Maybe they've mixed it in somehow or released it. Just one possibility.

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

Check out q fever as a biological warfare agent. Maybe they've mixed it in somehow or released it. Just one possibility.

I rule nothing out mate, you could well be right. I just find it strange how people are getting ill and making such a long recovery to an illness. It's the only thing that doesn't make sense to me. 

3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Chat a lot of shit, pretend to be religious, sell your people out, go into hiding whilst they get slaughtered and hang out with the Clinton's. 

YouTube: The Dalai Lama by Michael Parenti

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, fredchurch said:

What does the Dalai Lama do to earn his living? What is his net worth?

https://wealthygorilla.com/dalai-lama-net-worth/#:~:text=The 14th and current Dalai,to be roughly %24150 million.

The 14th and current Dalai Lama is Tenzin Gyatso. The Dalai Lama is also considered to be the successor in a line of tulkus who are believed to be incarnations of Avalokitesvara. As of 2021, Dalai Lama's net worth is estimated to be roughly $150 million

Just now, Morpheus said:

I rule nothing out mate, you could well be right. I just find it strange how people are getting ill and making such a long recovery to an illness. It's the only thing that doesn't make sense to me. 

I've been thinking about this too, and I'm glad you've brought it up. I just happen to know a lot about q fever science (from the past- long unrelated story, not relevant here), which is what popped into my head when I've been hearing of this long fatigue syndrome supposedly caused by covid, plus a lot of other weird shit symptoms that no one can explain. I do know that q fever is openly discussed as a potential biological warfare/bioterrorism agent (it's not a secret, you can look it up easily enough). Well, more speciacally, I should say, "Coxiella burnetii", which causes q fever [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coxiella_burnetii ].

Anyway, the other point I would make is just think back to before Covid was reported. Pretend all this never happened. If you read a story about random cases with weird symptoms in the community, what you think it could be? Most people now automatically think "oh well it must be covid" but it's not like these reports didn't exist before Covid. Even doctors are falling into the trap of immediately assuming everything is Covid. It's ridiculous. Forget covid. I frankly think the whole thing is made up to cover up for something real. A big smokescreen.

Or even more likely, just like David Icke has been saying from day 1, you wouldn't release a real bioweapon because you can't control it. With this in mind, these poor people if these cases are real, and they are suffering, are proabably suffering from something completely different that their doctors are too incompetent to properly investigate because they are blinded by the covid hysteria.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

That requires huge swaths of people to be fuckin about with farm animals.

Not necessaily, as the US military discovered long ago:

"Q fever has military relevance not only in its potential use as a bioterrorism agent, but also because of the risk for natural infection in deployed military personnel. Thousands of cases of Q fever have been seen in military personnel since the disease was first reported in the 1930s (4). Since the most common mode of transmission is airborne, personnel do not need to have direct contact with infected animals to be exposed." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3320491/

https://qfeveractionnetwork.wordpress.com/category/science/

https://qfeveractionnetwork.wordpress.com/tag/journal-extracts/

24 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

This is the part I'm not getting. Why are people getting ill and then having a hard time recovering from the flu? Anyone got anything to add to that because this is the one thing that doesn't make sense to me. Is it prolonged hypochondria? 

it has been written about in The Invisible Rainbow

heres a basic

people react differently to EMF poisoning

https://emfacademy.com/emf-exposure-symptoms/

Although he called it “microwave sickness”, many today know it is EHS or electromagnetic hypersensitivity. Some of the EMF exposure symptoms he described in this journal were:

• Severe headaches
  • Inability to sleep, or exhausting upon waking
  • Fatigue
  • Frequent infection and illness
  • Dizziness

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Outsider said:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/mar/07/the-politics-of-lockdown-gets-worse-by-the-minute

Quite an interesting piece from David Mitchell in the guardian today. Surprising really coming from such a pro covid 'newspaper'

Excerpt from his article...

As a result, Johnson finds himself in an amazingly jammy position: his government has imposed brutal curbs on civil liberties, presided over the highest death rate in the world and entirely closed down normal life, so that the economy has tanked, no one’s getting educated, no one’s making any money and no one’s allowed any fun. 

4 minutes ago, Outsider said:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/mar/07/the-politics-of-lockdown-gets-worse-by-the-minute

Quite an interesting piece from David Mitchell in the guardian today. Surprising really coming from such a pro covid 'newspaper'

"This is on top of the not-inconsiderable number who have died from other causes but had coronavirus in their bodies when they did so." - Did they, really? Or was it just some random genetic material fragments assumed to be live 'coronavirus'?

34 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

This is the part I'm not getting. Why are people getting ill and then having a hard time recovering from the flu? Anyone got anything to add to that because this is the one thing that doesn't make sense to me. Is it prolonged hypochondria? 

Part media hype & mass hysteria..part excuse to bunk of work...part yuppie flu.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Thanks Zark & @DarianF, I shall look into this more. 

No worries mate. Oh and hey, if you have any current hypotheses, let me know. I'm just throwing up random theories. Wondering if you suspect anything specific?

6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I've been thinking about this too, and I'm glad you've brought it up. I just happen to know a lot about q fever science (from the past- long unrelated story, not relevant here), which is what popped into my head when I've been hearing of this long fatigue syndrome supposedly caused by covid, plus a lot of other weird shit symptoms that no one can explain. I do know that q fever is openly discussed as a potential biological warfare/bioterrorism agent (it's not a secret, you can look it up easily enough). Well, more speciacally, I should say, "Coxiella burnetii", which causes q fever [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coxiella_burnetii ].

Anyway, the other point I would make is just think back to before Covid was reported. Pretend all this never happened. If you read a story about random cases with weird symptoms in the community, what you think it could be? Most people now automatically think "oh well it must be covid" but it's not like these reports didn't exist before Covid. Even doctors are falling into the trap of immediately assuming everything is Covid. It's ridiculous. Forget covid. I frankly think the whole thing is made up to cover up for something real. A big smokescreen.

Or even more likely, just like David Icke has been saying from day 1, you wouldn't release a real bioweapon because you can't control it. With this in mind, these poor people if these cases are real, and they are suffering, are proabably suffering from something completely different that their doctors are too incompetent to properly investigate because they are blinded by the covid hysteria.

There are also many many other aspects to this......

the mental side to this is huge, because people who get poorly then have the added psychological warfare....can have a huge impact on recovery time, this is proven science.....also imagine u get the flu......u get the added worry,is it real, my god am i going to die, the fear that what if all this time its true, and also b4 this bullshit, u'd just get on with it, n nobody would bat an eyelid, possibly you could even 4get your ill, but now all your focus is on am i getting better..... i few year ago my little girl seemed to have a cough 4 months......this is normal despite what the cunts in white coats tell ya.

also enviroment, people spend more time indoors. this can have a huge detrimental effect on ur health.

negativity, stress, anxiety proven carcinogens....... also a big big factor.......sounds daft but alcohol consumption can damage your immune system can also stop bacteria in their tracks too.

millions of factors

huge huge day for us 2moro...kids back at school.....huge day....will the parents fight!! 

• Like 1

On 3/6/2021 at 8:48 PM, oddsnsods said:

EvxtE5VXMAEji4q?format=jpg&name=large

I found this a while back... very curious timing of that 'update'

3 February  · 

I confess one of my geeky interests in life is etymology, which is basically the study of words, their origins and how they have changed through history.
I have found I learn a lot, especially history, by having this interest.
On the 8th of December last year I made a post on my personal page about the definition of the word vaccine in the Merriam Webster dictionary.
My post was not a literal suggestion, it was more to point out that the definition for vaccine no longer fits current covid 19 vaccine technology.
I have included the screenshot of the post I made at the time.
What is interesting is that on 26th of January 2021, Merriam Webster dictionary changed the definition of vaccine.
I have included the current screenshot from their page, and the page captures of the previous definition from their page.
All links are below.
The wayback machine
The definition when I made my post, the page was last updated before that date on 5th November 2020
For the year of 2012, the website has additional information, such as the origin of the word vaccine, plus the medical dictionary definition
Medical Definition of VACCINE
: matter or a preparation containing the virus of cowpox used to vaccinate a person against smallpox
: a preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms, or living fully virulent organisms that is administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a particular disease <chicken pox vaccine>; also : a mixture of several such vaccines <measles-mumps-rubella vaccine>
"Merriam Webster is part of Britannica Encylopodeia and the CEO is Karthik Krishnan, who is CEO of
Britannica, Merriam-Webster, Britannica Knowledge Systems and Melingo."
From this link below
"He is on the World Economic Forum Network as recognized expert in Education, Healthcare and Media. He is also a Top 100 global influencer in EdTech."
"He was involved with the Clinton Foundation and was recognized by President Clinton for his leadership in launching the Urban Enterprise Initiative."
World Economic contributor profile
An interview with Karthik Krishnan
30th October 2020
"When the Britannica opportunity came up, it provided a platform for me to channel my passion for lifelong learning and digital transformation expertise into two key knowledge challenges of the 21st century: misinformation and educational relevance. The idea of taking timeless brands including the 250+-year-old Britannica and 180+-year-old Merriam-Webster and transforming them into their 21st-century avatars for the next generation seemed a challenging and worthy endeavour."
The date the Merriam Webster dictionary online changed the definition was 26th January.
The World Economic forum had their annual meeting which was held virtually on 25th-29th January.
The theme of the meeting was the Great Reset
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

There are also many many other aspects to this......

the mental side to this is huge, because people who get poorly then have the added psychological warfare....can have a huge impact on recovery time, this is proven science.....also imagine u get the flu......u get the added worry,is it real, my god am i going to die, the fear that what if all this time its true, and also b4 this bullshit, u'd just get on with it, n nobody would bat an eyelid, possibly you could even 4get your ill, but now all your focus is on am i getting better..... i few year ago my little girl seemed to have a cough 4 months......this is normal despite what the cunts in white coats tell ya.

also enviroment, people spend more time indoors. this can have a huge detrimental effect on ur health.

negativity, stress, anxiety proven carcinogens....... also a big big factor.......sounds daft but alcohol consumption can damage your immune system can also stop bacteria in their tracks too.

millions of factors

huge huge day for us 2moro...kids back at school.....huge day....will the parents fight!! 

Yes, you are absolutely spot on here. Psychology very powerful factor in all this. Well said.

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

"This is on top of the not-inconsiderable number who have died from other causes but had coronavirus in their bodies when they did so." - Did they, really? Or was it just some random genetic material fragments assumed to be live 'coronavirus'?

The fact he states coronavirus and not covid 19, is also very telling. It's not much I know but at least someone intelligent in the msm is asking subtle questions about the narrative.

1 minute ago, Outsider said:

The fact he states coronavirus and not covid 19, is also very telling. It's not much I know but at least someone intelligent in the msm is asking subtle questions about the narrative.

Once these journalists realise they are on the wrong side of history, hopefully they start changing their tune. Maybe this is the first baby steps. However, from a monetary point of view, if we are talking pure clicks on an article, they might discover that an 'anti-Covid' article will be much more popular than 'pro-covid' article. I think there is a massive silent majority out there who despise all this Covid hysteria, but are too scared to speak up or too uninformed on the details to make a good argument. But it's supposed to be a REAL journalist's responsiblity to inform the public and hold the government accountable for their lies and misrepresentations. So ultimately I blame the journalists for this massively uneducated public.

1 minute ago, Outsider said:

i have no doubt in my mind whatsoever...that the sars cov 2 supposed isolation is something that is carried in 60% of the worlds population, whether it be benign bacteria or actually part of our dna.....but this thing is in us already.....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

She survived the Blitz she survived Covid.. now pig robots trying to finish her off for walking round a park.

Jesus snods, I don't know if I can handle clicking on this. I'm worried my rage will boil over and I'll smash a few items in my kitchen.

Oh well.... here goes...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Outsider said:

The scientific name Coronavirus was accepted as a genus name by the International Committee for the Nomenclature of Viruses (later renamed International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses) in 1971.[13] As the number of new species increased, the genus was split into four genera, namely Alphacoronavirus, Betacoronavirus, Deltacoronavirus, and Gammacoronavirus in 2009.[14] The common name coronavirus is used to refer to any member of the subfamily Orthocoronavirinae.[5] As of 2020, 45 species are officially recognised.[15]

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Once these journalists realise they are on the wrong side of history, hopefully they start changing their tune. Maybe this is the first baby steps. However, from a monetary point of view, if we are talking pure clicks on an article, they might discover that an 'anti-Covid' article will be much more popular than 'pro-covid' article. I think there is a massive silent majority out there who despise all this Covid hysteria, but are too scared to speak up or too uninformed on the details to make a good argument. But it's supposed to be a REAL journalist's responsiblity to inform the public and hold the government accountable for their lies and misrepresentations. So ultimately I blame the journalists for this massively uneducated public.

i rekon at some point more are gunna realise that they arent going to escape the future either....it whether they wake up in time....but this is gunna come to an head....its all gunna come to an head soon