Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

8 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

The girl in the red was so, so in control there......The brainwashed media fuckwit trying to belittle her was totally out of her depth.

Great stuff.

Unfortunately, she still believes in the virus.

27 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Unfortunately, she still believes in the virus.

dude, alot of people believe in the virus but believe in individual rights and freedom

the belief in something other is the mainstay of a free society

its the ability to say, i do not believe in your truth but we live together and as long as you dont infringe upon my rights and i dont upon yours we have it sorted

1 minute ago, zArk said:

dude, alot of people believe in the virus but believe in individual rights and freedom

the belief in something other is the mainstay of a free society

its the ability to say, i do not believe in your truth but we live together and as long as you dont infringe upon my rights and i dont upon yours we have it sorted

I like watching the media whore holding that sound stick the whole time, thinking how sore she must be getting in the arms and how frustrating it must be when a little citizen slave speaks over your authority.

5 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I like watching the media whore holding that sound stick the whole time, thinking how sore she must be getting in the arms and how frustrating it must be when a little citizen slave speaks over your authority.

heh

51 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Whoever wrote this is a shitty future novelist...

Young person with long COVID after mild disease

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanres/article/PIIS2213-2600(21)00123-5/fulltext

This is the part I'm not getting. Why are people getting ill and then having a hard time recovering from the flu? Anyone got anything to add to that because this is the one thing that doesn't make sense to me. Is it prolonged hypochondria? 

Edited by Morpheus

53 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Whoever wrote this is a shitty future novelist...

Young person with long COVID after mild disease

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanres/article/PIIS2213-2600(21)00123-5/fulltext

Our local had this guy apparently..

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/north-east-long-covid-sufferer-terrified-he-might-never-recover/

Scottish Labour candidate also..

Explains it all! 

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

This is the part I'm not getting. Why are people getting ill and then having a hard time recovering from the flu? Anyone got anything to add to that because this is the one thing that doesn't make sense to me. Is it prolonged hypochondria? 

Could be something like chronic Q fever. Check it out.

10 hours ago, oz93666 said:

The Dali Lama comes over as quiet a nice old boy ...see this video of him from 2010 dismissing the idea of an end of the world in 2012 https://youtu.be/5IijrZNDZkc , but as he says in the clip "I am NOT all knowing , I could be wrong ."

So he may have great spiritual insight , but may not know about the cabal and conspiracy , I could post many photos of him cozying  up to Bush , Obama and others...

He will be subject to mind control from the evil ones . In regard to covid it appears he's as blind as the average person. Just the same as Dolly Parton.

What does the Dalai Lama do to earn his living? What is his net worth?

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

Could be something like chronic Q fever. Check it out.

That requires huge swaths of people to be fuckin about with farm animals. I suppose since GP's aren't actually treating people properly, I suppose it could be absolutely anything and we'd never know about it. Long covid, get to fuck.

1 minute ago, fredchurch said:

What does the Dalai Lama do to earn his living? What is his net worth?

Chat a lot of shit, pretend to be religious, sell your people out, go into hiding whilst they get slaughtered and hang out with the Clinton's. 

• Like 1