Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

11 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

A vaccine pusher having coverage in the Establishment's Daily Mail trying to get people to get their mRNA fix in Bradford.  I highly suspect the Daily Mail wanted/was instructed to do a news article to counter the low vaccine take up in Bradford and would have paid a doctor to give his opinion for such a propaganda piece.

'I vaccinated 100 people over a 48-hour shift in Bradford. Every single one of them was white': DR AMIR KHAN delivers a stark illustration of the problems being caused by misinformation on social media

He is a fully paid up member of the TV doctor elite pushing the covid scam for his paymasters.

https://www.itv.com/goodmorningbritain/articles/how-to-take-a-lateral-flow-test-video-dr-amir-khan-covid-schools-students

I suspect he has vaccinated no one.

• Like 1

Referendum today in Switzerland:

as it stands so far!

1.  Clear no tendency to the E-ID law

2.  Extrapolation shows yes trend in the prohibition of veiling

Gotta love the Swiss and their referendums

Power to the people!

14 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

'I vaccinated 100 people over a 48-hour shift in Bradford. Every single one of them was white': DR AMIR KHAN delivers a stark illustration of the problems being caused by misinformation on social media

More digging on Khan the clown. He appears to be in the papers and on TV quite a lot. He has also written a book.

All about the ££..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8642753/TV-doctor-Amir-Khan-claims-hes-sore-boobs-thrust-face-supermarket-new-memoir.html

Poor little thing is getting abuse online, may that's why he wants it censored.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/tv-doctor-bradford-receiving-online-19820642

Despite his book sales, he is on Good Morning Britain again asking for more money.

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/19138002.dr-amir-khan-angry-one-per-cent-pay-rise-nhs-staff/

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

She was 21 and already in her third year of nursing. But she had been told the vaccines trigger an immune reaction which could damage the placenta in a pregnant woman – something that was entirely incorrect.

I was surprised. I expect this kind of misinformation from patients, not from a fellow medic, who had heard it from her mother.

I took time to explain the science to her and made her promise two things. First, that she would have the jab, and second, that she would tell her family, to encourage them to follow her lead.

Coercion

14 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Thebiggest volcano on earth in in the Hawaiian islands. Its is active. Say, for example, she blows and the soot and ash block out the sun for a few months. Or mud volcanoes erupt in clusters. The cabal have not factored these things into their plans. The places where the cabal are hiding could be the sites of severe acts of nature that wipe them out. Even the dumbest sheep can be saved by calamities that strike their oppressors. Just to say that it's never over until its over. Personally I hope to be lucky enough to write the covid story when the dust settles. I predict people will want to know what really happened when the fear releases them. Maybe a movie script 😂

The ‘Ring of Fire’ has been activated for some time; Pacaya volcano, Fuego, Klyuchevskoy, Popocatépetl, Veniaminof, Raung, Sangay and Sakurajima are all experiencing explosive activity and pyroclastic flows.

Iceland is braced for an imminent eruption in Reykjavik, after having thousands of concurrent earth tremors and Mount Etna has erupted ten times in the past two weeks, spewing volcanic debris onto Sicily.

Significant earthquakes have occurred in Vanuatu, New Zealand, Jamaica, Iran Greece, Indonesia, Antarctica, Turkey, Mexico, china, Alaska and Japan, all above magnitude 6 in recent months.

There has been storms, hurricanes and tornadoes, coupled with an increase in extensive flooding, landslides and sink-holes; while wildfire season will soon be upon us again. It all lends itself to the object of the ‘rewilding project’ and reclamation of land, with relocation of populations.

Weather warfare is real, but you can only tamper with the elements, the tides and seasons, the jet stream and gulf stream, for so long, before you create chaos in nature, impacting all species.

Revelation 6:15 "And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains."

Edited by Velma
  • Like 2

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/gorillas-covid-vaccine-san-diego-zoo-b1812528.html

San Diego Zoo gorillas receive Covid vaccine for animals

Conservation chief stresses ‘overwhelming desire’ to protect gorillas, just 5,000 of which remain in the wild

A number of gorillas at San Diego Zoo have been given doses of an experimental Covid-19 vaccine, following infections among apes at a sister park.

Protect them by giving them an experimental vaccine?

ARGHH!

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Oh sorry dolly. I've been a coward. I'm going to get mine now. I will make you crowd

What an idiot i have been.

Thanks for understanding dolly. Love older women ❣️❣️❣️ 💉💉

Fucking washed up singers who the fuck do these people think they are 

Dolly shouldv'e sang this:

"V-A-C-C-I-N-E"

Our little boy is four years old and quite a little man
So we spell out the words we don't want him to understand
Like T-O-Y or maybe S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E
But the words we're hiding from him now
Tear the heart right out of me.

Our V-A-C-C-I-N-E becomes final today
Me and little J-O-E will be goin' away
I love you both and it will be pure H-E double L for me
Oh, I wish that we could stop this V-A-C-C-I-N-E.

Watch him smile, he thinks it Christmas
Or his 5th Birthday
And he thinks V-A-C-C-I-N-E spells fun or play
I spell out all the hurtin' words
And I turn my head when I speak
'Cause I can't spell away this hurt
That's drippin' down my cheek.

Our V-A-C-C-I-N-E  becomes final today
Me and little J-O-E will be goin' away
I love you both and it will be pure H-E double L for me
Oh, I wish that we could stop this V-A-C-C-I-N-E.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

In the European Union it is now illegal to grow your own food

https://europerenaissance.com/2021/01/28/in-the-european-union-it-is-now-illegal-to-grow-your-own-food/

i also saw a screen grab of a bbc  article saying 2 year jail for growing your own. trying to find it.

Tons of allotments in the area I live in and the garden centres and pound shops are full of seeds.

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/its-only-three-weeks/

WE have been sent this poem by a TCW reader.

It’s only three weeks
To flatten the curve
It’s not much to ask
It’s a small way to serve.

It’s only a mask
To keep us all safe
Why does it matter
If I can’t see your face?

It’s only a protest
And it’s selfish, you see
When expressing your views
Might harm you and me.

It’s only your freedom
It’s not a big deal
Freedom’s an illusion
But the virus is real.

It’s only a vaccine
There’s no need to resist
Your Freedom Pass please
We have to insist.

It’s only one Easter
There’ll be another next year
It’s only one Christmas
The pandemic is here.

It’s only not holding the hand
Of your dying wife
It’s only your liberty
It’s only your life.

• Like 1

Its a shame I don`t know anybody who is truely awake around here and actually interested in whats happening with everything.

Most people are just too weak and afraid and lazy minded and depressed and afraid of the subjects like they just talk about little things or little me,they are 12 years behind that being the best of them.

Edited by Fifth element

We have now officially past the point where more people have died from covid vaccines than have died under 60 with no pre-existing conditions over two winters with covid. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

I tried that with the equality act on my phone, but the fresh off the boat jobsworth refusing to serve me refused to read it.

It's bloody unreal. This whole circus. This whole freak show.

Now, just take a moment to stand back and admire the absolute genius of this scam they have pulled on us...

The first real-world data for COVID vaccines is in - and it’s really good news

https://www.smh.com.au/national/the-first-real-world-data-for-covid-vaccines-is-in-and-it-s-really-good-news-20210306-p578d5.html

They announce a new virus, but never properly isolate it. They use a bullshit test to inflate the numbers and created fake cases, wherever and whenever they like, without independent verification. They force through an experimental vaccine without any proper independent testing to combat this fake virus. They run the biggest mass public medical experiment of all time, for which they fully control all coverage. And then to top it all off, they piss in our faces and announce what an amazing success it is.

This is next level shit right here.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Shocking that they will lower their safety standard while claiming they will not compromise on safety at the same time. 

"vaccine manufacturers would need to provide robust evidence" - translation - "vaccine manufacturers would need to provide a press release, simple enough for Matt Arsecock to read without crying, saying their product is safe."

8 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Beautiful. What's the source, lcoation and context? I need to move there! 😀

Families burning masks on the Idaho Capitol steps at the “Burn the Mask” Protests

• Like 1

Just now, SimonTV said:

Families burning masks on the Idaho Capitol steps at the “Burn the Mask” Protests

Awesome! Great news. Thank you. Beautiful to watch. I replayed it five times already.