Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

This is shocking,:classic_ohmy: why on earth would they have a  'Get Zombie Prepared' on their Government Website if it was not going to happen ?

 

The only scriptural passages I could come up with is where it says people will break out in sores and they will want death, but death will flee from them.

 

Rev 9-6

And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall

desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

 

Rev 16-2

And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshiped his image.

 

Over the past few years we have seen an enormous amount of films hit the Market about Zombies. Were they trying to tell us something ?

 

 

Around three or four years ago, there were a few stories in the press that local councils in Britain had zombie control plans in existence.

 

While one can't underestimate the stupidity of council officials - I tend to agree with a sensible friend who said that the only reason councils send council tax demands in installments of 10 was that they are too thick to divide by 12 - maybe zombie preparations are not the result of municipal idiocy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Damn right. Young kids should be out in the fresh air and daylight. And they should learn to use a pencil before using a computer. I suspected they were wanting to eventually replace teachers when I heard they were installing pc suites with internet and digital whiteboards in primary schools around 2004 (An electrician friend of mine was wiring them up). Then they upgraded to wireless routers pumping out radiation all day - way more than the average home. It's also a huge waste of money, upgrading computers/software every few years.I found school to be a huge waste of time anyway on the whole, and that was before computers were commonplace. Parents should be up in arms about this stuff.

 

At least the knee-operated trough-style basin manufacturers will be doing well out of this situation!

 

 

 

Churchill admitted that schooling was a matter of social control, and nothing to do with education.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, pete675 said:

While one can't underestimate the stupidity of council officials - I tend to agree with a sensible friend who said that the only reason councils send council tax demands in installments of 10 was that they are too thick to divide by 12 - maybe zombie preparations are not the result of municipal idiocy.

 

LOL's I have to agree with your friend 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, pete675 said:

 

Churchill admitted that schooling was a matter of social control, and nothing to do with education.

That doesn't surprise me, Churchill was an evil bastard. I know someone who's Irish and catholic and he adores Churchill for some reason. He has a poster of the c*nt on his wall at home!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

How much has this earned him ££££££££££££££££ smarmy git

 

'I vaccinated 100 people over a 48-hour shift in Bradford. Every single one of them was white': DR AMIR KHAN delivers a stark illustration of the problems being caused by misinformation on social media

 

DR AMIR KHAN: 'I vaccinated 100 people over 48-hour shift in Bradford. Every one of them

DM

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

That doesn't surprise me, Churchill was an evil bastard. I know someone who's Irish and catholic and he adores Churchill for some reason. He has a poster of the c*nt on his wall at home!

 

Does he not know that Churchill was a founding father of the Black and Tans? Oddly enough, 'bad guy' Mosley was an opponent of the B & T s.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1615094055006.jpg.6f0fd2472129c2390e8e6798f8193036.jpg

 

Progress as opposed to stagnation. Censorship leads to stagnation. We should have access to both sides of any story or claim and decide for ourselves what we choose to believe. Censorship is someone else deciding what they think you should see or not. The way censorship is structured in our age we rarely ever know of the things we were not allowed to see. Those poor devils tethered to mainstream for all their info essentially know nothing. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, pete675 said:

 

Does he not know that Churchill was a founding father of the Black and Tans? Oddly enough, 'bad guy' Mosley was an opponent of the B & T s.

And I heard Churchill threatened to bomb Dublin if they continued to refuse to blackout, as the Germans were using the lights of Dublin to locate Liverpool. I never found the source for this story though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now the Dalai Lama choosing to be vaccinated and encouraging others to do so. How are these spiritual people not having their higher self/ intuition screaming at them to not take it. Whilst I don’t know much about the Dalai Lama, who is greatly respected, he’s been well and truly fooled here if he got the real jab. And fooled further for him to promote it

 

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-dalai-lama-given-first-coronavirus-vaccine-dose-as-he-urges-others-to-be-brave-and-take-jab-12238512

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Now the Dalai Lama choosing to be vaccinated and encouraging others to do so. How are these spiritual people not having their higher self/ intuition screaming at them to not take it. Whilst I don’t know much about the Dalai Lama, who is greatly respected, he’s been well and truly fooled here if he got the real jab. And fooled further for him to promote it

 

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-dalai-lama-given-first-coronavirus-vaccine-dose-as-he-urges-others-to-be-brave-and-take-jab-12238512

 

The Dali Lama comes over as quiet a nice old boy ...see this video of him from 2010 dismissing the idea of an end of the world in 2012 https://youtu.be/5IijrZNDZkc , but as he says in the clip "I am NOT all knowing , I could be wrong ."

 

So he may have great spiritual insight , but may not know about the cabal and conspiracy , I could post many photos of him cozying  up to Bush , Obama and others...

 

He will be subject to mind control from the evil ones . In regard to covid it appears he's as blind as the average person. Just the same as Dolly Parton.

 

  

 

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1615098875168.jpg.9cf69a51736daae4b031f130b494f732.jpg

https://www.pharmacist.com/incorrect-injection-technique-can-result-serious-shoulder-injuries-0

 

Snip-it_1615098935760.jpg.9dc334c2230b8702be7a313a6ef85b86.jpg

 

I'd imagine a death caused directly by incorrect injection technique get labelled as a vax adverse reaction. How many people do they want to poke...all of us? Anyone want to guess what percentage of all those injections will have been misadministered?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...