Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

I don't understand why these people who keep saying "the Government website says so" don't just carry a FKN printout or something OF THE GOVERNMENT WEBSITE quote for Christ's sake.

Exemption cards

If you have an age, health or disability reason for not wearing a face covering:

• you do not routinely need to show any written evidence of this
  • you do not need show an exemption card

This means that you do not need to seek advice or request a letter from a medical professional about your reason for not wearing a face covering.

However, some people may feel more comfortable showing something that says they do not have to wear a face covering. This could be in the form of an exemption card, badge or even a home-made sign.

Carrying an exemption card or badge is a personal choice and is not required by law.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own#exemptions

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Don't these pigs realise that when all this virus fraud falls apart, and all the vaccine deaths explode, and all the criminal trials start for crimes against humanity, they will literally be considered the scum of society and treated like the equivilant of the current day child rapist? In prison, they will be the most brutalised. Remember this pigs when you're writing out your little tickets, you pieces of trash. Power you have today. Very soon, you'll be hunted like dogs.

Whilst I agree with your sentiment and 100% want this to happen I just don't see it DF. 

For me there's got to be some monumental shift in the thinking from the normies and I don't know how or where that's going to happen. Don't get me wrong, I still have hope but as each day passes I'm not sure where it's going to come from. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dazzer said:

Whilst I agree with your sentiment and 100% want this to happen I just don't see it DF. 

For me there's got to be some monumental shift in the thinking from the normies and I don't know how or where that's going to happen. Don't get me wrong, I still have hope but as each day passes I'm not sure where it's going to come from. 

Yeah. Unfortunetely, it was just a fleeting angry fantasy of mine. I know deep down there will be no justice. There never is. Just look at the god damned situation we are in. God help us seriously.

6 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

“God help us. Why did it have to be like this? Why!? What kind of planet is this, where psychopathic murdering killers run everything! and have just lovingly, with care, incrementally turned the heat up on us.”

– Alex Jones

(nb. I no longer have the source- I think it was deleted from YouTube- but I memorised the quote because I loved it so much. Circa 2008 I think- If anyone has the audio, let me know because it was awesome)

42 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

Handcock  looks like he's practicing his escape from prison. He'll have to jump a much taller fence than that.

HANCOCK-JUMP-IMAGE-1.jpg

Did he exclaim - "Aha" in Alan Partidge style when he jumped that mighty fence. What a w@nker.

Yes, Prat Hancock has destroyed the economy, under the instructions of his masters.   Walking around Central London, near to the Hancock photo opportunity was set up, it is spooky, the streets, high streets, main railway stations, business areas are desolate and this has dragged on for nearly a year now.  With no late night economy there is a de facto curfew from 10pm.  A sort of dull and boring zombie apocalypse stalks the streets.

8 hours ago, Jackunjill said:

oldest daughter of the 6th Marquess of Bristol and his third wife who are believed to have had a peak net worth hovering around $100 million.

controlled opposition. 

https://www.tatler.com/article/lady-victoria-hervey-defends-duke-of-york-and-fled-epstein-apartment

Maybe or probably just another airhead celebrity who saw some random stuff on twitter and has become anti establishment for a while but it's just a fad, she'll be getting the vaccine before long and accepting vaccine passports.

Forget about celebrities and politicians even the genuine ones, useless morons the lot of them.

No more looking for outside help and awaiting a messiah to come and save us as Icke says WE have to do this on our own.

• Like 2

Just now, alexa said:

And he will, look at the New Zealand earth quake, this over rid covid completly. Just have faith!

I wish he could just isolate the quake to the places where the evil dooers dwell, not the innocent people.

48 minutes ago, DarianF said:

That's a great screen grab. The insincerity oozes from every pore. It's the kind of yearning look you might have if you'd just been told your first love had left you or your dog had died. Genuine heart-wrenchers.

The people suckered in by this should keep in mind modern politicians are trained to the minute on how to behave in front of cameras, their every press meeting pored over by advisers. No surprise this woman is a consummate actress seeing as she cut her teeth at the drama school of Phoney Tony 'Miranda' Blair. Olivier would approve.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

That's a great screen grab. The insincerity oozes from every pore. It's the kind of yearning look you might have if you'd just been told your first love had left you or your dog had died. Genuine heart-wrenchers.

The people suckered in by this should keep in mind modern politicians are trained to the minute on how to behave in front of cameras, their every press meeting pored over by advisers. No surprise this woman is a consummate actress seeing as she cut her teeth at the drama school of Phoney Tony 'Miranda' Blair. Olivier would approve.

These demons always have the evil imprinted on their faces later in life. Look at Tony Blair. He literally looks like Satan's personal assistant. Bill Clinton. All of them. All that lying and criminality eventually takes its toll. This Ardern bitch will be one of the ugliest people on the planet in her old age.

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

I wish he could just isolate the quake to the places where the evil dooers dwell, not the innocent people.

God has his reasons for the places he chooses. IMO the Californian big one wont be long in coming. I personally would would get out while there's still a chance.

• Like 1

Just now, alexa said:

God has his reasons for the places he chooses. IMO the Californian big one wont be long in coming. I personally would would get out while there's still a chance.

Well, if there's one place that deserves to fall into the ocean, it's definitely California 😅

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Exemption cards

If you have an age, health or disability reason for not wearing a face covering:

• you do not routinely need to show any written evidence of this
  • you do not need show an exemption card

This means that you do not need to seek advice or request a letter from a medical professional about your reason for not wearing a face covering.

However, some people may feel more comfortable showing something that says they do not have to wear a face covering. This could be in the form of an exemption card, badge or even a home-made sign.

Carrying an exemption card or badge is a personal choice and is not required by law.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own#exemptions

completely agree....fucking idiots

Anti-vaccination books are being sold on Amazon and the websites of Waterstones and Foyles - amid calls for warnings on items to combat the spread of misinformation.

Top-selling books on Amazon include Anyone Who Tells You Vaccines Are Safe And Effective Is Lying, and Vaccine-nation: Poisoning The Population, One Shot At A Time.

The number of customer reviews and ratings on books like these show there has been a big increase in purchases since the pandemic began.

Shadow health minister Alex Norris told Sky News: "Getting our population vaccinated is a massive priority and it is very sad to see these things so freely available.

"We would hope that retailers would act responsibly and have a look at whether they want to be associated with such products and whether they want to be seen to be profiting off such products."

Searching for the term "vaccine" on Amazon Books brings up a link to the government's coronavirus advice, as well as a number of other legitimate texts.

But it also brings up anti-vaccination books, with texts such as Raising A Vaccine-Free Child appearing on the first page of results.

Anti-vaccine books also regularly appear in the top 10 bestsellers in the children's vaccination category on Amazon.

One recent screenshot taken by Sky News shows the contentious books making up half of the top 10 bestsellers in the Children's Vaccination & Immunisation category.

One of the most popular books in that genre is Anyone Who Tells You Vaccines Are Safe And Effective Is Lying, which is also available on Foyles' website.

The author of that book, Vernon Coleman, stridently denies that he is anti-vaccine or that he publishes any medical misinformation, and claims he is publishing truths that are being suppressed.

https://news.sky.com/story/waterstones-and-amazon-urged-to-add-warning-tags-as-anti-vaccination-book-sales-surge-12234972

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Velma said:

Anti-vaccination books are being sold on Amazon and the websites of Waterstones and Foyles - amid calls for warnings on items to combat the spread of misinformation.

Top-selling books on Amazon include Anyone Who Tells You Vaccines Are Safe And Effective Is Lying, and Vaccine-nation: Poisoning The Population, One Shot At A Time.

The number of customer reviews and ratings on books like these show there has been a big increase in purchases since the pandemic began.

Shadow health minister Alex Norris told Sky News: "Getting our population vaccinated is a massive priority and it is very sad to see these things so freely available.

"We would hope that retailers would act responsibly and have a look at whether they want to be associated with such products and whether they want to be seen to be profiting off such products."

Searching for the term "vaccine" on Amazon Books brings up a link to the government's coronavirus advice, as well as a number of other legitimate texts.

But it also brings up anti-vaccination books, with texts such as Raising A Vaccine-Free Child appearing on the first page of results.

Anti-vaccine books also regularly appear in the top 10 bestsellers in the children's vaccination category on Amazon.

One recent screenshot taken by Sky News shows the contentious books making up half of the top 10 bestsellers in the Children's Vaccination & Immunisation category.

One of the most popular books in that genre is Anyone Who Tells You Vaccines Are Safe And Effective Is Lying, which is also available on Foyles' website.

The author of that book, Vernon Coleman, stridently denies that he is anti-vaccine or that he publishes any medical misinformation, and claims he is publishing truths that are being suppressed.

https://news.sky.com/story/waterstones-and-amazon-urged-to-add-warning-tags-as-anti-vaccination-book-sales-surge-12234972

Shows you Sky News is retarded. They just gave us all a great booklist for our next orders 😅 The best way to promote a book is to either ban it or try to discredit it. People just want it more.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

some people wont open doors here in UK to accept parcels

some come to the door in mask and gloves

strangely recently the "think of others" crowd who were glove and mask wearers while standing 6ft back have begun answering the door without gloves, masks and standing close to me (not because they are waking up.. but because they have had 'the jab' and prove they dont really 'think of others' it was all selfish scared ego behaviour -- pricks )

Edited by zArk
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic