Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, GSM said:

The sooner the world moves to a non money format the better. It's only a way of trapiping people to debt to then do as there told. Last time I checked everything you need to make stuff is here on earth. It doesn't take money to dig up materials to make things with, it's just someones time required. With cooperation through everyone there's no need to pay for something. Imagine no one needing to steal to make ends meet, almost all crime would be gone. You could still have society making clothes, harvesting food etc etc. People would still do these things rather than do nothing. Imagine how advanced you would get with everyone having time to discuss ideas for the betterment of everyone. No one saying we can't do this or that cos who and how someones gonna have to pay for it. More importantly it strips the dics running things of all the power they hold over the rest

 

 

Thats ok on the one hand... but I think there does need to be some kind of money...albeit silver/gold.  Not everyone is in a position or physically capable to be digging up what they need, or felling trees to build homes.  It would involve taking care of the elderly for free and housing the homeless for free. These days the elderly and the homeless or trodden on by their own families half the time. It will take a lot more than removing fiat currency to set the world straight. A huge dose of empathy and compassion would need to be infused into peoples hearts and a desire to help without payment or barter insofar as those who cant offer anything in return.

 

I think the key word you mention is 'co-operation' and knowing people as I've known them over the years, this isn't a strong point. Time to discuss things for the betterment is kind of a utopian dream... many only only seek to better themselves.

 

I do agree that fiat currency as it stands needs to be swapped out for a more tangible and natural wealth...I guess this would be the reason 'they' control the gold/silver etc market.  

 

For instance, during this so called corona virus 'pandemic'  the government giving out fiat payments to people...how much better would it be to have a piece (s) of silver in your hand instead of the credit notes we currently have to 'trade with'.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Order followers abusing a man and accusing him of asymptomatic transmission. Notice it's always gobby aggressive females who will never admit they are wrong.

 

She stands there holding her mask the whole time with her glove which is apparently infected asymptomatically with all the scary germs that are going to kill her granny. The insanity of it. 

 

There is no asymptomatic transmission and there never has been.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

 

Thats ok on the one hand... but I think there does need to be some kind of money...albeit silver/gold.  Not everyone is in a position or physically capable to be digging up what they need, or felling trees to build homes.  It would involve taking care of the elderly for free and housing the homeless for free. These days the elderly and the homeless or trodden on by their own families half the time. It will take a lot more than removing fiat currency to set the world straight. A huge dose of empathy and compassion would need to be infused into peoples hearts and a desire to help without payment or barter insofar as those who cant offer anything in return.

 

I think the key word you mention is 'co-operation' and knowing people as I've known them over the years, this isn't a strong point. Time to discuss things for the betterment is kind of a utopian dream... many only only seek to better themselves.

 

I do agree that fiat currency as it stands needs to be swapped out for a more tangible and natural wealth...I guess this would be the reason 'they' control the gold/silver etc market.  

 

For instance, during this so called corona virus 'pandemic'  the government giving out fiat payments to people...how much better would it be to have a piece (s) of silver in your hand instead of the credit notes we currently have to 'trade with'.

 

 

Your presuming only some dig what they need. Nothing costs money, that's something that is attributed to it. No one would need wealth at all. Not saying bartering. If on a global scale everyone provides minerals, everything can still be made. Jobs would still need to be done. Communities would still chip in making sure everything gets done, just no one gets paid. Take out the need for greed and no one takes moreally than what they need. Don't limit yourself to felling trees for houses why wouldn't you be able to use bricks and mortar? You can still have shops, but you don't need to pay someone to work there, they just take turns looking after the place. Take your councils, why limit it to a group when all people can take part (rota system for example) people grow food now for money, make clothes for money, cement sheets of metal and so on. Why would society stop if you removed money. Everyone would have houses you just don't pay for them or pay rates. I do agree it would take persuading other nations, but if everyone in the world was on the same wave length it would actually make the world a better place. You can still build space shuttles but ask you self does it really cost billions to make everything. You take the rocks out the ground, you heat them up and make things. Why then does that cost anything. You've been programmed to believe we need money to survive but why would or should anyone be left to fend for themselves if you removed money, you say you would have to help them for free, what would be wrong with that, and why would you limit it to just those, if someone needs help you help them. Take the pressure of needing money to survive means you have time to help. Instead of attacking other countries for there minerals you just work with them. You seem to think if you got rid of a money system you would be back in the dark ages. Even those lot in there groups made weapons to get food, make food for the group, housed the group, looked after each other. Instead of a small group you would do it on a large scale, just with the added bonus of what we know in today's era. You would still work on making new technology, healing the sick, just no one makes money out of it so they do it for the betterment of humanity rather than there bank balance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, GSM said:

Your presuming only some dig what they need. Nothing costs money, that's something that is attributed to it. No one would need wealth at all. Not saying bartering. If on a global scale everyone provides minerals, everything can still be made. Jobs would still need to be done. Communities would still chip in making sure everything gets done, just no one gets paid. Take out the need for greed and no one takes moreally than what they need. Don't limit yourself to felling trees for houses why wouldn't you be able to use bricks and mortar? You can still have shops, but you don't need to pay someone to work there, they just take turns looking after the place. Take your councils, why limit it to a group when all people can take part (rota system for example) people grow food now for money, make clothes for money, cement sheets of metal and so on. Why would society stop if you removed money. Everyone would have houses you just don't pay for them or pay rates. I do agree it would take persuading other nations, but if everyone in the world was on the same wave length it would actually make the world a better place. You can still build space shuttles but ask you self does it really cost billions to make everything. You take the rocks out the ground, you heat them up and make things. Why then does that cost anything. You've been programmed to believe we need money to survive but why would or should anyone be left to fend for themselves if you removed money, you say you would have to help them for free, what would be wrong with that, and why would you limit it to just those, if someone needs help you help them. Take the pressure of needing money to survive means you have time to help. Instead of attacking other countries for there minerals you just work with them. You seem to think if you got rid of a money system you would be back in the dark ages. Even those lot in there groups made weapons to get food, make food for the group, housed the group, looked after each other. Instead of a small group you would do it on a large scale, just with the added bonus of what we know in today's era. You would still work on making new technology, healing the sick, just no one makes money out of it so they do it for the betterment of humanity rather than there bank balance.

 

 

We forgot we are human family and let business destroy our connections to each other with its unstoppable greed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

 

 

We forgot we are human family and let business destroy our connections to each other with its unstoppable greed.

It would also be great to see religions stripped of wealth 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, GSM said:

It would also be great to see religions stripped of wealth 

21Jesus looked at him and loved him. “One thing you lack,” he said. “Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22At this the man’s face fell. He went away sad, because he had great wealth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm sure some people visiting this sites forum may know people who naively took the shot. I work in the medical field where most of my coworkers have taken it. There are things I can confirm. 1. Everyone of my coworkers (middle aged) had severe allergic reactions, swollen limbs, lymphomas, diarrhea, vomiting, migraines, restlessness,. The older ones who took it 60+ got had to be absent from work. The younger people however just feel fatigued and mildly sick. 2. They all have openly admitted they did not report the reactions because their dr. Who they went to see said they could not confirm it's because of the shot and the nurse I know do not care to report. Everyone who has taken it has not been the same in that they act different physically and seem to not be able to focus. I often think about what I could have done differently to warn people. What I could have said but I realised that there was no certainty as to when the shots would be rolled out. All of a sudden people are told we are going to have them and they are sparse. Considering most of my coworkers think this whole covid ordeal is not what its trumped up to be (not wearing the mask/not freaking out) they went ahead and had the shot. 3. There was tons of coercion. People I work with left and right were asking the younger people to take the shot, including me. I had tried to reason with those who had not had it and warn them, especially the younger men and woman. However, it fell on dead ears. One nurse said when having asked if I've taken it and I said no replied with, "I'm going drag you to get it". She was being serious. I've also had to deal with repeated inquiry by the same people and them saying "I hope you stay well". I always reply, "I sure will". I've asked people why they took it and there is three common responses which are, I don't want to wear the mask (herd immunity), I want to keep/get a job, and I do not want to catch or spread covid (to there kids). When I hear this it frustrates me. I do not think I can stand to be around ignorant people anymore. This all happened between December 2020 - Feburay 2021. The lines I saw have died down and no one is taking it at this point in droves like they were initially. It is unfortunate to know that what I whitnessed was people lining up to be killed. I hope that statement is an exageration. Only time will tell.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, GSM said:

Your presuming only some dig what they need. Nothing costs money, that's something that is attributed to it. No one would need wealth at all. Not saying bartering. If on a global scale everyone provides minerals, everything can still be made. Jobs would still need to be done. Communities would still chip in making sure everything gets done, just no one gets paid. Take out the need for greed and no one takes moreally than what they need. Don't limit yourself to felling trees for houses why wouldn't you be able to use bricks and mortar? You can still have shops, but you don't need to pay someone to work there, they just take turns looking after the place. Take your councils, why limit it to a group when all people can take part (rota system for example) people grow food now for money, make clothes for money, cement sheets of metal and so on. Why would society stop if you removed money. Everyone would have houses you just don't pay for them or pay rates. I do agree it would take persuading other nations, but if everyone in the world was on the same wave length it would actually make the world a better place. You can still build space shuttles but ask you self does it really cost billions to make everything. You take the rocks out the ground, you heat them up and make things. Why then does that cost anything. You've been programmed to believe we need money to survive but why would or should anyone be left to fend for themselves if you removed money, you say you would have to help them for free, what would be wrong with that, and why would you limit it to just those, if someone needs help you help them. Take the pressure of needing money to survive means you have time to help. Instead of attacking other countries for there minerals you just work with them. You seem to think if you got rid of a money system you would be back in the dark ages. Even those lot in there groups made weapons to get food, make food for the group, housed the group, looked after each other. Instead of a small group you would do it on a large scale, just with the added bonus of what we know in today's era. You would still work on making new technology, healing the sick, just no one makes money out of it so they do it for the betterment of humanity rather than there bank balance.

 

Yes, everything can be made...but the problem is...would everyone want to do it. You say communities would 'chip in' but would they?  Currently this virus bullshit has done nothing but divide people and show we are surrounded by people who cannot even think for themselves let alone be willing to provide and help everyone else.

 

It is due to human greed and selfishness that we live in the type of world we live in...along with some coercive mind control over decades.

 

I understand the concept of production for money, gain or barter - I grew up in such an environment. But not everyone has the ability or health or support to be productive and it would take people actually doing for others in a big way for free.... that is what I do not see happening based on what we've seen over history and this past year.

 

I have not been programmed, in fact the very opposite... I have resisted all programming... I wear no mask, have no TV and have lived long enough to see what is happening.

 

I think you miss my point(s).  The biggest point being.... PEOPLE. Not everyone is benevolent, empathetic, kind, compassionate. Hence why there were workhouses, asylums and currently homeless, ignored elderly...the list is endless. To reach the Utopia you dream of...peoples hearts would need to change....and change dramatically.

 

Money as in silver/gold is one thing...fiat currency is another. Also who controls it is another. So many points here.... all of which have become focal points due to this plannedemic.  An overthrow of evil and an infusion of love, kindness and benevolence are needed...any hope for that?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

 

 

We forgot we are human family and let business destroy our connections to each other with its unstoppable greed.

 

Thats why its not just the money that needs to go in its current form (including digital). It is people who are their own worst enemies.  They are selfish and do not look after those in need...they put it onto the same system who give them benefits and who have taken over production and monopolized everything.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Did people see that post I did yesterday about that black guy that was almost murdered at the hospital? 

 

Easy to miss with all the posts. I post it again... 

 

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/067/804/319/original/e6425533ca7d401a.mp4

 

 

Was that on a forum or in mainstream?  He still has hospitals tags on and the allergy tag is interesting. I wondered what they used.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/4/2021 at 7:37 PM, FrankVitali said:

 

 

Yeah and how is that going to stop any type of "deadly" virus. 

 

Might as well hold your hand up when you see the virus coming and shout STOP!

 

 

 

On 3/5/2021 at 1:50 AM, Not Thoth said:

Jeez, is that really a thing? I thought it was just a normal shield that he'd put on upside down because he's a twat

 

Sir Des Swayne has the au-fuckin'-dacity to lecture us on taking the vaccine and he is photographed in a medical setting with a cheap, crappy, wide open, quarter face shield, allowing his possible COVID laden breath to waft around and kill people.  There are people wearing cloth face coverings, who are exempt but feel pressurised to wear them, with severe breathing, heart problems etc. and Swayne is wearing a piss take shield. The nurse has a surgical mask on, but he is not protecting the nurse nor anyone else with his mask.

 

SCUM! 

 

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Declaring yourself a "sovereign citizen" or a "freeman on the land" is an outdated, obsolete and irrelevant law and citing it makes you a 'domestic terrorist' according to the FBI.

 

The Magna Carta was made null and void, although the charter itself forbids that. It is now classed as "pseudolaw" by the Law Society. You have no rights.

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/56295261

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...