Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 hours ago, Dazzer said:

Interesting discussion. 

So if you have money in the bank and you think that it's all going to go tits up, what is the reason for buying gold? How is having gold or silver any different? At some point you're gonna want to cash it in but for what? Genuine question. 

When the retail banks fold they can legally take your money (just like they did in the last world depression). Hyper inflation will turn your cash into bog roll over night. Gold and silver (in it's solid form) is something you can hold and trade for goods. Anything digital can be tuned off at the plug as already mentioned above.

Gold and silver is more stable than anything else histoically but this time around may be a little different (short term).

Nixon (the puppet) dropped the gold standard in the 70's  and the UK in 1930's.  Even though this occured it still has value. Silver is a major component in everything "green" and will take over the use of copper in the coming years and the GREAT RESET BULLSHIT.

There is only one commodity worth more than gold and silver combined though ........ food!

You can trade with it and eat it. It tends not to store as well as gold though which is a real pain in the arse.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

UBI haha? they can barely pay the current welfare and pension bills, how they going to afford UBI. What a pipe dream. Maybe Rockefeller and Rothschild and Bezos and put up their fortunes for the purpose? haha doubtful. 

Everything is being paid with clown paper at the moment.

You can afford anything when you have the elite's printing press.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brad the lad said:

When the retail banks fold they can legally take your money (just like they did in the last world depression). Hyper inflation will turn your cash into bog roll over night. Gold and silver (in it's solid form) is something you can hold and trade for goods. Anything digital can be tuned off at the plug as already mentioned above.

Gold and silver is more stable than anything else histoically but this time around may be a little different (short term).

Nixon (the puppet) dropped the gold standard in the 70's  and the UK in 1930's.  Even though this occured it still has value. Silver is a major component in everything "green" and will take over the use of copper in the coming years and the GREAT RESET BULLSHIT.

There is only one commodity worth more than gold and silver combined though ........ food!

You can trade with it and eat it. It tends not to store as well as gold though which is a real pain in the arse.

Don't forget Platinum [ https://platinuminvestment.com/supply-and-demand/demand-drivers ]. Not as widely used as silver, but still a solid thing to stack along with the other two. A much tighter market and plenty of industrial uses. Silver is still the ultimate though, if you're talking about an absolutely essential commodity with endless applications [ https://www.silverinstitute.org/ ].

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DarianF said:

In this audio of Florida's Judge Dale Cohen, the judge uses a photo Melanie Joseph posted of herself without a face mask as an excuse to revoke her visitation plan with her child. Melanie Joseph joins National File to discuss the situation.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/listen-judge-rips-kids-away-from-moms-who-get-caught-not-wearing-masks/

Family courts are evil and always have been. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

Thanks for that mate, I'll reply in a bit more detail when I've finished playing 'Hot Wheels' with my boy! 

• Haha 1

Just now, SimonTV said:

Family courts are evil and always have been. 

Now they will go full nuclear. I've been waiting for this the whole time. I knew they were going to start removing children from anyone opposed to the official Covid line. This particular case will most likely open the gates of Hell. These types of cases will soon be in the thousands. Mark my words.

56 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Ziggy the gold and silver market will be fine,Its been used for centuries before the paper iou came about. They may try and crash the price to frighten people,but its always going to worth keeping,maybe longer term. If inflation or de-inflation happens precious metals will be needed.

bitcoin in my understanding is only a short term gain,and if the net going down well its worthless.

I have to chuckle at posts like these. In a real SHTF situation what use is gold or silver going to be to you? When the NWO digital currency is in place who will you trade with? Thats if your hoardings are not removed from you by force. Not a stretch to imagine ownership of precious metal will be made illegal.

If TSHTF i feel much better having a 6 month supply all of goods/food i need to survive. When the looting starts and the shops are bare what the f#8k are you gona do with gold and silver? Eat it? LOL. If your worried about hyper inflation start with stocking up on things you will NEED to survive IMHO.

During the transition to the NWO economy the gold and silv er markets along with everything else will most definately NOT be fine IMHO.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Doesn't have to be ingots.

You can buy gold coins.

Not sure if this would matter to it or not, America holds a lot of countries gold reserves (not sure why they do) but a  few years back Germany asked America for there gold back, America said they could only do it after x amount of years. Some claimed that America have sold more than they actually have and on top of that have used other peoples gold for things. So When the day comes when all those countries want it back at a similar time they won't have it all so would that help drive the price up or crash the market?

2 minutes ago, Covidiot said:

I have to chuckle at posts like these. In a real SHTF situation what use is gold or silver going to be to you? When the NWO digital currency is in place who will you trade with? Thats if your hoardings are not removed from you by force. Not a stretch to imagine ownership of precious metal will be made illegal.

If TSHTF i feel much better having a 6 month supply all of goods/food i need to survive. When the looting starts and the shops are bare what the f#8k are you gona do with gold and silver? Eat it? LOL. If your worried about hyper inflation start with stocking up on things you will NEED to survive IMHO.

During the transition to the NWO economy the gold and silv er markets along with everything else will most definately NOT be fine IMHO.

Your welcome to your view.

43 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

UBI haha? they can barely pay the current welfare and pension bills, how they going to afford UBI. What a pipe dream. Maybe Rockefeller and Rothschild and Bezos and put up their fortunes for the purpose? haha doubtful. 

Easy. it will be paid for in digital currency and will be barely what is required to survive. Once the elites confiscate whatever property and wealth the proles have left UBI will be little more than ration tokens. You won't be buying holidays, booze and luxuries with it thats for sure.

16 minutes ago, Covidiot said:

1 hour ago, Dazzer said:

But I'm trying to ask how this would work in a practical sense? Say you want to buy 10,000 pounds worth of gold as you don't want to lose this money that currently sits in a bank. So the idea is that keep hold of this gold as the banks collapse, but then what? Do you sell it when the price rockets and if so what do you get for it, cash? You certainly can't split an ingot as somebody mentioned in the thread earlier. 

Buy it. Secure it. Forget about it. After the shit storm passes (it always does), you will still have value. Remember it and dig it up at the appropriate time of your choosing in the future.

By the way, do you have any idea how physically tiny 10,000 pounds worth of gold actually is at current prices? 😄 It's like only 8 troy ounces. For example, 8 small coins. I'm sure you can get creative and find somewhere to hide them.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Tell it dread.🦁

If a female or thin/elderly male did that no doubt staff would have been in their face making threats but seeing as it's a well built young man they kept their heads down the cowards.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, perpetual said:

^ Is this in the UK?

^ This made me think, if Fauci is still alive. I'm concerned now. lol

The point of having gold/silver is to keep the value. If you had 10K in the bank, even if you don't spend it, it will devalue each year even though your statement says 10K in credit. I would say when SHTF, essential goods will become your everyday currency along side with your skills and not gold/silver. The stash will be good when things settles down and you still be able to keep the value of 10K you have invested.

What they will do is nothing different than what DWP has been doing. They tell you that you are entitled to  X amount per week/month and not pay it. See how many people are not being paid. Just because they tell you the amount doesn't mean you'll get it and if you question, you'll be shown to the revolving door.

In the UK yes.........

4 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

If a female or thin/elderly male did that no doubt staff would have been in their face making threats but seeing as it's a well built young man they kept their heads down the cowards.

Be grateful dude. In America, the cops would have shot you.

PS. The dude was awesome. My only criticism would be he didn't have literature or other educational materials to hand out. Always, always take something with you to give to people. 98% of idiots there will ignore you, but you need to have the materials ready for the 2% who actually will want to learn more. It could be something as simple as a business card with something like this printed on it...

Learn the truth about the Covid 19 hoax

Visit: davidicke.com

Or something more detailed. But at least have something ready.

Edited by DarianF

8 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Buy it. Secure it. Forget about it. After the shit storm passes (it always does), you will still have value. Remember it and dig it up at the appropriate time of your choosing in the future.

By the way, do you have any idea how physically tiny 10,000 pounds worth of gold actually is at current prices? 😄 It's like only 8 troy ounces. For example, 8 small coins. I'm sure you can get creative and find somewhere to hide them.

There was my thinking I'd have to bury a chest of it in the garden. 😀 Thanks for the advice. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

There was my thinking I'd have to bury a chest of it in the garden. 😀 Thanks for the advice. 

Gold and platinum hold a very large amount of value in a tiny product. That's their great benefit. With silver, you have a lot more volume to deal with. But if at all possible, stack all three. If you really need to hide it, then gold is the best option, because it has the highest value in the smallest piece.

Before you go outside and look for a strong shovel 😀 , you may enjoy this classic series (very educational): https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE88E9ICdiphYjJkeeLL2O09eJoC8r7Dc

And as for the government confiscation, or whatever, it's theoretically possible, but think bigger picture. These metals have held their values for over 5,000 years. These corrupt pieces of shite governments come and go, crises come and go, but at the end of the day, the metals are still there and they have a worldwide track record to prove themselves.

Bury them and sleep peacefully knowing they are there for you, just in case.

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Gold and platinum hold a very large amount of value in a tiny product. That's their great benefit. With silver, you have a lot more volume to deal with. But if at all possible, stack all three. If you really need to hide it, then gold is the best option, because it has the highest value in the smallest piece.

Before you go outside and look for a strong shovel 😀 , you may enjoy this classic series (very educational): https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE88E9ICdiphYjJkeeLL2O09eJoC8r7Dc

And as for the government confiscation, or whatever, it's theoretically possible, but think bigger picture. These metals have held their values for over 5,000 years. These corrupt pieces of shite governments come and go, crises come and go, but at the end of the day, the metals are still there and they have a worldwide track record to prove themselves.

Bury them and sleep peacefully knowing they are there for you, just in case.

Thanks mate, very informative.