Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 hours ago, alexa said:

2,800-Year-Old Han Purple – The Wonder of Ancient Technology

Ancient people were not very technologically advanced. That is what we usually think but the careful study of Han Purple proves us to be completely wrong. 

Roughly, the pigment was produced 2,800 years ago.

What makes this pigment is technological marvel of the ancient times is its surprising magnetic effects.

To produce this pigment required extreme temperatures 850˚C to 1000˚C

Achieving such high temperatures back in those days required highly advanced scientific knowledge.

Han Purple was rediscovered in 1990s and first successful replication took place in 1992 after the scientists eventually managed to figure out the chemical composition of the pigment.

They found out that this this Han Purple Pigment can loose a dimension and instead of being 3D it becomes 2D.

Maybe Medusa produced such a substance to turn her victims into stone; hence the famous Chinese Terracotta Soldiers which are also associated with Han Purple.

https://factslegend.org/2800-year-old-han-purple-the-wonder-of-ancient-technology/

Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but I reckon it's Important to know what these scientist are up to.

Also check out Egyptian Han Purple............

The problem with so called reliable dates of reference is there is always another argument to say it's further back in time. I've seen programs that call into question carbon dating. If you was to rely on mainstream scientists humans haven't been on earth for long. Others claim millions of years. And in all honestly the mainstream say people were so low skilled in knowledge and tool making but yet monolithic stones have been moved and cut to precision somehow. I see a program where they replicated a really large stone block in China that would had to have been moved across mountains and hills with what was presumed to be how they could only have done it and it ended up broken up after about 60 yards. So in my eyes there is every chance the purple thing 2,800 years ago probably has every chance of actually going back further. There is theories the great flood was done to repel human knowhow on things as we had got to big for our boots.

• Like 2

Had an emergency dentist trip to the hospital today, no push back on my mask exemption which was nice (funny how the supermarkets still give me grief, mind) but fuck me seeing the hoards of masked up dough eyed mugs waiting about for their gene therapy was fucking shocking.

As I was leaving I was advised to take another route out of the hospital as the hall way was rammo with guinea pigs, through this alternative route I was greeted with this whiteboard.

0735E3DD-872D-49C7-BEB1-8D8D0A67AAEB.jpeg.407675b648185ae41571d3384dd2aed6.jpeg

Give me cunting strength.

1 minute ago, Maddmoo said:

Had an emergency dentist trip to the hospital today, no push back on my mask exemption which was nice (funny how the supermarkets still give me grief, mind) but fuck me seeing the hoards of masked up dough eyed mugs waiting about for their gene therapy was fucking shocking.

As I was leaving I was advised to take another route out of the hospital as the hall way was rammo with guinea pigs, through this alternative route I was greeted with this whiteboard.

0735E3DD-872D-49C7-BEB1-8D8D0A67AAEB.jpeg.407675b648185ae41571d3384dd2aed6.jpeg

Give me cunting strength.

#PROPAGANDA  KNOWS NO BOUNDS 

On 3/3/2021 at 5:52 PM, vinny79 said:

Happy to go to town on the schools 

they know I won’t accept bullshit

anymore tips appreciated

will be reading that act closely 

https://www.powertothepeopleuk.com/templateletters

All the arguements you'll ever need mate.

I'm getting my 3 letters ready to hand in to school.

I wanna hand them in now to pre empt any shenanigans. Plus these teachers and headmasters need a voice from the other side. As only the black mirror has their ear

Missus agrees with everything I say but doesnt want to hand them in till we need to. Why I ask? Cos she doesnt want other people thinking we loons ffs.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Bullion said:

Our future currency 😊 After the last war I’ve been buying extra each week, now my spare room looks like the proverbial shithouse

Our future toilet paper in case you run out-

_109180264_twentypoundnote.jpg

Edited by Brad the lad
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

This woman knows what she's talking about.

The way money has been printed out of thin air for God knows how many years can, as she rightly says, only end in disaster .....hyper inflation and the wiping out of people's bank accounts (remember Cyprus?)

Thing is, a loaf of bread will cost £30 and pensions will also vanish.

I wonder how plod and the army will feel about continuing as the elite's muscle once that happens to them and their families?

People have absolutely no idea what's coming... I've got first hand experience of what went on in Cyprus and believe me, it's not pretty. :-(

The advice here is whatever you do, don't have too much money in the bank. Draw it out and invest in gold and silver.

There will be people wandering round when all this shit takes place saying "How did they let this happen?"

The answer is they didn't let it happen... they made it happen.

Also ask yourself, why are all the governments spending money hand over fist with money created out of thin air?

Because they aren't paying it back. We are.

Edited by HAARPING_On
paragraphed for clarity
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Gold has fallen from £1435 an ounce to £1225 in just two months.

A fair point Ziggy but it’s only fallen to a little higher than where it was at the beginning of the pandemic, and that’s because market sentiment falsely believes we are “going back to normal.” We aren’t.

I’m comfortable with that.

I’ve just checked prices and it’s trading about £20/oz higher than this time last year. Still better than any bank rate.

If hyper inflation kicks in, the current metals prices are going to look like the bargain of the century.

My point is this, and it refers back to my earlier comment on the Cyprus situation.  If I have a piece of gold or silver in my hand it will never be worth nothing. These thieving bastards at the bank can wipe out any of our “digital” currency at the flick of a switch and there isn’t a damn thing we can do about it.

People don’t believe that will happen here. It will.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HerrShultz said:

vaxpax_1024_512_75_s_c1.jpg

wtf is that about ....

OR PROPHYLAXIS ???

does that mean if i gobble some Ivermectin i qualify for an Internation Certificate???

8 hours ago, Saved said:

Wants to donate milk after a vaccine might possibly have killed her unborn child? 

the wifes just read this.....she said its fake straight away....

shes says its like a script from a soap...n shed know...n it makes sense....

the over dramatization of over joyment....n in the soap youd be like....we all know whats happening next here......

the boom.......

i think shes right....

load of bollocks 

35 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

A fair point Ziggy but it’s only fallen to a little higher than where it was at the beginning of the pandemic, and that’s because market sentiment falsely believes we are “going back to normal.” We aren’t.

I’m comfortable with that.

I’ve just checked prices and it’s trading about £20/oz higher than this time last year. Still better than any bank rate.

If hyper inflation kicks in, the current metals prices are going to look like the bargain of the century.

My point is this, and it refers back to my earlier comment on the Cyprus situation.  If I have a piece of gold or silver in my hand it will never be worth nothing. These thieving bastards at the bank can wipe out any of our “digital” currency at the flick of a switch and there isn’t a damn thing we can do about it.

People don’t believe that will happen here. It will.

Agree with basically all your saying mate.

Thing is, 60% of all my wife and I have is in gold so I watch the price daily and it's been horrifying watching the price crash over the last 8 weeks. I've been watching noughts drop off the end of our worth.

If we were younger, I wouldn't worry too much but we're both in our 72nd year.

I hope we're both still around when it finally starts to climb again......thing is, looking at the charts there's not much support below the current price.

• Like 2