Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 59k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

I don't know if there's any significance here, but as some had mentioned previously about Gematrix on other threads, curiosity got the better of me.

I typed in PCR test which came up to the value of 606 in English Gematria.

Covid Vaccine came up as 660 in English Gematria.

Both nearly 666..

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

No your robotic message wasent clear.

Netflix - Cutie.

What are you trying to say?

as usual i write a sentence and you pick one word and ignore the rest

take the whole sentence and think

Edited by bamboozooka

The Government is reviewing whether COVID-status certificates could play a role in reopening parts of our economy, reducing restrictions on social contact and improving safety.

Read the response in full

The Government is reviewing whether COVID-status certificates could play a role in reopening parts of our economy, reducing restrictions on social contact and improving safety.

As set out in the roadmap by the Prime Minister, this review will include assessing to what extent certification would be effective in reducing risk, and the potential uses to enable access to settings or a relaxation of COVID-Secure mitigations. The Government will also consider the ethical, equalities, privacy, legal and operational aspects of this approach and what limits, if any, should be placed on organisations using certification. It will draw on external advice to develop recommendations that take into account any social and economic impacts, and implications for disproportionately impacted groups and individuals’ privacy and security. The Government will set out its conclusions in advance of Step 4 in order to inform the safe reopening of society and the economy.

As the Prime Minister has said, there are complex ethical issues - and we can't discriminate against people who, for whatever reason, haven't had a vaccine.

Cabinet Office

Edited by The Andernovian
removing extra text
2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

Untitled1.jpg

Never liked the way you watch about 5mins of his shows then it's you must buy this. Always seems to be rather interested in making money out of things for my liking 

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Tell it dread.🦁

Good lad.

I had the misfortune of working at SS.

The whole company stinks of evil.

I was welcomed to the "green blood family" when I joined.

Ugh. Sounds wrong on it's own!

They have their own brand called Osiris also...

• Like 1