Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

7 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I know this might not be the right thread, but it's the thread with the most attention. 

Can anyone from New Zealand confirm if you have just had a 7.2 earthquake? If so, I hope any of you near that area are safe or are making your way to higher grounds. Be safe Kiwis.

I felt it - from about 800km away.... rolling, latest about a minute; long enough and strong enough for me to get up and stand under the doorway (we had drills at primary school) Biggest one I've felt in a long time.. tsunami warning - 10s of thousands headed for high ground in the middle of the night.

Then there was another 8.1 in the Kermadec Is. sending 10s if not 100s thousands heading to high ground.

1230575386_Screenshot2021-03-05123331-min.png.2e7384af36814e0ece020ecbc38abfb7.png

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/300245006/live-try-and-stay-calm-says-emergency-management-minister-tsunami-waves-expected-for-several-hours-gns-advises-after-earthquake

1649614406_Screenshot2021-03-05121312.png.7c41b382cd2396068c9e8d8ce91d427f.png

Where I am

1791866665_Screenshot2021-03-05121423.png.62620c926be28d9a8b037c729a243f8a.png

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

Listen woman, you've never done things like this b4?

I have, once, and ended up getting chucked out!

But thanks for the advice BB, your right, I'll go in as my self.

363496940_amad.jpg.635f3d8f84ebac91ad80a93195c75c4c.jpg

• Haha 4

Snip-it_1614900803976.jpg.ff214ab04c8d729b7f9b361d959c6994.jpg

https://www.coldlakesun.com/news/when-the-pandemic-goes-away-get-ready-for-the-great-snap-back/wcm/5cc006d8-c656-4968-b1a7-1a3a0abd76a4/amp/

Snip-it_1614900945481.jpg.97ec39ed9ec818e994e4c4473655db18.jpg

Since when are tickets issued for breach of "suggestion"? Backed by the criminal misuse of the PCR test.

The Great Snap Back 🤣 Thats where all that bending over backwards to accomodate this sick farce pandemic finally breaks our backs. More like a pack of new variants will snap back.

5 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

Which lodge do you belong 

I'm not there cup of tea. They made me homeless, wrecked my finances, tried to have me sectioned, tried to get my kids off of me, but still couldn't brake me. I left a thread on the T.I. gangstalking thread page 3. I hate the fuckers, but the family members that took pleasure in helping there cause I hate more. The lot of them can rot in hell

Can anyone give me Info on Hugo Talks , why hasn't he been taken off Youtube ? And i find it strange why he uses the colour Purple in every video and for his Logo , who is he ?

IMG20210305000506.jpg

Edited by Sexpistol50
Afd
2 hours ago, Liberty said:

Some people are getting autism and psychopaths mixed up. An autistic person cannot comprehend the emotions of another. A psychopath feeds on it. The end. 

Yep, this is what I'm referring to in the original post. People have been catching autism from this vaccine. 

1 minute ago, alexa said:

I did read in this book.

https://www.academia.edu/35685569/SATAN_Prince_of_This_World

That this head guy who will rule over the whole world, will want all Freemasonry gone, these Masons will become 'Surplus to requirements', in other words they will have served their purpose.

I think that all the groups around are like a umbrella company, where theres something at the top pulling the strings of all of them and where they each work secretly they never know who is actually giving the orders there carrying out. They will keep the people they want to keep and get rid of everything they don't regardless of which group they belong to

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Can anyone give me Info on Hugo Talks , why hasn't he been taken off Youtube ? And i find it strange why he uses the colour Purple in every video and for his Logo , who is he ?

IMG20210305000506.jpg

He’s on brandnewtube Why not purple? 

214bb6c31733e569a101216ec1b12932?s=50&d=

Worldwide Lockdown Protest / MSM Desperation / Hugo Talks #lockdown

by hugotalking

Hugo Talks is currently Banned from Youtube

So Please Watch This VIDEO on either……..

Worldwide Protest  BRANDNEWTUBE

Worldwide Protest MINDS

Worldwide Protest – ODYSEE

You can support me on Patreon

hugo-talks-template-6.jpg?w=560

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/worldwide-protest-msm-desperation-hugo-talks-lockdown_CTVbuduZpH5m7y5.html

5 minutes ago, Curious cookie said:

Yep, this is what I'm referring to in the original post. People have been catching autism from this vaccine. 

Your post count says 0

5 minutes ago, Liberty said:

He’s on brandnewtube Why not purple? 

214bb6c31733e569a101216ec1b12932?s=50&d=

Worldwide Lockdown Protest / MSM Desperation / Hugo Talks #lockdown

by hugotalking

Hugo Talks is currently Banned from Youtube

So Please Watch This VIDEO on either……..

Worldwide Protest  BRANDNEWTUBE

Worldwide Protest MINDS

Worldwide Protest – ODYSEE

You can support me on Patreon

hugo-talks-template-6.jpg?w=560

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/worldwide-protest-msm-desperation-hugo-talks-lockdown_CTVbuduZpH5m7y5.html

He is not banned I'm watching his Youtube channel right now .

IMG20210305002254.jpg

Edited by Sexpistol50
Afd
2 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

He is not banned I'm watching his Youtube channel right now .

The last one I have showing on my search is from 4 days ago. Ireland firework man. So I don’t know. 

2 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Purple is Freemason don't trust Anyone 

Hugo talks is posting vids on a regular basis, just like CV and AB. Must be earning a fair bit off the back of this plandemic.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Purple is Freemason don't trust Anyone 

Not Hugo!  I like his videos. I go on the content not the person. He could put a video out I equally disagree with one day. 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Hugo talks is posting vids on a regular basis, just like CV and AB. Must be earning a fair bit off the back of this plandemic.

Your right he is making a fortune , I don't trust him , look at Max Igan he was banned from Youtube but Hugo Talks continues and we never see his face that's enough to tell you he is Dodgy , Avoid him .the color purple is enough to tell you he is not right .

Just now, Sexpistol50 said:

Why doesn't he show his face ?

Because we’re listening to what’s said. He doesn’t have to.  It’s not about him but the content 

• Thanks 1