Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

34 minutes ago, Liberty said:

He’s leading the way. Respect. 

Indeed. But the Blatant Bullshit article was sly and snide.

Clicked on a link entitled ' How I help victims of conspiracy theories.'

So why doesn't the Beeb aka Friends of Savile help this worthy cause?

Lots of really childish conspiracy theories for them to demolish.

How seasonal flu became the global plague...

How 19 Arabs demolished three skyscrapers with  only two planes, suspending the major laws of physics while they did so.

John Reith wrote that 'the government can trust us to not really be impartial.'

Or is that conspiracy theory too?

Edited by pete675

1 hour ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Really grown to like this guy over the last few months...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56278140

By pulling out of this festival Brown as strengthened the credibility of the whole vaccine passports story coming to pass.

It written so it looks like someone has whispered in his ear you won't get in unless you've got a vaccine passport so his pulled out.

I think the whole passport thing is bullshit. discriminating and unworkable. you can get in the supermarket if you have AIDS but not if you're a healthy person just don't have a vaccine certificate????

it's just a dangling carrot that we won't get in anywhere unless we have a vaccine therefore many people will book up for the injection.

By appearing at this festival Brown would have proved my theory(in bold typeface above). However he's pulled out for some reason. and the BBC have made it into a story. and gig goers will be like "omg we will have to have it now or won't get in anywhere"

Is brown the controlled opposition? his account hasn't been deleted. He needs to post the real reason on twitter.

There's nothing on the festival website saying that you need a vax to gain entry. Absolute Bullshit from Brown I think he's a playing the role of crazy tin foil hat guy

Edited by factJack
  • Like 4

34 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Indeed. But the Blatant Bullshit article was sly and snide.

Clicked on a link entitled ' How I help victims of conspiracy theories.'

So why doesn't the Beeb aka Friends of Savile help this worthy cause?

Lots of really childish conspiracy theories for them to demolish.

How seasonal flu became the global plague...

How 19 Arabs demolished three skyscrapers with  only two planes, suspending the major laws of physics while they did so.

John Reith wrote that 'the government can trust us to not really be impartial.'

Or is that conspiracy theory too?

I wouldn’t let it upset you. Have we come to expect any better of the BBC?  We know what is. A propaganda machine. 

22 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

This is a real clowncil, and not a parody. 

Let's blow away the covid.

Won't that just make the lurgies circulate outside and waft through the air to people in the street? Selfish!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Curious cookie said:

When Icke discusses the cult lacking empathy and emotion, I wonder if autism plays a part in all this somehow?

Well me and @Illmatic have proposed that it might well be the autists that save us in the end. They're still human at the end of the day. They still can show emotion. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I know this might not be the right thread, but it's the thread with the most attention. 

Can anyone from New Zealand confirm if you have just had a 7.2 earthquake? If so, I hope any of you near that area are safe or are making your way to higher grounds. Be safe Kiwis.

👍  I hope the people of Syria will be OK too

The end times:

Nation will go to war against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in many parts of the world.

• Sad 1