Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

And let's not forget that John Lennon sent his MBE back with this letter.

 

APRIL-27-Letter-written-by-John-Lennon-to-the-Queen-explaining-why-he-returned-his-MBE.jpg

 

I know John did it too but I've never seen the letter so thanks. 

 

Phil's final words on it were.

 

“I could not accept an honour tied in name to the ‘British empire’. In my scholarship and teaching I remain a strong critic of the historical, cultural and political contexts of imperialism and their international legacy.

 

I've had the pleasure of having a pint with Phil on the anniversary two years ago. He is such a lovely and humble fella.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

https://m.soundcloud.com/user-222860353/a-caller-from-belfast-the-demolition-of-the-worlds-economies-the-richie-allen-show-feb-22nd-2021

 

A Caller From Belfast The Demolition Of The Worlds Economies The Richie Allen Show Feb 22nd 2021

 

Wow, frightening, my arse has twitched at the sound of this. I'm thinking of emptying my accounts. 

 

This is the likeliest scenario. It appears they're testing the water to see if they can bring in this new abnormal over the course of a few years, and there are plenty of idiots out there making things easy for them, but they've blatantly laid the groundwork (especially over the last year) that allows them to do it overnight if they meet with too much resistance. I don't think this 'variants' scam has legs, even with the braindead, so I'd bet on the 'prophet' Richard Day being proved right again.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

 

This is the likeliest scenario. It appears they're testing the water to see if they can bring in this new abnormal over the course of a few years, and there are plenty of idiots out there making things easy for them, but they've blatantly laid the groundwork (especially over the last year) that allows them to do it overnight if they meet with too much resistance. I don't think this 'variants' scam has legs, even with the braindead, so I'd bet on the 'prophet' Richard Day being proved right again.

Who's Richard Day and what does he have to say? 

 

But yeah, expect a serious shit storm of biblical proportions to hit everywhere once they pull the plug. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Morpheus said:

Who's Richard Day and what does he have to say? 

 

But yeah, expect a serious shit storm of biblical proportions to hit everywhere once they pull the plug. 

That will certainly wake people up. Do you think it's wise to buy gold or silver or is it better to invest in food?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now they are saying that this magic gene therapy vaccine can reduce hospitalisations by 80% haha. I always wondered what these so called vaccines were meant to be doing because they didn't bring any immunity or stop the spread. It seems like they have finally come up with a reason and that it is reduces hospitalisations. So if you get it and spread it because of the vaccines, that is ok because you won't go to the hospital with it. Even though that was already the case before the vaccines. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

https://m.soundcloud.com/user-222860353/a-caller-from-belfast-the-demolition-of-the-worlds-economies-the-richie-allen-show-feb-22nd-2021

 

A Caller From Belfast The Demolition Of The Worlds Economies The Richie Allen Show Feb 22nd 2021

 

Wow, frightening, my arse has twitched at the sound of this. I'm thinking of emptying my accounts. 

 

Excellent interview from Richie and the lady from Belfast.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My wife was on the bus from Dublin today, cops get on as they do now from time to time. They ask everyone a few questions, when they were questioning one poor lad, "whats that smell coming from your bag", bag searched and then they haul hom off the bus and into squad car. This is a shameful fucking police state. Lets hope the rebel county put on a good protest at the weekend. I will be there

Link to comment
Share on other sites

More bullshit , they are saying the Coronavirus is on the increase in Leicester it's a covid hotspot, it's bollocks just trying to get the Bame community to take the vaccine, apparently GPs have been phoning those who have refused the vaccine, they will blackmail them by saying 'No Vaccine , No visits abroad to see your relatives.'

Let's hope they don't give in.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Now they are saying that this magic gene therapy vaccine can reduce hospitalisations by 80% haha. I always wondered what these so called vaccines were meant to be doing because they didn't bring any immunity or stop the spread. It seems like they have finally come up with a reason and that it is reduces hospitalisations. So if you get it and spread it because of the vaccines, that is ok because you won't go to the hospital with it. Even though that was already the case before the vaccines. 

Probably does reduce hospitalisation as more likely to end up going straight to the morgue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Outsider said:

That will certainly wake people up. Do you think it's wise to buy gold or silver or is it better to invest in food?

🤷

 

I was just thinking about this myself. Why would anyone buy gold? It doesn't make sense. How are people going to buy things with gold and silver? Just wait here mate whilst I chip a bit off this ingot for a loaf of bread! Plus, take that shit out with you and I guarantee you're getting mugged. 

 

So I dunno, Im thinking of emptying my accounts and buying food. I've kind of been doing that for a good 6 months anyway, but I really need to stock up, so I reckon I'll hit the wholesalers for a job lot. Other than that, I wouldn't know what to advise anyone, Armageddon hasn't exactly happened before......

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

🤷

 

I was just thinking about this myself. Why would anyone buy gold? It doesn't make sense. How are people going to buy things with gold and silver? Just wait here mate whilst I chip a bit off this ingot for a loaf of bread! Plus, take that shit out with you and I guarantee you're getting mugged. 

 

So I dunno, Im thinking of emptying my accounts and buying food. I've kind of been doing that for a good 6 months anyway, but I really need to stock up, so I reckon I'll hit the wholesalers for a job lot. Other than that, I wouldn't know what to advise anyone, Armageddon hasn't exactly happened before......

 

Yep packaged food certainly looks more useful in terms of bartering.

 

I think growing your own will be very difficult though. So many things can go wrong and it will be very difficult to protect it from being stolen...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Gurualvin said:

Wow the Brazilian variant can certainly 'infect' me!

God I wish I was 21 again, it's bad enough getting old and you wake up limp most of the time , now the fucking Government want to really fuck me up with a their shitty vaccine , the only Pfizer I want is Viagra and I will be telling that to my GP if they phone.

 

 

Screenshot_2021-03-04-19-31-12-17.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

 

 

You are right Not Thoth about the upside down face shield. It is one those strange things that just cover the bottom of the nose and mouth.

 

nose-and-mouth-shields.jpg

 

 

 

Yeah and how is that going to stop any type of "deadly" virus. 

 

Might as well hold your hand up when you see the virus coming and shout STOP!

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

SPA83BSqIQzzkldz33XJqhn9lgJTUC_FHSkOaLwWJj4.jpg?width=805&auto=webp&s=44d46bf0093ff9ec4e32331f9c5e600eabdc748e

 

 

Good point, the countries currently at war have agreed to ceasefires because they need to vaccinate the people. Then they can carry on bombing the shit of them again. I can find the source if needed, read about it last week.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...