Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

https://www.vigiliae.org/cv-facts-not-fear-leaflet-campaign/

"We have launched a campaign to inform the public  with information questioning the official narrative of the “pandemic.” 

How it works:
Firstly,the campaign will be run jointly on this website and on the FB group page. You can download various leaflets and posters from the FB ‘files’ section; print your own at home, send to printers for larger batches or request that we send you some from the campaigns own printed supply. 
Both platforms will be used to show all contributions and costs and distributors, sponsors and campaign creators are urgently  needed to share  in every community.  (Please tell us if you’d like to be kept anonymous from these updates)"

The big gang has taken over the streets. The gang is creating the new control system

Financing wars to shift machine tools is chump change

Drugs and contras is now chump change

Vaccines, social credit scores, control of public spaces is the new wheeze to usher in the age of aquarius

Who is the son of man and when shall the som appear? 

14 minutes ago, zArk said:

the age of aquarius

apparently something to do with pluto in december, something 'strange' is going to happen. watched a YT vid last week about it, didn't save it or remember it, sorry !

strange, but positive.

Edited by Given To Fly

NHS England have today published that latest Covid-19 mortality rates to 8th July 2020. The files can be found on the following link:

https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/covid-19-daily-deaths/

This specific file is called 'Covid 19 total announced deaths 9 July 2020 - weekly tables' and tab 3 below shows that, out of a total of 28,993 deaths, only 1,374 had no known pre-existing condition of which the vast majority (1,072 - 78%) were aged over 60.

image.png.b1c87e4c1108c1886d3b0362453b7b93.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, zArk said:

@Given To Fly 

No doubt the architects have something in mind for their self fulfilling prophesy

was said that this is the reason why the bastards are cramming so much in because they know.

they are trying to dishearten us all but by december end something light-positive is going to happen. it was a channeller who said it.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2020 at 6:07 PM, motleyhoo said:

They never give people time to think, because they know what will happen if they do, so they have to keep rolling out one emergency after the other and one sensationalized fear-mongering news headline after another.   I stll say this is the real reason for brainwashing everyone into wearing a mask.  The people who believe in this farce are all people given to herd mentality and because they each look around and see everyone else in a mask then they're going to believe what everyone else believes and they're going to do what everyone else is doing.  It's like terminal group think.  And now, you have the corporations giving out mask wearing directives, and now many thousands of employees directed to wear the mask with the company logo on it.

If you want to see some real insanity wrt masks, the NASCAR Talladega race is today, and even though there are no fans there, or anyone else really to spread any virus, every person has been directed and ordered to wear a mask.  Even the tire changers and pit crews, like the gas can man, are all wearing masks, most of them with their team logos on them.  Then there's the drivers who have to put these giant masks on their faces right after the race when they're actually already starving to get oxygen.  Then, even more insane, the reporters after the race are interviewing the drivers using these long, 5 foot microphone extenders so none can be close to one another.  It's really, really crazy, like insane crazy.  Then, if you watch the daily NASCAR show "Race Hub", they're now sitting at a really long table so they're all 6 feet apart.  I'm at the point where I cannot actually watch it because it angers me so much I just want to scream.

tuned into NASCAR's big machine hand sanitizer 400 on sunday for a bit (but was weather delayed for so long so didn't actually  watch much of the actual race).

is this round normally called 'hand sanitizer' ?? when i first saw the name i immediately thought about coronavirus programming and how the media are telling us how to wash our hands.

no idea if this guy is real or not-could be taged but what the fuck- tested postive although positive could mean anything- now hes telling people to lock him up, tagged news etc in it

Edited by Jack

The Covid-19 Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee (ACU) has been set up by citizens and will be an independent investigation of the Plandemic.

A conference was held in Germany on 3rd July which was presented by Dr. Bodo Schiffman, Heiko Schöning, and Prof. Martin Haditsch. The video is in German but has subtitles and is well worth a watch IMO. They basically call the whole thing out as a hoax.

All citizens, national and international, can make suggestions for experts and witnesses ([email protected]). Maybe the likes of Andrew Kaufman, Senator Scott Jensen, Prof Sunetra Gupta, Vernon Coleman and Dr John Lee etc would get involved.

Here is the website link: https://acu2020.org/international/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

How is everyone's thoughts at the moment with all this?

To me it just feels like we are sitting ducks here knowing that a 2nd wave is coming and we wont be allowed out unless were vaccinated? Kind of lost as to what to do

Vernon Coleman definitely got me chuckling this evening with his tale of his recent shopping trip. He has certainly been on excellent and hilarious form lately ('just a little prick'). I think I will follow some of his suggestions including:

• Playing dumb if asked if I can provide my details via an app and then providing a false name and address etc on any paper form.
  • If chased around by store staff with hand sanitiser, I will state (with a straight face) that I have a skin allergy, will develop a serious rash and then go into anaphylactic shock! Could the same be said about face coverings?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

We are starting to see the real agenda they had all along..why they manufactured the BLM riots.

Real protests squashed by heavy police brutality & the public will go along with it..

Been a lot of protests in Netherlands also.

• Like 3

Most of my circle of friends and family, still don't get it.

It's upsetting for me to see mainly intelligent people being so scared of this virus.

People are dying with Covid and NOT FROM IT.

If a patient dies from a heart attack, they will still test the person for Covid and if the unreliable test is positive, the death

is recorded as a Covid death and not a heart attack. It's rigged.

Good one to share with the brainwashed majority.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Alex said:

How is everyone's thoughts at the moment with all this?

To me it just feels like we are sitting ducks here knowing that a 2nd wave is coming and we wont be allowed out unless were vaccinated? Kind of lost as to what to do

There’s plenty of people getting curious about what is going on, their intuition is telling them something doesn’t add up. We can all give those people a nudge to wake up, whether it’s us explaining or some good videos whatever method you think is best. I find if I explain the main NWO goal it becomes very easy to see how this plandemic is a catalyst for it. Some people have figured out things like 9/11 or climate change bs, but they don’t understand the big picture and why, explain that and that it’s the exact same people after the exact same goal. Bill gates is a great example as he’s involved with it all, except for 9/11 as far as I know. He pushes the climate change bs, pushing this pandemic hoax, has shares in Monsanto for gmos, invests in geoengineering and weather manipulation, toxic/ sterilising vaccines, a small influence on 5G, etc. 

I wouldnt go this deep because it’s too much to comprehend at first for someone waking up but this is happening to suppress humanity awakening. That’s why they want to dumb us down, damage the pineal gland, affect our brain with Nanotechnology and sterilise us because we have power in numbers. We know there’s mind parasites feeding off the negative vibes, stop feeding them and be hopeful, bring that change by waking up those around you who will then wake up more, creating a domino effect. We are at this point because the elite are desperate, making it more obvious what is going on, we will win this. 

When it comes to totally brainwashed people, I don’t even waste my time as it’s going to make you frustrated, we don’t need that in our day so figure out whose curious with a feeler question. I like to ask something like ‘do you feel like something doesn’t make sense about all this’ 

Also Bill Gates has told us whenever the second wave is coming, and laughed about it. Around October time. We have time to prepare things like food 

Edited by Seeker
  • Like 2

@Mitochondrial Eve

Thanks - out of likes as usual

Thought you might this article also which is in a similar vein

https://principia-scientific.org/coronavirus-a-perspective-from-britain-part-7/

Over 95% of “COVID Deaths” recorded in England and Wales had potentially serious comorbidities, according to statistics released by NHS England.

The latest figures make for pretty stark reading. Or, rather, they would make for stark reading…if they didn’t follow the exact same pattern already shown in other nations around the world.

We’re going to focus on the comorbidity stats. Here are the number of deaths where Covid19 was listed as the only cause, split by age:

Ages 0-19: 3
Ages 20-39: 32
Ages 40-59: 255
Ages 60-79: 551
Ages 80+: 477
These are across all of England and Wales since the beginning of the “pandemic”.

Simply put: Of the 27045 deaths with Covid19 in English hospitals (up to June 3rd), only 1318 had no pre-existing conditions. That’s less than 5%. (Emphasis added)

This mirrors almost exactly, the statistics reported in Italy back in March. Christopher Bowyer has made some great graphs for the figures at Hector Drummond Magazine, none more impactful than this this:

Edited by zarkov
  • Thanks 2