Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 6/21/2020 at 6:07 PM, motleyhoo said:

 

They never give people time to think, because they know what will happen if they do, so they have to keep rolling out one emergency after the other and one sensationalized fear-mongering news headline after another.   I stll say this is the real reason for brainwashing everyone into wearing a mask.  The people who believe in this farce are all people given to herd mentality and because they each look around and see everyone else in a mask then they're going to believe what everyone else believes and they're going to do what everyone else is doing.  It's like terminal group think.  And now, you have the corporations giving out mask wearing directives, and now many thousands of employees directed to wear the mask with the company logo on it.

 

If you want to see some real insanity wrt masks, the NASCAR Talladega race is today, and even though there are no fans there, or anyone else really to spread any virus, every person has been directed and ordered to wear a mask.  Even the tire changers and pit crews, like the gas can man, are all wearing masks, most of them with their team logos on them.  Then there's the drivers who have to put these giant masks on their faces right after the race when they're actually already starving to get oxygen.  Then, even more insane, the reporters after the race are interviewing the drivers using these long, 5 foot microphone extenders so none can be close to one another.  It's really, really crazy, like insane crazy.  Then, if you watch the daily NASCAR show "Race Hub", they're now sitting at a really long table so they're all 6 feet apart.  I'm at the point where I cannot actually watch it because it angers me so much I just want to scream.

 

 

tuned into NASCAR's big machine hand sanitizer 400 on sunday for a bit (but was weather delayed for so long so didn't actually  watch much of the actual race).

is this round normally called 'hand sanitizer' ?? when i first saw the name i immediately thought about coronavirus programming and how the media are telling us how to wash our hands.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

no idea if this guy is real or not-could be taged but what the fuck- tested postive although positive could mean anything- now hes telling people to lock him up, tagged news etc in it

Edited by Jack
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Covid-19 Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee (ACU) has been set up by citizens and will be an independent investigation of the Plandemic.

 

A conference was held in Germany on 3rd July which was presented by Dr. Bodo Schiffman, Heiko Schöning, and Prof. Martin Haditsch. The video is in German but has subtitles and is well worth a watch IMO. They basically call the whole thing out as a hoax.

 

All citizens, national and international, can make suggestions for experts and witnesses ([email protected]). Maybe the likes of Andrew Kaufman, Senator Scott Jensen, Prof Sunetra Gupta, Vernon Coleman and Dr John Lee etc would get involved.

 

Here is the website link: https://acu2020.org/international/

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

How is everyone's thoughts at the moment with all this?

To me it just feels like we are sitting ducks here knowing that a 2nd wave is coming and we wont be allowed out unless were vaccinated? Kind of lost as to what to do

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vernon Coleman definitely got me chuckling this evening with his tale of his recent shopping trip. He has certainly been on excellent and hilarious form lately ('just a little prick'). I think I will follow some of his suggestions including:

  • Playing dumb if asked if I can provide my details via an app and then providing a false name and address etc on any paper form.
  • If chased around by store staff with hand sanitiser, I will state (with a straight face) that I have a skin allergy, will develop a serious rash and then go into anaphylactic shock! Could the same be said about face coverings?

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We are starting to see the real agenda they had all along..why they manufactured the BLM riots.

 

Real protests squashed by heavy police brutality & the public will go along with it..

 

Been a lot of protests in Netherlands also.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Most of my circle of friends and family, still don't get it.

 

It's upsetting for me to see mainly intelligent people being so scared of this virus.

 

People are dying with Covid and NOT FROM IT.

 

If a patient dies from a heart attack, they will still test the person for Covid and if the unreliable test is positive, the death

is recorded as a Covid death and not a heart attack. It's rigged.

 

Good one to share with the brainwashed majority.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Alex said:

How is everyone's thoughts at the moment with all this?

To me it just feels like we are sitting ducks here knowing that a 2nd wave is coming and we wont be allowed out unless were vaccinated? Kind of lost as to what to do

There’s plenty of people getting curious about what is going on, their intuition is telling them something doesn’t add up. We can all give those people a nudge to wake up, whether it’s us explaining or some good videos whatever method you think is best. I find if I explain the main NWO goal it becomes very easy to see how this plandemic is a catalyst for it. Some people have figured out things like 9/11 or climate change bs, but they don’t understand the big picture and why, explain that and that it’s the exact same people after the exact same goal. Bill gates is a great example as he’s involved with it all, except for 9/11 as far as I know. He pushes the climate change bs, pushing this pandemic hoax, has shares in Monsanto for gmos, invests in geoengineering and weather manipulation, toxic/ sterilising vaccines, a small influence on 5G, etc. 

 

I wouldnt go this deep because it’s too much to comprehend at first for someone waking up but this is happening to suppress humanity awakening. That’s why they want to dumb us down, damage the pineal gland, affect our brain with Nanotechnology and sterilise us because we have power in numbers. We know there’s mind parasites feeding off the negative vibes, stop feeding them and be hopeful, bring that change by waking up those around you who will then wake up more, creating a domino effect. We are at this point because the elite are desperate, making it more obvious what is going on, we will win this. 

 

When it comes to totally brainwashed people, I don’t even waste my time as it’s going to make you frustrated, we don’t need that in our day so figure out whose curious with a feeler question. I like to ask something like ‘do you feel like something doesn’t make sense about all this’ 

 

Also Bill Gates has told us whenever the second wave is coming, and laughed about it. Around October time. We have time to prepare things like food 

Edited by Seeker
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Mitochondrial Eve

 

Thanks - out of likes as usual

 

Thought you might this article also which is in a similar vein

https://principia-scientific.org/coronavirus-a-perspective-from-britain-part-7/

 

Quote

Over 95% of “COVID Deaths” recorded in England and Wales had potentially serious comorbidities, according to statistics released by NHS England.

The latest figures make for pretty stark reading. Or, rather, they would make for stark reading…if they didn’t follow the exact same pattern already shown in other nations around the world.

We’re going to focus on the comorbidity stats. Here are the number of deaths where Covid19 was listed as the only cause, split by age:

Ages 0-19: 3
Ages 20-39: 32
Ages 40-59: 255
Ages 60-79: 551
Ages 80+: 477
These are across all of England and Wales since the beginning of the “pandemic”.

Simply put: Of the 27045 deaths with Covid19 in English hospitals (up to June 3rd), only 1318 had no pre-existing conditions. That’s less than 5%. (Emphasis added)

This mirrors almost exactly, the statistics reported in Italy back in March. Christopher Bowyer has made some great graphs for the figures at Hector Drummond Magazine, none more impactful than this this:

 

Edited by zarkov
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.theblaze.com/news/cdc-stop-calling-covid-epidemic

 

CDC might stop calling COVID an 'epidemic' because of major drop in mortality rate 

 

....not that I beleive that the testing is anything other than a complete farce as part of the sensationalism that the media are using to drive fear and panic and the destruction of the global economy - where there is testing there is sensational news waves stoking fear 

anyway - could be good news for US ! they can only push this lie for so long,  although it is feeling protracted here in sunny england.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Seeker said:

There’s plenty of people getting curious about what is going on, their intuition is telling them something doesn’t add up. We can all give those people a nudge to wake up, whether it’s us explaining or some good videos whatever method you think is best. I find if I explain the main NWO goal it becomes very easy to see how this plandemic is a catalyst for it. Some people have figured out things like 9/11 or climate change bs, but they don’t understand the big picture and why, explain that and that it’s the exact same people after the exact same goal. Bill gates is a great example as he’s involved with it all, except for 9/11 as far as I know. He pushes the climate change bs, pushing this pandemic hoax, has shares in Monsanto for gmos, invests in geoengineering and weather manipulation, toxic/ sterilising vaccines, a small influence on 5G, etc. 

 

I wouldnt go this deep because it’s too much to comprehend at first for someone waking up but this is happening to suppress humanity awakening. That’s why they want to dumb us down, damage the pineal gland, affect our brain with Nanotechnology and sterilise us because we have power in numbers. We know there’s mind parasites feeding off the negative vibes, stop feeding them and be hopeful, bring that change by waking up those around you who will then wake up more, creating a domino effect. We are at this point because the elite are desperate, making it more obvious what is going on, we will win this. 

 

When it comes to totally brainwashed people, I don’t even waste my time as it’s going to make you frustrated, we don’t need that in our day so figure out whose curious with a feeler question. I like to ask something like ‘do you feel like something doesn’t make sense about all this’ 

 

Also Bill Gates has told us whenever the second wave is coming, and laughed about it. Around October time. We have time to prepare things like food 

 

The second wave is what I and a lot are fearing the most just feel the majority will fall for it hook line and sinker all over again and am worried we wont be allowed out of our house unless were vaccinated. Know what you mean there are a lot of people genuinely questioning it all now but still feel this 2nd wave will finish off any hopes of them waking up nobody seemed interested or willing to move off grid or atleast get together on the matter before it all kicks off at the end of October again so kind of feel lost here. I just cant see enough people waking up in time and I think the majority will take this vaccine whilst us lot are left to face the consequences 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just dont want to be in a situation come November we are all locked in our homes and not allowed out unless we take this vaccine. It's a nightmare situation for people to be in

Edited by Alex
Link to comment
Share on other sites

***  BS WARNING ALERT ***

Reported now in the Daily Express

 

China reports NEW unknown disease spreading across Asian country deadlier than COVID-19

 

CHINESE officials have warned of a fatal "unknown pneumonia" with a death rate higher than the coronavirus COVID-19 which is spreading across an Asian country.

 

Full story here - https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1307599/china-disease-news-coronavirus-death-cases-latest-Kazakhstan

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

***  BS WARNING ALERT ***

Reported now in the Daily Express

 

China reports NEW unknown disease spreading across Asian country deadlier than COVID-19

 

CHINESE officials have warned of a fatal "unknown pneumonia" with a death rate higher than the coronavirus COVID-19 which is spreading across an Asian country.

 

Full story here - https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1307599/china-disease-news-coronavirus-death-cases-latest-Kazakhstan

 

 

it just doesn't stop. until they stab us and children with a bill gates sharp object.

which we should be able to use force as self-defence.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

The EU is planning to spend around €2bn (£1.8bn) on the purchase of vaccines that are behalf of the 27 member states.

The UK has been holding talks with Brussels over the scheme for weeks, which aims to leverage the bloc’s collective bargaining power to strike deals with pharma companies ( All from israel )

 

The EU stresses that “collective purchasing power” will enable participants to drive down costs. (And kill more people )

 

Another source insisted that the decision would “not damage the efforts” being undertaken by the Government’s Vaccines Task Force, which is coordinating efforts to research and produce a safe vaccine. ( Lead by bill gates, the world leader in safe vaccines )

The UK has already secured a deal with Oxford University and  AstraZeneca, as well as Imperial College London to accelerate trials of a vaccine. ( All these are best friend and funded by bill gates )

The Oxford and AstraZeneca alliance – which, if successful, will mean the UK becoming the first recipient of the vaccine – began phase two of human trials in May. ( Meaning they inject their friends and show them on the tv saying: " Wow, i feel so much better because of this beautiful vaccine, thank you bill gates. "  The sheep will love it )

Mr Sharma said the Government is aiming for 30 million doses to be made available by September if the UK trials succeed. (So why have they already purchased 65 million vaccine needles and syringes. Your numbers do not add up sharma, your bs is transparent )

Edited by jack121
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Just dont want to be in a situation come November we are all locked in our homes and not allowed out unless we take this vaccine. It's a nightmare situation for people to be in

 

That's why i spend all this time putting up these posts on every anti vaxx forum on the internet. More and more people are waking up due to the efforts of dedicated brothers. Do a search for these forums and jump onboard with the resistance. Rather than losing to despair, do something positive. The government have an army of keyboard warriors trying to nullify our efforts, we need help. Please help. There is plenty you can do.

 

If you can wake up just one person you will have done something constructive with your day. The number of sheep was about 90% before this pandamic, no it is down to 70% You can make a difference.

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest pinned this topic
  • lake locked and unlocked this topic
  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...