Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, zArk said:

squirming around. the pathetic piece of garbage.

If I speak in a fancy English accent, maybe they won't realise I'm a fucking cunt.

9 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

Pick a paper, any paper.

Looking at online news I went  to two redtops and dailymail,  covid stories what few there are now are halfway down the page.

As the numbers/cases/deaths have totally dropped.. reading elsewhere last night that TV news are mentioning it a lot less too?

It's to create the illusion that the vaccine is working until of course new variants arrive or those selfish bastards not taking the vax cause another wave of infections.

This shit ain't over.

• Like 2

"First, the good news for America: People are getting their Covid-19 vaccine shots — or jabs, as they’ve been dubbed. Daily vaccination numbers have topped 1.9 million, with more than 50 million Americans having received at least one dose."

"Now, the bad news: There’s still too much vaccine hesitancy in the land. “We’re going to go from a supply problem to a demand problem,” Dr. David Kessler, the chief science officer for the federal government’s coronavirus response, said at a conference this week. “We need to make sure that all people can trust the safety of the vaccine.”"

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/03/opinion/trump-vaccine-ambassador.html

4 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

It's to create the illusion that the vaccine is working until of course new variants arrive or those selfish bastards not taking the vax cause another wave of infections.

This shit ain't over.

either that or they're getting afraid of criminal proceedings?

5 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

This shit ain't over.

Feels like the calm before the storm. I think things will escalate again mid/end of March to mirror what happened last year.

2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

One of the reasons I've always admired Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones.

Upon hearing Mick Jagger was accepting a knighthood he said  “I thought it was ludicrous to take one of those gongs from the establishment when they did their very best to throw us in jail and kill us at one time,

It’s not what the Stones are about, is it?

I don’t want to step on stage with someone wearing a fucking coronet and sporting the old ermine.” 

Proffessor Phil Scraton done something similar.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2016/dec/29/hillsborough-prof-phil-scraton-turns-down-obe

JFT 96.

We Told You They Lied !

• Like 1

Food for thought!  
how to create cancer cells. Otherwise known as immortalised cells. 

And the dure shawah comment beneath: 
For lentiviral, which viruses are used?  

Reply from abm:  Hi Dure, can you clarify your question? Lentiviral vectors are typically used with recombinant lentiviruses for gene delivery! 

Lentivirus is a genus of retroviruses that cause chronic and deadly diseases characterized by long incubation periods, in the human and other mammalian species. The best known lentivirus is the human immunodeficiency virus, which causes AIDS. Lentiviruses are also hosted in apes, cows, goats, horses, cats, and sheep. Wikipedia

so far we’ve got AIDS, cancer, pathogenic priming and factories for drug delivery. 

Edited by Liberty
20 hours ago, perpetual said:

I dunno, when I saw this I burst out laughing.... 😂

My favourite: asshole lol

So, all these people who thought they were "dabbing" were really saying "bullshit!"

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

This shit ain't over.

That search for the missing person with the Brazilian variant seems to also have gone suspiciously quiet too. He or she will be the next super spreader.

34 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

https://m.soundcloud.com/user-222860353/a-caller-from-belfast-the-demolition-of-the-worlds-economies-the-richie-allen-show-feb-22nd-2021

A Caller From Belfast The Demolition Of The Worlds Economies The Richie Allen Show Feb 22nd 2021

Wow, frightening, my arse has twitched at the sound of this. I'm thinking of emptying my accounts. 

This woman knows what she's talking about.

The way money has been printed out of thin air for God knows how many years can, as she rightly says, only end in disaster .....hyper inflation and the wiping out of people's bank accounts (remember Cyprus?)

Thing is, a loaf of bread will cost £30 and pensions will also vanish.

I wonder how plod and the army will feel about continuing as the elite's muscle once that happens to them and their families?

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

This woman knows what she's talking about.

The way money has been printed out of thin air for God knows how many years can, as she rightly says, only end in disaster .....hyper inflation and the wiping out of people's bank accounts (remember Cyprus?)

Thing is, a loaf of bread will cost £30 and pensions will also vanish.

I wonder how plod and the army will feel about continuing as the elite's muscle once that happens to them and their families?

Exactly mate, what will they think then? No way they'll be strong arming the public and undertaking false arrests. This will effect everyone of us, at least I suspect it will, unless they protect them to make sure they keep serving the machine. Either way, interesting times are coming. I don't think this is actually that far away, maybe even this month. 

As the protesters said to the filth many times over, choose your side! We're waiting. 

Edited by Morpheus
18 hours ago, Bullion said:

Still, we know these bastards think like this, and would say same and worse behind closed doors, they just don’t have the balls to say it in the public arena. Isn’t that POS Kissinger dead yet.....he be like

24B5854F-1EA1-43C3-856B-6354F58487C1.png.c4cfe7a55b47bef3db1dc692f094e364.png

waiting for his eternal neural link

Fact-Check said Kissinger couldn't possibly have said it because he would not have used vernacular like, "what's for lunch, huh?" So, that's fairly conclusive, it must be fake! Old Heinz wouldn't talk like that, although he's said worse. Such as, he would use food (or lack thereof) as a weapon, first piloted in Biafra.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Outsider said:

That search for the missing person with the Brazilian variant seems to also have gone suspiciously quiet too. He or she will be the next super spreader.

It is a funny story and one that has gone quiet.

This time last year we had the Jackanory story about the super spreader, scoutmaster down in Brighton who had travelled from Singapore, infected peope on holiday in a French ski resort and then in the UK.

Edited by Orange Alert
2 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

This time last year we had the Jackanory story about the super spreader, scoutmaster down in Brighton who had travelled from Singapore, infected peope on holiday in a French ski resort and then in the UK.

Like this one. https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-british-man-88-died-after-contracting-virus-from-skier-in-restaurant-11958214

He just happened to die after bumping into someone in a restaurant who had returned for Italy. No evidence what so ever that the skier had got covid, or the person got the covid from the skier. However it was useful for spreading the myth of asymptomatic transmission, and hospitality should be shut.

Also he went into hospital on the 3rd March, or 3/3.

• Like 2
Just now, Orange Alert said:

Surely it would be a piece of piss to track down that person....all they need is the flight logs from Brazil during the period. Hardly rocket science. Seems like this ficticous infected person is being intentionally lost to support the narrative. 

• Like 1