Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

10 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Just found this in the comments section of childrenshealthdefence.org

flowercrafter  7 days ago

Did anyone save a copy of the website on prezi.com by Julian Aster that was a collection from social media of adverse experiences? I was hoping it went somewhere else that I could see. It was pages & pages long and reading real accounts is so much more powerful than the statistic

Nice find thanks for that @skitzorat, help yourself to some virtual peanuts.   peanuts.jpg.e202faea943338577d38e9e75ef1bca2.jpg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Voice of the people Dez.

Ziggy & I called him out on here months ago,when he was laying on his amateur theatre, in the commons.

The usual city slicker Sir Des Swayne looks like a dressed down verison of Sir Les Patterson, look at the state of his stained trousers.

3157850-5790639-image-a-9_1527849786984.

Your and Ziggy's callout has been fully vindicated - bravo!  At the time, I felt it was very much a piss and wind theatrical show in the Commons.  As with others Sir Des was limited and would only go so far. Just looking at the shite on Sir Des's twatter page, which you kindly highlighted, it is beyond a joke.

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

WHAT IS THAT ON HIS BOAT RACE. AS LONG AS IT STOPS THE VIRUS. 😉

I have seen better dressed Junkies, look at the state of his trainers and joggy bottoms, the man is a little prick can't stand him. 

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Somebodies put together a 69 page collection of social media posts and news articles documenting deaths and injuries. Will post it to the other thread too.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gVLI6Y6e5mDfu0_7qc0Ozw1GkM69-CIC/view

Screenshot 2021-03-05 051545-min.png

Couple of thousand on here:

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc16/view.php?id=26288&da=y

4 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

You can always open one up.

It wasnt me who was bringing that information to the forum. If I wanted to talk about Epstein and Ghislaine, Prince Andrew etc... I think I would have. But yes, you are correct I could and anybody could... so far those interested haven't.

2 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

WHAT IS THAT ON HIS BOAT RACE. AS LONG AS IT STOPS THE VIRUS. 😉

1 hour ago, Not Thoth said:

Isn't it an UPSIDE DOWN face shield?

You are right Not Thoth about the upside down face shield. It is one those strange things that just cover the bottom of the nose and mouth.

nose-and-mouth-shields.jpg

Edited by Orange Alert

I know this might not be the right thread, but it's the thread with the most attention. 

Can anyone from New Zealand confirm if you have just had a 7.2 earthquake? If so, I hope any of you near that area are safe or are making your way to higher grounds. Be safe Kiwis.

9 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

Pick a paper, any paper.

Looking at online news I went  to two redtops and dailymail,  covid stories what few there are now are halfway down the page.

As the numbers/cases/deaths have totally dropped.. reading elsewhere last night that TV news are mentioning it a lot less too?

It's to create the illusion that the vaccine is working until of course new variants arrive or those selfish bastards not taking the vax cause another wave of infections.

This shit ain't over.

• Like 2

"First, the good news for America: People are getting their Covid-19 vaccine shots — or jabs, as they’ve been dubbed. Daily vaccination numbers have topped 1.9 million, with more than 50 million Americans having received at least one dose."

"Now, the bad news: There’s still too much vaccine hesitancy in the land. “We’re going to go from a supply problem to a demand problem,” Dr. David Kessler, the chief science officer for the federal government’s coronavirus response, said at a conference this week. “We need to make sure that all people can trust the safety of the vaccine.”"

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/03/opinion/trump-vaccine-ambassador.html

4 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

It's to create the illusion that the vaccine is working until of course new variants arrive or those selfish bastards not taking the vax cause another wave of infections.

This shit ain't over.

either that or they're getting afraid of criminal proceedings?

5 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

This shit ain't over.

Feels like the calm before the storm. I think things will escalate again mid/end of March to mirror what happened last year.

2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

One of the reasons I've always admired Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones.

Upon hearing Mick Jagger was accepting a knighthood he said  “I thought it was ludicrous to take one of those gongs from the establishment when they did their very best to throw us in jail and kill us at one time,

It’s not what the Stones are about, is it?

I don’t want to step on stage with someone wearing a fucking coronet and sporting the old ermine.” 

Proffessor Phil Scraton done something similar.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2016/dec/29/hillsborough-prof-phil-scraton-turns-down-obe

JFT 96.

We Told You They Lied !

• Like 1

Food for thought!  
how to create cancer cells. Otherwise known as immortalised cells. 

And the dure shawah comment beneath: 
For lentiviral, which viruses are used?  

Reply from abm:  Hi Dure, can you clarify your question? Lentiviral vectors are typically used with recombinant lentiviruses for gene delivery! 

Lentivirus is a genus of retroviruses that cause chronic and deadly diseases characterized by long incubation periods, in the human and other mammalian species. The best known lentivirus is the human immunodeficiency virus, which causes AIDS. Lentiviruses are also hosted in apes, cows, goats, horses, cats, and sheep. Wikipedia

so far we’ve got AIDS, cancer, pathogenic priming and factories for drug delivery. 

Edited by Liberty

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic