Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Texas ends lockdowns within a week, no illogical phasing out periods or 3 months of more lockdowns called "transition"

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/texas-governor-ends-mask-mandate-lifts-anti-virus-restrictions

BBC writes article claiming that they are making a huge mistake by ending lockdown. Sighting Biden, CDC and data from John Hopkins that they are taking a huge risk in opening up again. BBC here pushing the fear and lockdowns. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56255701

BBC always has to put this propaganda twist on their reporting. Can't have readers getting a positive view of Texas opening amid the ridiculous additional 3 months of lockdowns we face in the UK. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 50.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

https://thecommonsproject.org

CEO of The Commons Project
https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulmeyernyc/

Paul has a law degree from Yale, a BA from Pomona College and studied Politics, Philosophy and Economics at Oxford. He was named a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum. He was named a Henry Crown Fellow at the Aspen Institute and a Term Member of the Council on Foreign Relations. MIT's Technology Review Magazine named him a Technology Pioneer and their 2003 Humanitarian of the Year.

Previous employment
15 years with the World Economic Forum

What is the commons project?
The Commons Project is a non-profit public trust, established with support from the Rockefeller Foundation to build digital services that put people first. The Commons Project fills the void between tech companies, government agencies and traditional non-profits to build and operate the digital services that constitute public infrastructure for the digital era.

CommonHealth, a service of The Commons Project, is the Android platform that lets people collect and manage their personal health data and share it with the health services, organizations and apps they trust.

CommonHealth extends the health data portability and interoperability model pioneered by Apple Health to the 55% of Americans with Android devices (85% globally), enabling broader and more equitable participation in research, innovative care models and next-generation health services.

Building on new data interoperability standards and regulations, CommonHealth is an open-source, non-profit public service of The Commons Project. CommonHealth is being developed and deployed in collaboration with a broad coalition of public and private partners across the health and technology ecosystem.

You can see where this health passport idea is coming from,  CFR, WEF...

22 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

BBC always has to put this propaganda twist on their reporting. Can't have readers getting a positive view of Texas opening amid the ridiculous additional 3 months of lockdowns we face in the UK. 

Florida never closed down, nor did the Governor there impose a mask mandate. Texas is now following a similar path. Other states will follow. Luckily, the BBC has very little influence in the USA, but there;s always CNN to nanny them along.

58 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Voice of the people Dez.

Ziggy & I called him out on here months ago,when he was laying on his amateur theatre, in the commons.

Fuck off Desmond, you slimey arsed leaching twat!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, zarkov said:

@Ziggy Sawdust Not sure if it was your post about Putin or someone else's post but came across this in reference to putin in davos.

https://aim4truth.org/2021/02/13/putin-advocates-love/

PRESIDENT PUTIN JUST CALLED FOR LOVE AND THE SCRAPING OF THE 120-YEAR BRITISH-AMERICAN PILGRIMS SOCIETY “NEW WORLD ORDER” THEORY AT THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM

VLADIMIR PUTIN. (JAN. 28, 2021). RUSSIAN PRESIDENT PUTIN’S SPEECH AT THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM: COMPLETE ENGLISH TRANSLATION. RUSSIA BRIEFING NEWS.

It was my post.....thanks for the link.

Interesting.

1 hour ago, pete675 said:

Amazing - something more of interest from the Bullshit Corporation:

Why many in Russia are reluctant to have Sputnik vaccine

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56250456

"People are afraid; there's all sorts of rumours about complications," Lidia Nikolaevna reasoned, shovelling thick snow away from her garage door.

"Russians are conservative: they don't trust their own state and they don't trust whatever can come out of this state," Andrei Kortunov says, explaining people's hesitation.

Lo an behold, there is a Russian variant.  Even though a health authority in Australia says the Russian variant is not concerning, quarantine porridge has been extended for those in the case below.

Russian variant of Covid found in two passengers on flight to Brisbane -forcing extended quarantine period for passengers and crew

• Returned travellers who landed in QLD last month have had quarantine extended
  • There have been at least two cases of the Russian variant of coronavirus on flight
  • The 74 passengers will be required to stay in hotel quarantine for five extra days

By Zoe Zaczek For Daily Mail Australia and Aap

Published: 04:59, 3 March 2021 | Updated: 08:23, 3 March 2021 

Queensland Health said the outbreak is contained in quarantine and the Russian virus strain is not particularly dangerous.

'The Russian variant is not considered a variant of concern, but as the variant is very new, we are remaining cautious while we learn more about its incubation period and transmissibility,' it said. 

Full story - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9319527/Qatar-Airways-passengers-hotel-quarantine-extended-Brisbane-Russian-Covid-variant.html

Edited by Orange Alert
12 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

I'm all for joining the dots.... but can they be joined in a separate thread where we can actually go and see how its all panning out. I am really interested in the current situation re virus/vaccine. That is the topic of thread. I would love to post in a thread that is there to connect dots... if there was one?

You can always open one up.

Massive Google-Funded COVID Database Will Track Variants and Immunity

An enormous international database launched today will help epidemiologists to answer burning questions about the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, such as how rapidly new variants spread among people, whether vaccines protect against them and how long immunity to COVID-19 lasts.

Unlike the global COVID-19 dashboard maintained by Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland, and other popular trackers that list overall COVID-19 infections and deaths, the new repository at the data-science initiative called Global.health collects an unprecedented amount of anonymized information about individual cases in one place. For each individual, the database includes up to 40 associated variables, such as the date when they first had COVID-19 symptoms, the date they received a positive test and their travel history.

Researchers hope the database will help them to monitor coronavirus variants and vaccines in the months to come, and provide a template for tracking real-time data in future epidemics.

The repository was created by 21 researchers at 7 academic institutions in the United States and Europe, with technical and financial support from Google and the Rockefeller Foundation. So far, the team has collected information from 24 million cases across some 150 countries.

“More data means we can get closer to the truth,” he says. Other researchers agree, adding that information on a person’s vaccine status or whether they’re infected with a coronavirus variant could help to answer pressing scientific questions about immunity in the months to come.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/massive-google-funded-covid-database-will-track-variants-and-immunity/

29 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

Lo an behold, there is a Russian variant.  Even though a health authority in Australia says the Russian variant is not concerning, quarantine porridge has been extended for those in the case below.

Russian variant of Covid found in two passengers on flight to Brisbane -forcing extended quarantine period for passengers and crew

• Returned travellers who landed in QLD last month have had quarantine extended
  • There have been at least two cases of the Russian variant of coronavirus on flight
  • The 74 passengers will be required to stay in hotel quarantine for five extra days

By Zoe Zaczek For Daily Mail Australia and Aap

Published: 04:59, 3 March 2021 | Updated: 08:23, 3 March 2021 

Queensland Health said the outbreak is contained in quarantine and the Russian virus strain is not particularly dangerous.

'The Russian variant is not considered a variant of concern, but as the variant is very new, we are remaining cautious while we learn more about its incubation period and transmissibility,' it said. 

Full story - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9319527/Qatar-Airways-passengers-hotel-quarantine-extended-Brisbane-Russian-Covid-variant.html

They have this health crisis setup now, so that they can continue finding new viruses to be concerned about continuously forever. Keeping (some) people in a constant state of fear.

3 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

Hiya

That PREZI link seems to not be working any more, the one with the long list of adverse reactions to the jabs.

https://prezi.com/i/byzl22mqwfaa/experiences-following-cvvaa/

Anyone got a new working link?

e2a:  found archived version https://archive.vn/kG7o0

(nope that link is facked its only loading a little bit)

dammit

This any good?

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc16/view.php?id=26288&da=y

Trust each other? why would trusting each other have any bearing on whether people are going to be infected with a virus from other people. 

There is no logical basis for the common pass or health pass and they know it. It is just a way for the government to gain more control over the populations and to enact further control over the health of the population at the same time. 

26 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Coercive measures, says it right at the end. It's regrettable is Mr Sumption? I'll drop the Lord part because I don't think you deserve such a title. Fuckin shill. 

This lot can fuck off now. If and when the normies decide to pull their heads out of their arse I want all such titles of Lords, MBE, Duchess, Counts Viscounts eviscerated from society forever. And then, I wany such toff bastards such as this leech, to not be holding such high positions of power and influence. Never again should we trust these utter gobshites. Fuck anyone in the public eye, false prophets. 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Coercive measures, says it right at the end. It's regrettable is Mr Sumption? I'll drop the Lord part because I don't think you deserve such a title. Fuckin shill. 

This lot can fuck off now. If and when the normies decide to pull their heads out of their arse I want all such titles of Lords, MBE, Duchess, Counts Viscounts eviscerated from society forever. And then, I wany such toff bastards such as this leech, to not be holding such high positions of power and influence. Never again should we trust these utter gobshites. Fuck anyone in the public eye, false prophets. 

To be a lord etc you you take the knee for the queenie (establishment). You are 'initiated'...just like the freemasons etc. You join the club, you accept the club rules,..you sell your soul to the club bosses

• Like 1