Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 58.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

When you ask kids these days what they want to be when they grow up, I bet the majority of them would answer mostly:

a) A celebrity

b) An influencer

c) A celebrity influencer

d) An Instagram model

We're done for as a species.

Parents need to correct this mentality, if they’re not sucked into it themselves 😜

• Like 2

“I just wonder what it would be like to be reincarnated in an animal whose species had been so reduced in numbers than it was in danger of extinction. What would be its feelings toward the human species whose population explosion had denied it somewhere to exist…. I must confess that I am tempted to ask for reincarnation as a particularly deadly virus.” ~ Prince Philip, in his Foreword to “If I Were an Animal” – United Kingdom, Robin Clark Ltd., 1986.

“The world today has 6.8 billion people…that’s headed up to about 9 billion. If we do a really great job on vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 to 15 percent.” ~ Bill Gates

“Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the third world, because the US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries” ~ Henry A. Kissinger

“A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.” ~ Ted Turner

“The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.” ~ Margaret Sanger, Woman and the New Race, Chapter 5, “The Wickedness of Creating Large Families.” (1920)

“That it is now far easier to manipulate with precision the human genome within viable embryos means that we are likely to see the advent of designer babies in the future who possess particular traits or who are resistant to a specific disease”. ~ Klaus Schwab, Shaping the Future of the Fourth Industrial Revolution: A Guide to Building a Better World 

‘Vaccination’ (injection of poisons), introduction of pathogens through testing, mind control, lockdowns, premeditated murder, sterilization, and fear mongering will be the tools used to turn the tide in favor of the state by artificially altering human biology, by invasive psychological manipulation, by ever increasing draconian restrictions and mandates, and by state-sponsored terror at the hands of the enforcement arm of government. If the people do not stand up en masse against this assault, the situation as described above will almost certainly be the result.

Nothing most of us don't know already but interesting article none the less

https://www.technocracy.news/eugenics-is-alive-and-well-on-planet-earth/

• Like 1

Pick a paper, any paper.

Looking at online news I went  to two redtops and dailymail,  covid stories what few there are now are halfway down the page.

As the numbers/cases/deaths have totally dropped.. reading elsewhere last night that TV news are mentioning it a lot less too?

4 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Pick a paper, any paper.

Looking at online news I went  to two redtops and dailymail,  covid stories what few there are now are halfway down the page.

As the numbers/cases/deaths have totally dropped.. reading elsewhere last night that TV news are mentioning it a lot less too?

About time too, people are bored reading it, as much as those who are making it up... even dear Gladys wants to stop mentioning it daily.....

70754AAD-5853-4F8A-8A4F-19B9FB91D86C.png.d32fd087a8ce2c2ca4ccd0129949dec6.png

Vaccines tweaked for Covid variants to be fast-tracked for approval

The UK’s regulator said the jabs will not have to undergo lengthy clinical trials but its safety won’t be compromised

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/modified-vaccines-covid-variants-fast-tracked-approval-mhra-b922067.html

2 jabs or three with your never ending lockdown sir?

• Haha 1

Every time I used the Anti Virus Software on my computer, my computer went and got the virus. I wonder if these vaccines will do the same. I mean we are talking billy boy wonder women here ?

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, Bullion said:

About time too, people are bored reading it, as much as those who are making it up... even dear Gladys wants to stop mentioning it daily.....

70754AAD-5853-4F8A-8A4F-19B9FB91D86C.png.d32fd087a8ce2c2ca4ccd0129949dec6.png

Puzzling (not really), that they would choose to do this as it is fading away..😁

18 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Going to be interesting @skitzorat what happens in New Zealand with the Vax roll out now, like I said yesterday I think you might have a mega shitstorm heading your way bro & all hells gonna break loose.

Or maybe not.

Maybe they will cover it up, but usually about a week after it all go's pear shape according to all these other countries.

Ive been thinking this for months, theres no way they will be able to hide it. No covid to blame it on, too small to stop people talking. Interesting theyve decided to maybe start with the poor brown people in South Auckland instead of the carehomes....easier to cover up the mass death coming our way... im terrified. All Im doing is sending my friends and loved ones correlations of all the deaths and injuries news reports etc world wide and data to show them....its never shown here on the news, of course.

• Like 2

And so it begins.....a slight squeak on mainstream news (but of course they had an underlying health condition and theyve recovered)

Gold Coast patient has anaphylactic attack after receiving Pfizer vaccine

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/gold-coast-patient-has-anaphylactic-attack-after-receiving-pfizer-vaccine-c-2286510?

Edited by skitzorat
8 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Ive been thinking this for months, theres no way they will be able to hide it. No covid to blame it on, too small to stop people talking. Interesting theyve decided to maybe start with the poor brown people in South Auckland instead of the carehomes....easier to cover up the mass death coming our way... im terrified. All Im doing is sending my friends and loved ones correlations of all the deaths and injuries news reports etc world wide and data to show them....its never shown here on the news, of course.

They dress up the BAME as helping minorities..but of course is totally opposite! We know their game.

Why Melinda Gates was preaching about prioritising Africans.

There might be a small window opportunity this summer to get the hell out of clownworld, if the Pathogenic priming meltdown experts have been warning us about happens next winter.

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 1