Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarianF

    2841

  • oddsnsods

    2279

  • Avoiceinthecrowd

    2069

  • SimonTV

    1932

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

That link just added me to a telegram group that doesn't have any posts but a long list of people's telegram IDs. Very fishy

 

 

I was forwarded the link. It's a video.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Made in Wales said:

I'm a bit confused by all this.

Are we then thinking the people who get the Phizer one are doomed but the A/Z one you survive but you still get  the infertile side effect? 

Any doctors on this forum that could explain the difference between the two types of jabs would be very much appreciated. 

 

I don't think you are any more likely to survive one than the other. See UK yellow card stats. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

Interesting viewing! I've watched 32 minutes, only six hours left to go...

 

As Roger Mellie sagaciously commented: 'A very interesting man, not sure I agree with him 100% though'

 

Of course, we've been lied to over and over again - 9/11, 7/7, WMDs and so on.. logically WWII needs to be reassessed too.

 

 

But the rabbit hole goes deep, for example, don't think this documentary mentions US diplomat/intelligence asset Robert Murphy who seems to have had a role in the early rise of Adolf.

 

Murphy had a knack of somehow being present at all the important events of the 20th century, even down to the 1973 Bilderberg meeting that decided on the oil price shock. The oil price shock  ended the post war boom..and prepared the ground for the move to the totalitarian digital-biomedical police state we are experiencing (enduring a better word?) today.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

What can the police do to you if you claim to be deaf and ignore them when you are charged for sitting on a park bench?

 

When they charge me, I'll let you know as I AM deaf.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

 

Quack, quack, quack!

 

a quack of the trick cyclist variant it would seem ....

 

like the guys who used to certify Russian dissidents...

 

with a beard, nose and glasses set...

 

resembling the ones found in an old fashioned joke shops..

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

 

im doing some of these....gunna order some a4 white stickers.......for printer....

 

fucking banging idea..........

 

 

oddsnsods....luv u son ....thank you

 

Do you know how to make the non toxic glue?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Evj6GMJXUAAiM3o?format=jpg&name=large

 

My only suggestion mate. Give people a website to visit. If you just give the statement without a source for further info, people are lost. No offense. Great work.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DarianF said:

 

My only suggestion mate. Give people a website to visit. If you just give the statement without a source for further info, people are lost. No offense. Great work.

 

Aint mine, I just see & post good truth b0mbs.💣

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The UK government have been forced to drop the "substantial meal" rule when pubs and bars supposedly reopen later this year.

 

Following a legal challenge brought by Sacha Lord, Greater Manchester's night-time economy adviser, it was found by the High Court that the rule could be potentially discriminatory against certain sectors of society such as BAME communities.

 

Sacha Lord is now looking to pursue another legal challenge to allow for the hospitality industry to reopen on 12th April alongside non-essential retail.

 

https://www.cateringtoday.co.uk/news/coronavirus/substantial-meal-rule-dropped-following-legal-battle/

 

Substantial meal rule dropped following legal battle

 

Quote

Sacha Lord, Greater Manchester’s night-time economy adviser, has won a legal challenge forcing the UK government to drop its “substantial meal” rule for bars and restaurants.

 

High court judges ruled in favour of Lord, who brought a legal case against health secretary Matt Hancock with the claim certain lockdown measures were discriminatory against certain groups, notably BAME communities.

 

Under tiered restrictions in England, hospitality establishments were previously only allowed to serve alcohol alongside a substantial meal, but this restriction will no longer be in place when venues open later this year. 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, pete675 said:

 

Quack, quack, quack!

 

a quack of the trick cyclist variant it would seem ....

 

like the guys who used to certify Russian dissidents...

 

with a beard, nose and glasses set...

 

resembling the ones found in an old fashioned joke shops..

 

This guy is such a moron. I think he actually believes his own shite.

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, pete675 said:

 

As Roger Mellie sagaciously commented: 'A very interesting man, not sure I agree with him 100% though'

 

Of course, we've been lied to over and over again - 9/11, 7/7, WMDs and so on.. logically WWII needs to be reassessed too.

 

 

But the rabbit hole goes deep, for example, don't think this documentary mentions US diplomat/intelligence asset Robert Murphy who seems to have had a role in the early rise of Adolf.

 

Murphy had a knack of somehow being present at all the important events of the 20th century, even down to the 1973 Bilderberg meeting that decided on the oil price shock. The oil price shock  ended the post war boom..and prepared the ground for the move to the totalitarian digital-biomedical police state we are experiencing (enduring a better word?) today.

 

 

Ww2 official narrative has more holes than swiss cheese to anyone willing to take the time.

The greatest story never told. I'll say no more.

The biggest sham ever pulled.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, perpetual said:

 

Lucky for him that he's in the US.

If he was over here we'll demolish him in no time.

 

Anyway, his title is Dr but we don't know if that is legit. If he's faking his title, he should be reported for misinformation.

 

You can have a Dr without being a medical doctor, it just means you have a phd. 

 

He could just have a doctorate in Marxist flower arranging, and still be able to use the Dr title.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, perpetual said:

Anyway, his title is Dr but we don't know if that is legit. If he's faking his title, he should be reported for misinformation.

 

Quote

Dr. Grande has a Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision. He is a Licensed Professional Counselor of Mental Health (LPCMH) and a Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDP).

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

 

He looks like Dr Harold Shipman's son, even down to the left eye being bigger than his right.

 

shipman.jpg?itok=m5uDlrhp%26c=021aa19bdb

 

 

 

Note to government ad agencies.. what the covid campaign needs is a new approach.

 

I suggest Dr Shipman in Kitchener pose :

 

Your Country Needs You To Get The Jab

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...