Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Just now, oddsnsods said:

😂

Yes probably asking too much there but you never know. I just thought I would ask for some expert clarification between the two different types of jabs as I thought they were both dangerous. 

Is the A/Z one less likely to kill you but it will still give you the infertility side effect is my question. 

Just now, Made in Wales said:

Yes probably asking too much there but you never know. I just thought I would ask for some expert clarification between the two different types of jabs as I thought they were both dangerous. 

Is the A/Z one less likely to kill you but it will still give you the infertility side effect is my question. 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting

image.png.d1a52a6a1a002dc11b9fde5d35e53a88.png

image.png.602ba790344efade44d45d9378584f29.png

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I developed a bad case of whopping cough after my polio shot. Got measles later too. Would I have avoided these illnesses if I had not been vaccinated. Haven't a clue but plenty of suspicions

I was inoculated against polio (sugar lump) and not long afterwards, I developed a bad case of measles with pneumonia on top. I spent months in the infectious disease hospital after that. Never developed whooping cough though. 

Just wanted some clarification on something I see the other day, supposedly there is a DNR protocol in place during both of the lockdowns we've had. If that is the case does anyone know what sort of figures there are about how many people during the months that would be equivalent to the lockdown months on previous years are resusatated and live. Just thinking that if the DNR is in place it probably would equate to number of extra deaths about.

23 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

I'm a bit confused by all this.

Are we then thinking the people who get the Phizer one are doomed but the A/Z one you survive but you still get  the infertile side effect? 

Any doctors on this forum that could explain the difference between the two types of jabs would be very much appreciated. 

Not quite as clear cut as that. While the Pfizer 'vaccine' looks to be more dangerous, the AstraZeneca one has also been associated with quite a few deaths and injuries.

Doctors on the forum? There may be a few DI forumites educated to doctoral level, unlike most 'doctors', who have MBChBs ie a Bachelor level degree 😁

Quack, quack! Speaking as someone who has been through the academic sewer, Russell Group of Shite, University of Shite, I tend to think that too much education tends to make you stupider in many areas. Hence the situation we see all around us today.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Wherever this advert(s) is/are I would love for someone to graffiti over it and cross out science and write "THE PEOPLE"

😁

photo_2020-12-16_17-01-41.jpg.e4e2825ceb8b95b97fd2b68e3011400e.jpg

Correction: Fake Science + Junk Statistics + Media Manipulation + Vested Interests is Winning

.. but will come unstuck soon..

3 hours ago, DarianF said:

Hey guys. I'm convinced now...

Dolly Parton sings vaccine version of Jolene before getting her COVID-19 shot: "Dolly Parton sings vaccine version of Jolene before getting her COVID-19 shot - ABC News" https://amp.abc.net.au/article/13211240

... If Dolly says it's safe, then that's good enough for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If you want to piss yourself laughing. Watch that video! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jabbing nine to five, what a way to make a living. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Why do millions of people get these vaccines thinking they're safe, don't they do research into the risks ?

It takes me all my time to take herbal supplements .

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Why do millions of people get these vaccines thinking they're safe, don't they do research into the risks ?

It takes me all my time to take herbal supplements .

It is truly bizarre. One month someone will say ' These vaccines, it's a plot to remove oldies and save on pensions' and the next month they'll go and get the vaccine.

Wagner and Nietzsche discussed philosophic ideas together and talked of ............the hidden and deep seated urge to self-destruction.  That must be the reason.

14 minutes ago, pete675 said:

It is truly bizarre. One month someone will say ' These vaccines, it's a plot to remove oldies and save on pensions' and the next month they'll go and get the vaccine.

Wagner and Nietzsche discussed philosophic ideas together and talked of ............the hidden and deep seated urge to self-destruction.  That must be the reason.

the ego is finger pointed, the personae, the social self

On 3/1/2021 at 8:49 PM, mathewtwatson said:

when my lap top comes on....my home page is Microsoft...all they plug is SKY NEWS on Covid.

Then on BBC...its all Bill fucking Gates....i see this cunt when i close my eyes. Hes everywhere.

His interview......he doesnt give opinions, this egotistical cunt actually just says out right whats coming, whats next, what there going to do.

So, WHY is your home page Microsoft? Set it to about:blank and see nothing except what you want to see. Why are you watching the BBC? Are you a masochist? I'm still hoping that some enlightened hacker will lock Billy Boy in his "smart" home and leave him to starve to death.

On 3/1/2021 at 9:05 PM, Velma said:

You can meet one person outdoors and drink coffee and you will not be contagious, but if it rains and you and your friend go indoors with your beverages, suddenly you are infectious?

Explain!?

It's obvious. You need a protective scotch egg if you are indoors. Don't forget that you can't sit on a bench outdoors with someone else to drink your beverage as viruses know that standing outdoors is safe, but sitting indoors is safe (sometimes, with a scotch egg). It all has to do with how high the virus flies through the air in different locations - *sigh* - *face palm*

On 3/2/2021 at 12:31 AM, Orange Alert said:

Chris Whitty can't have any balls left as his smartphone is strapped to his belt, next to his left bollock.

601a5063d6bc1925fd25a1d0_o_U_v2.jpg

Well, he doesn't exactly look healthy, does he? I'd have expected a medical professional to take more care of his health. Man boobs, gut, puffy face, skinny arms - perhaps he has an undiagnosed thyroid problem.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic